Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Hi frendz everyone is on hot 🔥 🥵 fire after a historic precap which is bever been before and ever after one smiley37

But plz trust me I am really waiting for tomorrow's episode where what our genius will give the explanation for why he didn't sign the divorce papers?

Bhadd mein gayi rain hug first I want to learn why he didn't sign and claimed himself a divorcee?

Interesting when he saw pri at goa also he dint remembered? smiley42smiley42

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Itne sade evidence dekhne ki baad bhi you have the audacity to call her 'x'smiley7 she is his legally wife whom he blindly lovesmiley42 though we were not present in that wedding toh kya huasmiley7 AdiandSid you better make her understandsmiley44

nilmi called her 'x' with a capital X. Again you got it wrong. you disrespected X by calling her x. It is you who has to understand... (I am Babita and you are Ammu nowsmiley36).

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aaawwww somuch excited for tomorrow's epi especially for virats explanation for not signing smiley37smiley37

When will it come plz plz 🙏 jaldi aajao

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Itne sade evidence dekhne ki baad bhi you have the audacity to call her 'x'smiley7 she is his legally wife whom he blindly lovesmiley42 though we were not present in that wedding toh kya huasmiley7 AdiandSid you better make her understandsmiley44

You are right.. Amu PriVi love story mein villain ban gaya…so amu is sautan smiley11
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

nilmi called her 'x' with a capital X. Again you got it wrong. you disrespected X by calling her x. It is you who has to understand... (I am Babita and you are Ammu nowsmiley36).

Yes..my bad.. I am not going to call her X anymore… She is Pri.. Virat’s sachcha pyaar which he never wanted to forget…smiley43❤️
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Aaawwww somuch excited for tomorrow's epi especially for virats explanation for not signing smiley37smiley37

When will it come plz plz 🙏 jaldi aajao

They can take pri and can go back to delhi smiley36

Koi bhi wajah ho why is he calling himself divorceesmiley24Actually babz calls him that woh toh mostly pehle pyar ke ghum mein dooba woh bhi partially dikhaya tha.

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Babs: Nahi nilmi beta.. tum kyu maafi maang rahi ho... isme tumhari galti nahi hai... galati iss ladki ki hai jo tumpe ye galat aur bebuniyaad ilzaam laga rahi hai.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ditto. I also want to know what kind of explanation he will give to justify himselfsmiley7 I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode. Chalo ek kaam karte hai, Mukta ko msg karti hu aur yeh likhti hu 'mam we love your unpredictable twist so muchsmiley1,we can't even guess about your twists and turnssmiley20, we love how you bring unique twistssmiley27,we love Priyanka's entry and so excited for upcoming episodes, surprise, romancesmiley42 and will sugar-coated her with more words and then will request her to give us tommorow's episode todaysmiley2' maybe we will get tommorow's episode todaysmiley16

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Dhum tana tana tana tana tana nasmiley19smiley41in bg.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Ishika will insult and taunt Amruta so much....I can't even imagine itsmiley19