Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Well... Ammu can make him bite the dust for what he just did. If she cant she can file false cases against him. I mean... legally a woman can do quite a lot of things to a man if she wants to. Options are endless. 

Now i understand bone and poem more asse log ke saath rekhkar normal insaan bhi villain ban sakta hain smiley36

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Not watching,skipping. Don’t remember skipping KkB episodes. They were never this bad.

nilmi thumbnail

I wonder how V is going to punish Amu. Will it be through physical and mental abuse, or something else? He behaved like a psycho lover, just like the villain in the story. Why did he collect everyone's mobiles? 

Sometimes, I feel he is acting. He knew Amu would never agree to this marriage, hence he behaved like a lunatic and involved Bavani too. Otherwise, his behavior is unredeemable after what he did today.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilmi

I wonder how V is going to punish Amu. Will it be through physical and mental abuse, or something else? He behaved like a psycho lover, just like the villain in the story. Why did he collect everyone's mobiles? 

Sometimes, I feel he is acting. He knew Amu would never agree to this marriage, hence he behaved like a lunatic and involved Bavani too. Otherwise, his behavior is unredeemable after what he did today.

For now, coolie isn't acting.. but if trp goes down and MD faces tremendous backlash.. then maybe he will be made to act. smiley22

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Pata chala I'm the only one who watched the ep here... So the jokes on mesmiley37 (rather, only me)

[At least yesterdays ep was good for the acting - todays... no words.]

I send you well wishes and prayers. Am not watching from 30th May episode. smiley21 Bakwas started mainly from there itself. 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Annu.

Now i understand bone and poem more asse log ke saath rekhkar normal insaan bhi villain ban sakta hain smiley36

But I didnt understand your point. There is no one normal in that house. 

Oh... btw... Shekhar the great objected to what Virat was doing. Virat said 'tu beech me aaya na to teri meri dosti khatam'... and the impotent guy stood back. smiley35 So much for being a 'good' character. Would rather see a woman (that too someone he knows) being insulted by his chaddi buddy - even if she did commit the crime. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 1 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nilmi

His intent was that no one will call up one of his parents and change his mind... hidden intent of the writer is what flutterby mentioned. 

Yup... possible they will say he faked it... the reason I wrote in that first post [Disgusting, even if he is faking it.] The phone thing made me add that. 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Serves Babita right. She will go mad.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh u r not watching from may 30th smiley18

Then I a. Ir senior smiley16 I stoped watching long back hmmm

But today by watching discussion and only one or 2 post about their so called wedding on X chidiya hmm I don't know  what is coming up Kitna tourcher for us and amu smiley19

Edited by Ishaan2 - 1 months ago
flutterby thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

I am waiting for Ammu to expose Babs and leave that mentality asylum forever. That's why saying story will move forward. 

Expose Blab may happen.. (but not soon) MD will like to drag this track as much as possible.. 

But leaving mental asylum won't ever happen. Casually forget it. Not a chance. smiley18