Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: sugz

So the police commissioner is useless? When Virat was at hospital last time he asked for Rajiv to be in handcuffs... Rajiv this time is not only out handcuffs but can wonder out hospital. Can a serial rapi*t also wonder hospital same way. Are women patience unconscious safe ?

Another point- it was 2 days last time when they transferred Harsh from PS jail to real prison. Rajiv can sit in PS jail so long... really? 😡

This show is an insult to all fields! Justice kuch nahin hai, Kam nonexistent, bole toh kya bole

There is no logic!

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Hope something serious happens to Nimmi in the upcoming kidnapping and Ammu gets a real 'Reality Slap' from her Virrawtsmiley42 Sir.

Ammu is the one hurt as per what I see. Perhaps because of the chandelier fall or twisted her ankle while running

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

During 2011-2013, SNS, DABH and YRKKH were always topper 1st, 2nd, 3rd. IPKKND and EHMMBH got good trp but not like them but in sm, these two shows and leads were more popular and talk of the town.

IPKKND went off air because of Barun's determine for doing movies and also trp was low 2-3 months before the serial went off air. EHMMBH struggled for trp after Karan's death and of course Virika's unnecessary mu track,so for channel's pressure they wanted to make it like YRKKH, leads parents phase, growing up kids, but Krystle and Kushal rejected to play parents, so it went off air instead of S.P.M's wish to continue the serial. Saraswatichandra struggled for trp but was huge popular in sm sides, high demand jodi. Ishqbaaz got average trps but was more popular in sm sides.

ArShi is the most iconic jodi till now. Did you see their recent ad shoot?? Social sides are flooding with their ad. So maybe SNS DABH were high trp serials but IPKKND EHMMBH Saraswatichandra Ishqbaaz these casts are way more popular than the high gainer trp serials' casts.

And for me trp doesn't matter but the story matter and also first I also notice who are leads, if I impress with both fl and ml, I continue the serial but if fl good but not ml, then I avoid, and if ml good but not fl, then I try to avoid but phir bhi nhi hota, so dekh leti hu. But in this serial I'm forced to watch 😭 without good story, trp jaye tell lene😏

nilmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Ammu is the one hurt as per what I see. Perhaps because of the chandelier fall or twisted her ankle while running

(According to bts) Maybe Amu will tell Nimmi to run and get help. Amu has hurt her leg. Virat will find her in the car boot with her hands tied. I don't think he will hurt her in any way. Most likely, Vandy will separate them this time. She won’t let Amu go with Virat after this fiasco...

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Sarun are trending on X. There are a lot of KMTMG fans who were also die-hard IPKKND fans. smiley27It's strange that Adiandsid missed that show..

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Abhiraj will not come back as he's not trp king, according to Mukta's big eyessmiley37smiley37Only trp king and trp queen can give MD sky rocketing trp, so they are the main villainssmiley37smiley37, I'm agree that Rajeev is good in villain role and also psycho character he's playing wellsmiley20 But Abhiraj urf Angad is his boss in acting. He can play innocent yet dangerous villain but unfortunately he's unnoticed by enteligenta MDsmiley37Who cares😏😏😏 I'm hoping if Angad really leave the serial,then want his come back with a strong character in any serial as he deserves praise and appreciationsmiley27

I don't know if Shabir Ahluwalia signed any Mukta's serial or not or was just rumours, but Ayesha's serial most probably will come in colors and that too not confirmed. Now a days so many rumours coming and going. SriJit deserve better especially they deserve spare from MD's clutch, hope so soon.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

I still can't forget Arnav's entry and their first meetsmiley42. If I will rank my fav serials then IPKKND will get no 1 position and their jodi will always be no 1smiley27. Can you imagine, a serial whose life time was (6 June,2011- 30 November, 2012) when sm were not so active like these days, captivated love from all and still their jodi is iconic or say evergreen jodismiley27 I was emotional seeing my SaRun's reunion with the ad🥺❤️. Their friendship always impress me so much, I just love themsmiley27

Ohh AdiandSid didn't watch even one episode of IPKKND?smiley7Mukta aunty I'm ordering you to pakaoying AdiandSid more with your "much excitement you all! trackssmiley15

nilmi thumbnail

After reading Adiandsids post about Amu getting pregnant amidst all this chaos, it reminded me of Arnav and Khushi's 'jungle mein mangle' scene. When they hid in that hut to escape from the kidnappers, all of a sudden, they forgot all the life threats around them and were about to take off their clothes and do the deed, even before a confession. smiley37smiley39

I don't want Mukta to go down that road...smiley18

nilmi thumbnail

My forever love, Arshi and Sarun... smiley27

I can't even remember how many times I’ve watched that show. I’ve read thousands of Arshi fanfictions.

There are 4.5 million posts in the IF IPK forum....that’s just crazy...

And their friendship is on another level. Remember that BTS moment? 'Barun, don’t kiss my forehead like an uncle, kiss my cheek...smiley42

Afrinaparvin thumbnail

Ssshhhh 🤫 You yourself is giving the idea to Mukta auntysmiley36Suppose she checks your this commentsmiley36and will show us same or say more wild but not AmVira'ssmiley9but RaNka'ssmiley43what will be your reaction?smiley44(I'm laughing so hard while write thissmiley36)