Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Yeah, your point is too good. But during their first mu track, Amruta didn't try anything to prove herself innocent, she was like I don't care what you think about me, even the slapping video's matter too she was angry for money garland thing but not try to find out who was continuously creating mu between them and what the person will get benefit to create mu between them, she never use her brain too and about mela's time, if she would take Virat along with her, that worst incident never happened. So if I say my opinion, writers are like to mess up.leads character, can write humiliate track very well,go overboard with faltu humiliation track, but don't know how to write fresh concept unfortunately. They actually don't know how to show strong leads because their main focus stuck in villains and leads I and u ke bich kya haismiley37smiley37

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 hours ago

Yeah.. after the first mu she was strong. That's right. But during it, she had to be much more bolder. Woh ekdum 'Oh.. my aaji hurt your poor old feelings' ho gayi thi.

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

We can't always get swayed by seeing KDB trp's in past as if Kmtmg was showing rise for the plots or episodes that you mentioned.. Let's remember in BARC published weekly data 10pm was shown as KMTMG for many months,smiley6 but it was KDB that was airing on TV till 10.15 or 10.25 pm for long, but NOT Kmtmg.

nope its Amruta strongly working to resolve things either on her own, or with help from her family & JK that sustained audience attention in some old tracks.smiley20 In that case, twice or thrice Rajeev's exposure which Amruta did without Virat's help, and her caring as a woman and trying to save Nimrit actually showed high rise in weekly trps.

Fact is Virat & Amruta's forced so called abrupt romance, Virat's constant victim playing, Amruta's forever humiliations and passive confused Amruta was/is UNABLE to sustain audience interest.smiley21

Looks like in next week episodes after Navratri dandiya, Kmtmg writers/makers are planning another strong Amruta saving Nimrit from Rajeev plot, may be to gain back audience interest.smiley14 So lets see.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Ohh you still know only trp queen, I already surpass that phase and now his comments are: star, big star, Bollywood is waitingsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37You can show these for your own entertainmentsmiley37smiley43I feel like why they don't chat privately rather than in public placesmiley43Because seeing their flirting,I feel fake entertainment,fake sab kuch, sab kuch hi kyon fake fake, fake se bhade fake, ek ke baad ek fakesmiley39

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

Ohh you still know only trp queen, I already surpass that phase and now his comments are: star, big star, Bollywood is waitingsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37You can show these for your own entertainmentsmiley37smiley43I feel like why they don't chat privately rather than in public placesmiley43Because seeing their flirting,I feel fake entertainment,fake sab kuch, sab kuch hi kyon fake fake, fake se bhade fake, ek ke baad ek fakesmiley39

Thankfully, she spared Arjit in that case... otherwise, we would have had to go through offscreen tamasha too..smiley39

nilmi thumbnail

https://youtu.be/3SrW7ku8shw?si=6EqSs1SGQRkNna8H

Finally I can watch it ❤️

Is X's expression sad or happy? smiley5

Edited by nilmi - 2 hours ago
nilmi thumbnail

Another bts pic..,Amu in the car trunk...smiley18

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

https://youtu.be/3SrW7ku8shw?si=6EqSs1SGQRkNna8H

Finally I can watch it ❤️

Is X's expression sad or happy? smiley5

Dont know. Can only hope she knows. [Or.... there is a rainbow in her heart... the sun shines because her plan succeeded... but there is rain because Virat is hurt... and probably worse.]

Also dont know whats the point in showing all these precaps.

So... for 2 eps Rajeev supposedly is in the process of cutting the rope and it falls down only on the third ep.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 hours ago
Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Actually she's so much talented that it's difficult to understand whether she's happy 😍 or sad😭

Btw why Rajeev is looking like this? I laughed so hard seeing his get up and that big mole on his facesmiley36

Virat was there in the bts too, weared a white t shirt, so Amruta's dress is same but Virat's dress is changed. Most probably after chandelier incident, Nimrit will be kidnapped as per their plan to trap Amruta and Amruta will be trapped but Virat will also find her and then what? Jungle mai mangal?smiley9 AmVira's high level romance?smiley43 or RaNka's unimaginable romance?smiley43

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

Haha 😄 🤣

Rajeev ney kiya nimmrit ka apharan

Aur virat aur amrita ney usey nacchaya lekin dono khogaye jungle mein

Kya issi bahaney dono key beech mein jungle mein mangal hoga?

Jaanney belive dekhiye

Mukta D ka khoobsurat peshkash

Kaise tum mujhey milgayi

Har roz raat 7 ya 7.30 not sure of time smiley29smiley44