Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

I think it's time J stakes her claim as the wife of Ani. Ani has done way too much for her. No one wud risk their own marriage to come all the way from Kolkata to Kashmir to save some random person. So it's obvious and J even knows that Ani loves her (J) only! It's J who's been pushing Ani away. So now may be she will accept Ani and stand up for herself and Ani. It's anyways always the FL who gets blamed for everything. So that's ok I guess. 

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I m not complaining dear… i loved the scene too.. his love for her is so pure..

I m here on a conversion program / mission 🤪
To convert all the unhappy ladies to Ani stans 😜

Ani .. Aniruddh Bose ki aankhen toh dekhi hi hongi😛❤️😍
( instead of naam toh suna hi hoga)

IMG_1885.jpeg

IMG_1890.jpeg

IMG_1886.jpeg

😭🤣

I love Ani trust me.. but kabhi kabhi he deserves our scolding! 🌚 smiley17

rysohini thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

We will have to leave it to the makers and hope and pray that they don't come up with their sadistic best !

J stops the Anishi wedding but gets to know that Ani has set her up with Rahul ! 

Her atma samman pe thes, abhimaani J mu s Ani and goes away ! 

J has a dialogue today "Main usi se shaadi karngi, jisse main karna chahti hu" , is a solid contradiction to the Ani - R convo !

Gets kidnapped by Tejas, Ani saves her, his life jeoperdised and J relents !

All theories bbas jo hoga manzoore makers hoga smiley37

Originally posted by: PPak

I'e been thinking abt the sequence, and think the story could go like this.

Jhanak stopping the wedding will be Ani or Jhanak's dream. I really dont think they will have Jhanak stop the wedding. The path ahead will be difficult.

Ani will stop his wedding, then Rahul Jhanak shaadi fiasco will play out, after which Tejas may attempt to hurt Ani and then Jhanak will relent and Ani will marry Jhanak and take her to BH.

If jhanak stops the wedding, she has to do it with staking her claim to him, then Rahul J shaadi did not need to be brought up at all?

She can stop the wedding for other reasons, like Ani's treatment at the hands of Shristi and Arshi post marriage, but those are weak excuses.

Thoughts? Too drawn out? I just cannot see how Ani Arshi wedding and then Rahul J wedding with j stopping the marriage will play out.

I'm happy for Ani to stop the wedding, but I dont want him to do it at the last phera. Something very disturbing abt this.

Aadhi shaadi and all

Edited by rysohini - 27 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maha2012

Hi everyone. I have been a silent reader at the forum. Last time I was active on the forum was when Qubool hai aired. This show is such an intriguing watch. Just loving the chemistry of Runak. But the character of Ani isn't consistent. One day he's head over heels in love. The next day he refuses to accept his feelings.

Jhanak has just become too submissive and dependent. We need to see her fierce side. The show needs a little more flavour of romancesmiley6 

She needs to take her own decisions. Ani can't just play Mr.Matchmaker everytime. Ahh I miss Aditya Kapoor.

Welcome Maha ❤️

But why but why , had to be so harsh  with poor Anirudh ...😜😜😂

Jhanak is naive so....

Aditya Kapoor 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Romance , we are in sync here ......

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 27 days ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

I'e been thinking abt the sequence, and think the story could go like this.

Jhanak stopping the wedding will be Ani or Jhanak's dream. I really dont think they will have Jhanak stop the wedding. The path ahead will be difficult.

Ani will stop his wedding, then Rahul Jhanak shaadi fiasco will play out, after which Tejas may attempt to hurt Ani and then Jhanak will relent and Ani will marry Jhanak and take her to BH.

If jhanak stops the wedding, she has to do it with staking her claim to him, then Rahul J shaadi did not need to be brought up at all?

She can stop the wedding for other reasons, like Ani's treatment at the hands of Shristi and Arshi post marriage, but those are weak excuses.

Thoughts? Too drawn out? I just cannot see how Ani Arshi wedding and then Rahul J wedding with j stopping the marriage will play out.

I'm happy for Ani to stop the wedding, but I dont want him to do it at the last phera. Something very disturbing abt this.

Aadhi shaadi and all

Whatever the case, it will be very painful to watch all this. We will be heartbroken for sure. Last time, I remember Janmashtami kaand of Imlie season gave me a heartbroken feeling and I couldn’t believe the makers took that route to keep Malini relevant in the story. So you can’t trust the makers, they will go to any extent to keep Arshi in the story. I am preparing myself for the worst. 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Even for going to restroom he may need Ani’s help😄
IMG_1881.jpeg

Look at that Anirudh ...so cute yaar ..

Chubby...

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Birthday wishes Vira ...wishing you a healthy and happy life ahead ..lots of love 💕🎉

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thank you

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Belated Happy Birthday Dear Vira 🎊🎉🥳💐🎂🍰🍫🎁😊😍❤️

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

This scene was so so good ..Look at both of them...

How beautiful and lovely ...

I am pasting it in other Vm link , thanks Lolo.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 27 days ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2012

Hi everyone. I have been a silent reader at the forum. Last time I was active on the forum was when Qubool hai aired. This show is such an intriguing watch. Just loving the chemistry of Runak. But the character of Ani isn't consistent. One day he's head over heels in love. The next day he refuses to accept his feelings.

Jhanak has just become too submissive and dependent. We need to see her fierce side. The show needs a little more flavour of romancesmiley6 

She needs to take her own decisions. Ani can't just play Mr.Matchmaker everytime. Ahh I miss Aditya Kapoor.

Hi welcome Maha! 🤗

We are all rowing on a same boat! We will just have to wait and see what’s the upcoming is. It’s all looking so weird right now. 

@Bold: My irritating with Ani almost every day 😭🤣