Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Ya there r piles of misunderstandings left under his bump smiley18

Non of them she solved and introduced new track and new characters and hamari BP bhadarahi hai smiley18

Yaar we all know and it's open secret that his ex/ firstwife/ priyanka will re enter the show there is nothing wrong in that but kya is this way she enters?

Atleast mukta should have solved some mu then she would have introduced priyanka tab maza aata smiley13

Itney bada mess mein and already they r in s *** issmey dekho she introduced pri and gattu smiley32

I want best explanation from virat why he dint sign the papers

And if mukta is still smart trust me behen thus story can lead to a very very very passionate luv story ❀️

But first she should stop giving faltu twists abd turns

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yeah.. read that too. But I'd be surprised (hmm... shocked would be a better word) if that's true.

You do know that actors have to be diplomatic right? They can't 'not' praise the producer of their own show.

Of course, it is also unwritten condition that producers can badmouth the actors, but vice versa can't happen.

Priyanka actress ke ex show ke producer ko hi dekhlo. smiley22

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just saw the precap. Virat's reaction is weird for me. Let me tell you which I guess:

1. Virat knows it already that he didn't sign the paper and there is some hiding rivalry in past with Chitnis family that is why he trap Amruta and destroy her life by making her dusri auratsmiley7(aji's first promo and her telling babita something , I actually forget which she said,iss liye I guess itπŸ™ƒ)

2. Virat knew it Priyanka will use his not signing paper as weapon but he already signed that paper and the paper is with him and will submit it in front of everyonesmiley22

3. Virat was so much shocked that he didn't sign the paper and passed out not able to take the pain and when he got up from sleep,his mom told him beta you did sign the paper and Virat babu believed that and became devdas and consider himself as divorceesmiley19

Aab inme se konsa sach hoga ya koi bhi nhi hoga toh janne ke liye dekhte rhi ye 'Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gaye'

Edited by Afrinaparvin - 3 months ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ep is out... haven't watched yet. will update later.

BUT... precap has it that Virat never signed the divorce papers. smiley37smiley37smiley37

then why is he crying that he is divorced. And Babita is on bhang that she was encouraging polygamy?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: poiu123

then why is he crying that he is divorced. And Babita is on bhang that she was encouraging polygamy?

Dont know if it will make sense... remember a Johnny Lever joke (again) from childhood... A guy complains he has been pushed by someone, and goes on and on creating scenarios about how the other guy is wrong... which goes on for more than 5 mins. In the end the other guy says 'C'mon, I didn't even push you. mera dhakka aapko laga hi nahi.' He says "lagta toh?"

Virat can cry about all the beizzatti Ammu and her aaji did of him... she can ask "par aapka divorce to hua hi nahi.". "hota toh?" her fault again.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

I just saw the precap. Virat's reaction is weird for me. Let me tell you which I guess:

1. Virat knows it already that he didn't sign the paper and there is some hiding rivalry in past with Chitnis family that is why he trap Amruta and destroy her life by making her dusri auratsmiley7(aji's first promo and her telling babita something , I actually forget which she said,iss liye I guess itπŸ™ƒ)

2. Virat knew it Priyanka will use his not signing paper as weapon but he already signed that paper and the paper is with him and will submit it in front of everyonesmiley22

3. Virat was so much shocked that he didn't sign the paper and passed out not able to take the pain and when he got up from sleep,his mom told him beta you did sign the paper and Virat babu believed that and became devdas and consider himself as divorceesmiley19

Aab inme se konsa sach hoga ya koi bhi nhi hoga toh janne ke liye dekhte rhi ye 'Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gaye'

point 1. can explain why Babs hates the Chitnis' too... waise uska hatred didnt make sense from the first week too. Haan badboli Ammu ne kuch keh diya... are you going to kill her for it? [The first Aaji promo had it that she knows something about the Ahujas... which was changed later... which had made us think there is some past connection.] But it's too late to reveal some past connection now.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Plz plz πŸ™ mukta madam ji abhi bhi kuch nahin bigda i can mould this story into reality a passionate luv story ❀️ πŸ’–

But plz fir that stop giving faltu twists abd turns from now smiley18

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Don't know why but seeing Virat's reaction I really feel something fishy. Lagta hai kal episode late release hoga but I want the episode asap. Point 1 ho bhi sakta hai as it will be another unpredictable twist and also why just whole Ahuja family behind Chitnis family and why so much hate for Amruta and her aai? Actually I'm thriller lover so I always try to find out something unacceptable yet possible theory in show be it thriller,crime or romantic. Tomorrow hope some doubt will be cleared not a filler episode but Sriti and Arjit are still in vacation and I think that last rain scene they did. Seeing Arjit's story,he is still in vacation and Sriti doesn't share any story today. I think rain scene will happen in Thursday or Friday. Maybe they will start shooting from Thursday or Friday.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Hell no for the 2 first 3 better hai

Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Babs: Nahi nilmi beta.. tum kyu maafi maang rahi ho... isme tumhari galti nahi hai... galati iss ladki ki hai jo tumpe ye galat aur bebuniyaad ilzaam laga rahi hai.

Wow....I read it in Babita's voice πŸ˜ƒ

I should go get a life 😞