Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

I dint understand onething if they r divorced there will be some court proceedings right ?where they need to go to court with their lawyer and should report infront of Judge then they ask them some routine questions and declare officials they r divorced as far as I know even in serials also 🙄 😒

But how come they dint even think they never reported infrontbif a judge abd virat the genius declared him self as divorced ?

Mukta I know we should think about logical in the itv serial but itna illilogical tho bhai maine nahi dekha smiley18

Or is it special for ahuja family only ?

Edited by Ishaan2 - 3 months ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No after this divorce drama the rain scene will happen and in that scene Amruta was wearing that ring and in Pratiksha's story she was wearing that ring. So I think Amruta will give back the ring to Virat in that rain scene and someone mentioned that this hug will be their last hug, Amruta happily will say stay happy with your wife now and Virat will say sorry for destroying her lifesmiley7 and she will leave then.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Wahi toh. If they didn't submit divorce paper in court toh how can they play divorcee divorcee gamesmiley7 twists late toh kuch aur late like she married Abhiraj and enter in Ahuja house to destroy Ahuja family and take their whole property. Yeh kaisa twist hai,pura serial ki mazak bana diya. Seriously agar kal ke episode mai yeh prove hua that Virat really didn't sign the paper,then I must say writers will dig their own grave. No one will like this type of shit twist and trp ki baat maat hi pucho totally khatam ho jayega iss serial.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I have zero expectation from writers, but don't you think now total 7 months look like illogical and wasting?? Don't you think Ahuja family so weird.. why they leave Delhi then? And in family no one have any idea that Virat didn't sign the paper? Even Virat who call himself divorcee don't that dumb know he never signed the paper? Toh why he call himself divorcee?

Within the last few weeks, they have messed up the whole serial by showing childish misunderstandings and illogical hate towards Amu from the entire Ahuja family. At least they could have shown Amvira's love realization through monologue, but nothing happened. The wedding took place, and now separation.

They turned the businessman of the year (Biggest joke of this show) into a clueless soul and the formerly fiery Amu into a timid figure.

nilmi thumbnail

No after this divorce drama the rain scene will happen and in that scene Amruta was wearing that ring and in Pratiksha's story she was wearing that ring. So I think Amruta will give back the ring to Virat in that rain scene and someone mentioned that this hug will be their last hug, Amruta happily will say stay happy with your wife now and Virat will say sorry for destroying her lifesmiley7 and she will leave then.

I hope she decides to leave... that is the only comfort. As much as I want to see Sriti and Arjit together on screen, smiley38 I hate to see polygamy.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

It's really hard to believe that if really divorce didn't happen then why he was in depression? Why there was no proposal for Nimrit as her brother was divorcee? Why in Delhi main topic was VSA is a divorcee? Why they left Delhi? Writers forget all these? Matlab kuch bhi likh rha hai and we are fool to accept all these nonsense?? Mukta said Amruta will fight for love, she will keep vatpurnima fast for Virat. Sach mai kuch bhi kar rha hai yeh log. Itni illogical koi kaise ho sakta hai. I think all these mess lead SriJit to go for vacation and I seriously feel pity for them. This is unfair totally unfair. Recent promo which get the most like, they both even didn't like and didn't share in story. I'm sure they are not happy with this disgusting plot ( Sriti was unhappy from mela episodes and Arjit is not happy with this track maybe) I really want their exit.

nilmi thumbnail

It's really hard to believe that if really divorce didn't happen then why he was in depression? Why there was no proposal for Nimrit as her brother was divorcee? Why in Delhi main topic was VSA is a divorcee? Why they left Delhi? Writers forget all these? Matlab kuch bhi likh rha hai and we are fool to accept all these nonsense?? Mukta said Amruta will fight for love, she will keep vatpurnima fast for Virat. Sach mai kuch bhi kar rha hai yeh log. Itni illogical koi kaise ho sakta hai. I think all these mess lead SriJit to go for vacation and I seriously feel pity for them. This is unfair totally unfair. Recent promo which get the most like, they both even didn't like and didn't share in story. I'm sure they are not happy with this disgusting plot ( Sriti was unhappy from mela episodes and Arjit is not happy with this track maybe) I really want their exit.

Hope they exit…after that we can stop watching this nonsense and move on…😇
Ishaan2 thumbnail

Kuch khatam nahi hoga behen bcz jitney din yeh X chidiya wakey log rahengey yeh serial chalta hirahega smiley7

U know the X chidiya praise and adore only their chemistry even they touch their handsome post pics and say this is what chemistry means or I am crying shouting jumping smiley26 this is what they do that's

Example today they had that dhamakrydar precape so barely one person discussed it remaining everyone were on cloud 9 due to their dance and the back hugg etc etc smiley29

But truly tomorrow what will he say I am waiting yaar if they ignore or he ignore to tell then mukta is dragging the serial for nothing smiley29

Edited by Ishaan2 - 3 months ago
Ishaan2 thumbnail

Yaar doston apney app hum log theories kyun karein let's wait few hrs when episode air let's see what will mukta give explanation fir not signing the divorce papers

Or will virat say it's false ligation as he signed the papers?

Just wait and watch apney aap hum kyun kapdey phadey

Abhi dekho 207 episodes thak gaadi ko rotey hastey kapdey phadkey baal noch key aagey chalaya ab agey bhi kuch kareingey na smiley5

Let's wait it's already 4.30pm in my place 6 to 7 more hrs to know the truth smiley36

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The only answer to your questions, ITV hai!