Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

I am surprised how can dildaar love Babita so much all these years. She is not a good human being and he knows it. No one is perfect but Babita does have some disgusting qualities.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just guess these three seeing Virat's reaction because I find it weird, don't know among these any will be turned real. Tomorrow some points will be cleared I hope. Actually Mukta ne aaj kuch aisa kiya sabka dimag hila diya,sab apne apne theory, plots, imagination kar rha hai so maine bhi kiya smiley16 and I think it is for the first time happen that precap already released before episode releasesmiley32

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I told earlier Babita and Dildar are main leadsmiley9, that's why they have huge love for each other especially Dildarsmiley43 and Mukta wants to show us how true love exist in this pretending world through the true love story of Diltasmiley2 aur rhi baat Virat and Amruta ki toh they are parallel lead, kuch bhi bakwas dikhao kya fadak padta haismiley41

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After going through the conversation here, I am wondering if I should even watch the episode. Do I have the mental strength and emotional bandwidth to handle it?!🤔
Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Didn't notice one serious thing. In Pratiksha's story where she was wearing sindor and mangalsutra,she weared the same ring which was in Amruta's hand. In that rain scene the ring was in Amruta's hand. If Priyanka's that scene is in fb then ok but if not then someone says that in that rain scene Amruta will happily give that ring to Virat and will tell him to continue his married life with Priyanka and she will also say we will remain friends maybe if you want. And then their separation will happen.

nilmi thumbnail

Don't expect any logical reason for Virat's divorce fiasco. They will show some illogical twist for that. Ten-year-old kids have more brains than these writers. If they can show AmVira's wedding was legal, then anything can happen. smiley18

nilmi thumbnail

I don't think Pri is in love with Virat. It's more like she is a money-minded chudail. I want some love angle between Pri and Abhiraj...otherwise, it will be hard to watch PriVir romance. If Pri and Abhiraj's love is real and they only want Ahuja property, then I am okay with Pri's presence in the serial.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I have zero expectation from writers, but don't you think now total 7 months look like illogical and wasting?? Don't you think Ahuja family so weird.. why they leave Delhi then? And in family no one have any idea that Virat didn't sign the paper? Even Virat who call himself divorcee don't that dumb know he never signed the paper? Toh why he call himself divorcee?

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

But in previous serial she had naughty naughty affair with her jeth ji smiley9and here Abhiraj too is her jeth ji toh same same nhi ho jayega?smiley39

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Didn't notice one serious thing. In Pratiksha's story where she was wearing sindor and mangalsutra,she weared the same ring which was in Amruta's hand. In that rain scene the ring was in Amruta's hand. If Priyanka's that scene is in fb then ok but if not then someone says that in that rain scene Amruta will happily give that ring to Virat and will tell him to continue his married life with Priyanka and she will also say we will remain friends maybe if you want. And then their separation will happen.

I don't want Pri to notice the ring and snatch it from Amu amidst tomorrow's hungama, leading to more humiliation.

If something like that happens, it will be a good reality check for Amu. She is flaunting that ring like it is from the love of her life.

I want Bhavani to see her ideal son-in-law's love for the women in his life.