Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

The crew member came live, what I understood is they tied her hands and locked in the car boot! Virat reached with police force. When the live was happening they were shooting the moment when he opened the car boot and found her unconscious!

It's someone's tweet, so basically it's Virat's get up not Arjit's.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afrinaparvin

The crew member came live, what I understood is they tied her hands and locked in the car boot! Virat reached with police force. When the live was happening they were shooting the moment when he opened the car boot and found her unconscious!

It's someone's tweet, so basically it's Virat's get up not Arjit's.

Thanks…saw it in this ig account story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/teamsritij/3471455503801424388?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MTR1cWZpdmMxbW04cw==

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I'm more than waiting for either Virat's worst behaviour with Amruta or Vandana mausi's worst side to manipulate Amruta against Virat so that I can get my strong Amruta backsmiley19Mukta what's you waiting for? Bring it onsmiley37

Btw off topic: Get news that Ayesha Singh ( GHKKPM serial's Sai) is approached for Mukta's next serial, channel name not revealedsmiley37 Grand welcome to hersmiley37 Mukta is so obsessed with SP's casts as trp matters,not story, according to enteligenta Muktasmiley37smiley37Kyon na Ayesha ko isi serial mai post huge leap ke liye cast kiya jayesmiley42SriJit out, I will be in peacing moodsmiley9

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

TQ for update smiley20

Accha hain na if baby comes then new gen story will start smiley37May be she wants to prove ishu that even she can do it smiley29Baat ek raat ki yeh din bhi ho sakta hain smiley29 smiley36

Is show ka tag line hai har din ek nayi soch smiley36 for all characterssmiley36

If ammu ki shaadi hoti rahi toh harsh shaadi kab karenga?smiley17smiley36 No gf for harsh.

Meanwhile he can tease her about more things too... since he caught her vulnerable. [Hmm.... hadn't thought about it... The cough syrup and the deo one were places she was vulnerable. ]

Correct me if I am wrong... do get a strong feeling that for Virat Ammu will never be equal to his family. Babs, Nimmi... kya hi kar sakte hai... Ammu.... 'how dare you?'

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yup. Please... Let her replace Sriti in this show. i will be the eternally grateful minion.

nilmi thumbnail

I think the weird dialogue delivery is due to dubbing...maybe because of background noise, they had to do it.

I didn’t like today’s episode, and I’m not even sure why. JK is just too much now...she’s really getting irritating.

Like damad, like sasu maa... both are like pendulums. I also didn’t like Virat’s open bedroom talk at Jahan’s house. It was just too much

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Mukta: In your dream AdiandSidsmiley15

AdiandSid: I'm saying the fact and I want itsmiley42

Mukta: Ohh just shut upsmiley7

Me: MD aunty I was just express my thought but AdiandSid imagined it, I'm not in faultsmiley19

Mukta: Hay, you Just shuuttt uupppsmiley35(Babita walasmiley43), Aag mai ghee dalna koi tumse sikhesmiley7

Me: Maybe your serial influence me so muchsmiley9, I'm so innocent, aap dono ladai continue karo, I'm leavingsmiley36

nilmi thumbnail

Do you like Ayesha? I watched a few episodes of Ghum, and I didn’t like a single bit of it. Oh God, her voice... I better stop here.smiley18

Gossip Bai says its on Colours

Edited by nilmi - an hour ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeah.. possible. It sounded very different too. felt she was stressing on each word and it wasn't coming well.

Agree with the rest.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

No I don't like AS, she screamed so loud but good actress bhi hai, she portrayed one of the strongest fl character so far and she's famous too. But the way Mukta is continuously taking YRKKH and GHKKPM casts, I'm doubting her iradasmiley44