Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Seems like shooting on hold…. No bts… looks like most of the cast are doing their personal stuff…Is this show over for the good smiley5

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nilmi

Twitter mein alag chal raha hai... smiley5

all dancing pictures and chemistry lectures.

Honestly, I couldn't enjoy the dance. I watched the precap before the episode...smiley11

I remember when i watching and that amu dragging V to mandap promo came.

Episode mein kuch chal raha hain and promo mein kuch aur how to watch ep... I am not sure.

Ek din twitter pe hi show aayega and tv pe nahin i guess smiley24

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nope. Its likely just a break. Quite likely Sriti will come back in a day - havent seen any stories from her today ... so she may be on her way back.

So.. probably back to shoot from tomorrow.

nilmi thumbnail

Virat might have cried, asking her to stay and save him from his ex. The bts rain hug..

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

Virat might have cried, asking her to stay and save him from his ex. The bts rain hug..

Possible. But then why should she? after what he did? save me now so that I can accuse you later?

nilmi thumbnail

Raj is looking good…wished they cast him opposite Sriti as a love interest…

they brought back that useless Gattu

Edited by nilmi - 3 months ago
nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Possible. But then why should she? after what he did? save me now so that I can accuse you later?

She has a soft corner for Virat. Didn't you see how she lost in Virat’s while dancing with him?smiley18
Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeah... have seen frogs jumping onto the oncoming car, esp in rainy nights, only to be crushed. smiley37

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yeah... have seen frogs jumping onto the oncoming car, esp in rainy nights, only to be crushed. smiley37

Pls don't tell me i am so scared smiley3 Remind me of rainy day seeing them on road idhar se chalu ki udhar se jana dekho they were jumping smiley18 I am not sure woh frog ko kiss karne wali baat kisne likhe smiley7

Adiandsid thumbnail

btw.. anyone else found it odd that Ammu was ready to meet Gautam? Would've been easier for her to say 'Its okay, you dont need to apologise."... or "aapne phone karke apologise kiya wahi kaafi hai."

I would guess almost everyone will do that... at worst 7/10 people would do that (if not 9/10).