Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 hours ago

btw, I had seen the og promo of the current RSD - the theme was 2 women (sisters perhaps) in love with / one getting married to him. So... it had to be sautan v/s sautan all along as the main theme. Not so with the OG promo of Kaise.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 hours ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Kmtmg's makers are very expert in dragging and test audience's patience. I think in death slot, RSHD gets 0.7 which is very very good and unexpected. But yeah reading comments and seeing some clips the serial now starts giving good episodes, they are not disappointed rather they are try to back with bang and I feel it is a threat and will pressurized kmtmg's makers more to show high voltage drama.

Hope at least now they will show strong Amruta and change the storyline for good otherwise no one can save this serial. They will have to stop dragging episodes all the time and will have to make more interesting promos to grab audience's attention.

Sorry to say but I didn't like new promo as it's not so much interesting for me because the way edit is quite low and bad and I knew it very well that seeing chandelier falling, people will comment Bulbul's scene and this happen too. They needed to show something different not chandelier falling scene. Bulbul's saving her sister is still very famous and I watch a reel where this scene crossed 25M+ views, 1m+ likes and 10k+ comments. So obviously if they will show same type chandelier falling scene and that too where leads were also related to previous serial, so people will object and show less interest.

Unfortunately over smart writers still don't understand their mistakes. I have some little hope for the navaratri function, hope they will not drag the episodes much but keep engage the audience with thrilling and interesting stories of the episodes.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

They do have something to do with Nimmi kidnapping / in trouble. Hope that can go well. Chandelier - if that was ex's plan, its actually laughable... ab tak to ekdum mysterious clues de rahi hai... finding the actual meaning of 'zeher ka bhed' feels more interesting than the chandelier scene.

Edited by Adiandsid - an hour ago
nilmi thumbnail

I don't think giving more screen presence to that useless 'sautan' can save this ship. If they wanted a V and P track, they could have hired a better actress, at least someone have chemistry with the male lead, not a clown with zero acting skills. Ishika would be a much better choice for the sautan compared to X.

I think more drama, stronger fl... more logical plots... and developing side stories can make the story more interesting. I also believe that incorporating religious elements like vrat, pooja, and diya rituals would definitely appeal to the TRP audience and make them happier...

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Have some diverse views on this topic..smiley14

Almost major Hindi drama serials across channels which have crossed 6+ months airtime, have taken biwi vs evil GF/ex OR two girls/sis's/besties fighting for same man tracks,smiley5 so nothing uncommon about it, but then fact is not all such serials with same tracks show high trps or gain popularity.smiley14

But RSHD at 7pm slot on Z with Muslim backdrop story which suffered both early time slot change along with neglected incoherent boring crime story line got revived with more viewership, rise in trps, and even receiving some praises. smiley9 Few weeks back observed same thing happening with Parineeti on Colors which ran long at that 7.30pm slot. I barely follow these two serials on TV, but what worked seems something else based on promos/precaps and comments/reviews that I'm noticing recently.

In both above mentioned serials, seems FL is fighting strongly and openly against both ML & other woman in his life who humiliated, cheated and ruined FL. She is doing so with her brains, actions, education and her power NOT mere shallow dialogues.smiley20 FL is NO longer getting shown passive, crying, begging, longing, confused, worried for this ML who wronged her life or has misunderstood her goodness.smiley20 May be this aspect and making plot outcomes from FL's POV by changing her character graph is what attracting TRP sample audiences as well at early evening slots, but need to see how long makers/writers uphold FL's character in RSHD & Parineeti.

Here in Kmtmg reverse happened, smiley44 Amruta's strong educated working outspoken smarty brains FL charactersmiley1 who was once ready to fight openly against ML for misjudging & wronging her life, is gone with wind long back, smiley3 last three months entire focus shifted merely to Virat's POV, his forever victim playing with Amruta being worried or saving him, whatever be change in plots or tracks.smiley21

Edited by LAV2725 - an hour ago
nilmi thumbnail

The chandelier accident doesn’t seem like a major event. Both will survive. I hope they come up with something impactful, like a Rajiv exposure promo, soon. They really need to work hard and use their brain to save this show

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

In both above mentioned serials, seems FL is fighting strongly and openly against both ML & other woman in his life who wronged FL with her brains, actions, education and her power NOT mere shallow dialogues.smiley20 FL is NO longer getting shown passive, crying, begging, longing, confused, worried for this ML who wronged her life or has misunderstood her goodness.smiley20 May be this aspect and making plot outcomes from FL's POV by changing her character graph is what attracting TRP sample audiences as well at early evening slots, but need to see how long makers/writers uphold FL's character in RSHD & Parineeti.

Here in Kmtmg reverse happened, smiley44 Amruta's strong educated working outspoken smarty brains FL charactersmiley1 who was once ready to fight openly against ML for misjudging & wronging her life, is gone with wind long back, last three months entire focus shifted merely to Virat's POV, his forever victim playing with Amruta worried or saving him, whatever be plots or tracks.smiley21

Yup.

I dont get why they didn't make Amruta be the one who exposes Babs, let alone that they dragged it. That is what the FL is supposed to do!!! Virat got to speak his mind in the hospital... Amruta... nope... a small scene with Babs when he was in the washroom.... and they can spend a whole ep or more humiliating Ammu and Bhavani.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

SP's now a days serials are not my cup of tea, I left that channel long ago. Only watched Colors for bb and Sony for my fav serials. Sony's serials are very unique with interesting plots. The last serial I saw was Ishq Par Zor Nhi and I love the serial so so so much, though late they ruined it but phir bhi my one of fav serial. But Sony's serials never get high trp as they never drag episodes, not saas vs bahu, sautan vs sautan, biwi vs gf and that's why trp aunties feel no interest to watch them. During IPKKND time, DABH and SNS were channel topper as those serials were saas bahu serials. IPKKND, EHMMBH, Saraswatichandra, Ishqbaaz, these serials always get low trp if compare with SP's saas bahu serials. Those were long gone serials but that time too trp aunties liked saas bahu khichdi and now too their tastes are same,no change.

So now I think makers will be pressurized to change the storyline to show strong fl and it will only be possible if sautan vs sautan will happen as saas vs bahu didn't get good trp which they expected. The episode which got 1.7 trp, there we saw planning plotting of Priyanka not babita and Virat saving Amruta from the jhula. And if you notice, writers are now trying to make Priyanka as main villain, not babita anymore. So be ready for tolerating more Priyanka's sh*t upcoming.

Adiandsid thumbnail

" And if you notice, writers are now trying to make Priyanka as main villain, not babita anymore."

Mmm... you have a point there. Babs seems to be quite lame these days and ex is being given some extra powers. Ishika - softening up perhaps. So... smiley11smiley11smiley11

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

My notice level is on highsmiley37smiley37