Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Lollolika

I think he knows that fans are upset over recent episodes, wanted to lift up the moodsmiley36

Banda really life mein bhi smart nikalasmiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Based on bts. .

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Banda really life mein bhi smart nikalasmiley36

He started posting stories of Runak, fp edits since AK entry...

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: great_love

Today morning came from meeting trip smiley18... Dead tried just woke up... And Tejas aur jhanak shadi drama still going onsmiley44smiley26

Abhi do din sur chalega smiley37

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

He has zero trust on jhanak which i really dont like. if u love someone trust the perso else leave it. 

what he meant mujhe dhoka diya? usko nahi pata kya jhanak is against tejas and if she is doing this shaddi matlab kuch toh baat hai.. Ani hamesha galat cheez ke upar dimag use karta haismiley44

The kind of toxic environment they were living in with constant negligence of their relationship is causing these trust issues. It’s an intricate situation where one is being pulled and the other has been pushed. They didn’t seem to find a common ground where their feeling can be accepted mutually. 

However, Anirudh requesting those police officer to surely take actions if Jhanak confesses about her kidnap or unwillingness to marry Tejas confirms he’ll do the drama of not trusting Jhanak and manipulating his feelings. Once Tejas threatens Ani, probably then Jhanak will blurt out the truth! 

Expect the unexpected 🥴

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
I think this is their first look test smiley37 which Hiba mentioned about his long hair smiley37smiley37 that hair is so distracting smiley37 smiley37 glad they made hi Cut it smiley37smiley37.. in parallel universe only they can be happy 😆 😂😂😂😂

Edited by samarp2 - 27 days ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Abhi do din sur chalega smiley37

Hey ram 🤦

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Arshilicious episode !!!

That too double dhamaka ..

Yeh Friend ka cousin bada nikamma nikala yaar ...

Is this how he investigates crime !!! Such a waste officer..

Rahul made an  apperance   ,wow , good now Anirudh wont keep in saying Rahul se pyar...

Anirudh darling, understand Rahul doesnt know you guys acceptance or rejection game of marriage ... For him you both are married ...

Anirudh is the only person in this Jhanak land who cares for her .More power to him .And the way he fell when he saw the newspaper .... Nervous ,sad , worried , and people trying to manipulate him...But still he decides to meet her taking risk ...

All my love for Anirudh ❤️❤️❤️

Bips is doubtful I think , I FF that part , but felt like that from her eyes ..

Now I feel that Jhanak will know Shristi's role in her kidnapping and so she stops the marriage of Arshi by claiming her marriage .

I resign from Team Rahul ..

Vinu kaka dialogue gives me some hope....waiting for karma to bite  Arshi and evil basus 

Edited by MMR2810 - 27 days ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He started posting stories of Runak, fp edits since AK entry...

Ak entry crises... smiley37

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I believe India forums and sbs because they get promos before they are released on tv. Same with inside news.