Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

I do expect her to leave when the contract ends - which i guess is usually nearly a year. Sure she is unhappy with what's being shown (if she isn't, will seriously doubt her brains toosmiley36). She may have to balance that with the possibility that she may not get any project soon.. probably the only constraint.

In one of the kmtmg launch interview, Sriti mentioned that she and Mukta share similar thinking, and it is a pleasure for her to work with Mukta. smiley5

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

Arre, they need some MU to happen na.. ?! Otherwise how will they justify Virat's anger or hate on her?

But when will amu get angry on him or hate him?

Understanding ka sara quota amu ne liya hain.Baby V bade kab honge?

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok ok cool cool take a chill pillsmiley16 you are scaring mesmiley19 This 'H'e now need to focus on his 'S'he kitne din baad turu lov laut ke aya hai uspe dhyan desmiley9 baksh de hamari Amruta kosmiley7leap petition karna hai mujhe, I want leapsmiley7 apun leap mangtasmiley19

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

When he will become fathersmiley2

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

How dare you question Virat's rights over Amruta? smiley7 Dont you know only He, with a capital H, has the right to do whatever he pleases with her!!! You shall repent your sins! #YouMustRejine

[Oh.. read that and look at my dp too... matches.smiley36]

He said that to amu in jail episode…when she had shindana allergy…
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

In one of the kmtmg launch interview, Sriti mentioned that she and Mukta share similar thinking, and it is a pleasure for her to work with Mukta. smiley5

Yeah.. read that too. But I'd be surprised (hmm... shocked would be a better word) if that's true.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Itne sade evidence dekhne ki baad bhi you have the audacity to call her 'x'smiley7 she is his legally wife whom he blindly lovesmiley42 though we were not present in that wedding toh kya huasmiley7 AdiandSid you better make her understandsmiley44

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I learned amu also a gone case when I heard from u that she us going to put a vrat for virat smiley7

Ab the only thing we can do is to wait what will be our genius virat explanation after it's revealed that this genius didn't sign the papers and claimed himself as a divorced

And married amu?smiley18smiley19

I am really waiting for tomorrow's episode

And I am also waiting how will be amu still stuck with this Einstein smiley29

I think after his sign thing revealed may be she was leaving that's when he will run to her abd hug in rain 🌧 🤗 that's why in the background " samjho na samjhons" songs was playing if u listen smiley36

Now he will be trying to get close to amu especially by helping harsh 😅

And amu will also be a best bahu by helping nimmi smiley36

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

When he will become fathersmiley2

Waise first wedding mein SR nahin manayismiley24 I can see him asking kiska baacha hain question rather then father chodo smiley18

nilmi thumbnail

Amu will give double love to Virat like Dildar said today…She is biwi no one.. but biwi no two ban gaya within few minutes…smiley8

That is what Mukta going to show us.. Amu will fight for her love fast for his wellbeing smiley11