Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

btw.. anyone else found it odd that Ammu was ready to meet Gautam? Would've been easier for her to say 'Its okay, you dont need to apologise."... or "aapne phone karke apologise kiya wahi kaafi hai."

I would guess almost everyone will do that... at worst 7/10 people would do that (if not 9/10).

Arre, they need some MU to happen na.. ?! Otherwise how will they justify Virat's anger or hate on her?

Most likely, Priyanka will capture some video or picture of them, and this will be sent to Viru who will then do another manhandling, give some abusive dialogues.. then get drunk, forget all about it, and things come back to normal. smiley29

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

smiley17 I know yaar.. producers will give opportunities, but if she keeps quitting whenever she is unhappy and in the middle of the show.. then nobody would like to offer her work.. since reputation of the show will be at stake.

I remember i was watching a show with harshad chopra he was ML but within 25 ep.Also i have seen many actor quitting becz of creative differences or some other reason and they all are still working.

Just look at this new actress pratiksha was kicked out due to unprofessional and she got other opportunity so soon.

Aaj kal top show bhi actor ko retain nahin kar rahe so which reputation ki baat kar rahe hai.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Fine.. lekin kuch dhang ka plot karo / reason batao.

Say, she was out today... could've bumped on to him somewhere.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

I do expect her to leave when the contract ends - which i guess is usually nearly a year. Sure she is unhappy with what's being shown (if she isn't, will seriously doubt her brains toosmiley36). She may have to balance that with the possibility that she may not get any project soon.. probably the only constraint.

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Raj is looking good…wished they cast him opposite Sriti as a love interest…

they brought back that useless Gattu

You mean abhiraj.He is good actor i saw him as alek ji.He and sara jodi was famous that time.

Bande ke liye koi ladki hi nahin hain smiley18

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But why will he misunderstand her? She's now not his wife anymore and now he has no right over hersmiley7he can do anything with his legally wife,his love whom he forgot to give divorce uff kitna pyar karte haismiley42 toh in which right he will misunderstand Amruta? She can do anything as per her wish,she even can marry and aab toh divorce ya 1 saal ki contract pura karne ki bhi zarurat nhi haismiley1writers kuch bhi kar rha hai. Mela episodes, forceful marriage, giving sindor, wearing mangalsutra forcefully,house entering ritual, garland ritual, staying in one room sab kuch waste kar diya just to bring Priyanka in the housesmiley29

But I also feel it odd that how easily Amruta ready to meet Goti and that too when you know this person was just behind Virat for his own benefitsmiley24

nilmi thumbnail

Yeah... have seen frogs jumping onto the oncoming car, esp in rainy nights, only to be crushed. smiley37

This is scary 😱
Annu. thumbnail

I do expect her to leave when the contract ends - which i guess is usually nearly a year. Sure she is unhappy with what's being shown (if she isn't, will seriously doubt her brains toosmiley36). She may have to balance that with the possibility that she may not get any project soon.. probably the only constraint.

Good actors are always appreciated in industry.I am sure she must be getting offer but she must be rejecting.

So she has decided jitne insult koi serial mein na hui ho.... is serial mein tolerate karlu.smiley18

Look at ravi dubey and his wife they are producing the serial wow amazed.

She will get 2 more bff from this drama too smiley36Pratiksha and her bf.

Adiandsid thumbnail

How dare you question Virat's rights over Amruta? smiley7 Dont you know only He, with a capital H, has the right to do whatever he pleases with her!!! You shall repent your sins! #YouMustRejine

[Oh.. read that and look at my dp too... matches.smiley36]

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

Arre, they need some MU to happen na.. ?! Otherwise how will they justify Virat's anger or hate on her?

Most likely, Priyanka will capture some video or picture of them, and this will be sent to Viru who will then do another manhandling, give some abusive dialogues.. then get drunk, forget all about it, and things come back to normal. smiley29

Get drunk and run to X and do something to regret later