Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Yeh questions toh aab puchenge sensible fans aur bash bhi karenge pyar sesmiley36but blind fans bolenge we like this unpredictable twists and are super excitedsmiley4 to see their love fighting against every odds😍, we don't want Priyanka in Virat's room, that room belong to only AmVirasmiley9 she can stay in other room and we want Amruta as Virat's wife only and their romance, their lovey dovey scenessmiley27smiley9and we have trust on you mam that AmVira will win in their love battle πŸ€— and Mukta aunty will ignore sensible comments and will be on cloud reading these type of commentssmiley16 and will danceπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Stupid as it is, that makes some sense... she didn't file the divorce to mess up his life later on. So.. better twist than him not signing the papers.. which is smiley8.

Next time i will think from this level smiley36unka thinking level aur gir gayasmiley37 But jokes apart u have to be present infront of judge to get divorce.And i respect to those old show in which they showed in properly and maine as viewer dekha bhi smiley20

I guess in morning they just flip coin to write abt characters.Also dildar ji jo bhi yeh pata nahin hain seriously.Amu ko gyaan de rahe te.

Some saying virat will trust amu again becz she tore the cheque.

But if Babz transfers some crores and says amu demanded it.Toh virat kya karenga?If money is the base of his trust and distrustsmiley18Even friends have trust between them.

Edit:

Also we will hear dil toota ve again smiley36

Edited by Annu. - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh yes... and thats the worst part.. there is level of crap i can still say is okay... "chalo... kar lo ye bhi" kind... knowing very well it is crap .. but then the writers find ways to go even below that!

Dil tutta ve... of course... male and female versions. smiley19smiley37

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

My lame plot twist below seems far better,smiley41 though I wrote sarcastically at spur of moment without even brainstorming much about so called Virat & his Pri's divorce..

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Its so lousily simple, KMTMG team will force inject few lines of unbelievable lame dialogues again.. so that it will be over & done when neededsmiley14 also to bring some sympathy to Virat smiley6 as they are struggling to properly undo mela scenes & promo from most viewers memories.smiley17

Lame plot twist - family court in Delhi granted divorce years back, but Priyanka got a stay order in Delhi high court against divorce, quoting some obnoxious reason still unknown to Virat. She was in US for work to proceed further all these years, hence divorce matter with Virat still pending in high court.smiley41so its dusted..Virat can't remarry.. smiley10

(Virat will anyhow again blame Amruta has collaborated with ex Pri to ruin his life)

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It feels like writers are deliberately writing tracks for sole purpose of FL humiliation.. when it isn't Bhavani's fault, still she will be taunted and humiliated with besharam talaakshuda.. when it isn't Ammu's fault, she will be taunted as being the other woman who broke VP's marriage. smiley11

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

Some saying virat will trust amu again becz she tore the cheque.

To me, the upcoming rain hug scene is Virat's attempt to gain her trust again... perhaps even unconscious.

Actually emyl had tweeted a pov on Virat before she got bored.. those were good points - he is good at gaslighting Ammu and guilt tripping her.

But cant say... perhaps emyl and us here have thought more about the characters individually than the writers themselves. Cant say they know what they are doing.

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Riggy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

It feels like writers are deliberately writing tracks for sole purpose of FL humiliation.. when it isn't Bhavani's fault, still she will be taunted and humiliated with besharam talaakshuda.. when it isn't Ammu's fault, she will be taunted as being the other woman who broke VP's marriage. smiley11

It feels pretty unrealistic as well. No where in real life people go to that extent to mock and humiliate someone publicly. People can gossip about you behind your back but public shaming just because you are divorced, never heard of it.

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu.

And he has so many degree padha likha hai yeh banda smiley39

Ab yeh mat kehna yeh bhi ushka koi plan hainsmiley18

What if this is his actual revenge? He already knows he isn't divorced and yet married Amu in an inappropriate, illegal way to humiliate her more. When his ex is back, Amu becomes the dusri woman, like Ishika to Jayesh.

Unless he has a memory loss or some psychological problem, it is a joke if they show he doesn't know whether he is divorced or not. If Amu decides to stay with the Ahujas, becoming the dusri woman, this show is over for me.

I hate that rain hug. After all this, he has the audacity to hug Amu, and Virat is characterless. smiley35

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Thoda pani pilot Ben smiley37smiley37

Ab bahot kuch dekhna baki hai this is just a jhalak

Especially till the ml return from vacation smiley37

I think they will stretch it with nonsense crap πŸ’© πŸ™„

Srijit are still on vacation. Did they already leave the show? I hope so. Fingers crossed. smiley14

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Yeah.. aur kis muh se kuch bolega ya karega? He did the same with Bhavani. In a way i guess he was brought in to face his karma... but also think writers dont have that kind of brains... probably brought them in so that Ishika can call Ammu 'doosri aurat'. Thats why he and his ladylove is around.

Ditto. She will pour her venom.