Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

So has Armaan/Rohit finally ditched the glasses? Thank goodness. It's much better this way - Rohit expresses well with his eyes, it would've been a shame to continue missing out on that.

ikr with glasses i feel like he is not even expensive but in actual rohit is a decent actor i saw him before too
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Looks like Ab will leave from Poddar House after getting the papers. And Armaan will get into an accident trying to look for her. And then again she has to be back. Kya mazak chal raha hai ..

Padam pakdi chal raha hai smiley44

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think Armaan himself didnt want want to give her the papers at this time. But pressure from Dadi and later blackmailing of Vidya made him do that. But because of absence of working pens Ab could not sign but she left the house. And then again Armaan tries to find her. My qs is why is he trying to find her . She will manage to stay somewhere like last time. If you dont have thw backbone to stand up then atleast let her live in peace. Now no one should want her back and Madhav can leave the house but dont put any more conditions. And I do not understand why Ar is going to look for her. Who can explain to him that Ak will not come back as ghost to scare him if Ab stays alone next 3 months. She staying alone from now and she ataying alone after 3 months does not make any diff to Ak’s spirit.

maybe its because her head it hurt and he doesn't want to leave her alone sometimes i feel bad for arman too boy got no rights at all can't even make a decision for himself ..

Ps ; i was happy for one thing that arman at least doesn't think k abhira is a gold digger chalo kuch tou mila itny gand main .. smiley44

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I guess shedaza was not able to express hot headed and angry armaan towards abhira as he was soft . That's why they changed the actor as they wanted cling romance of rumaal. 😁😁😆😆😆😆

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira didnt do deal for some "selfish" interest of hers.

She knew Armaan was forced , she gave him an out which he wholeheartedly took. He wasn't selflessly saying- I will fulfil lifelong commitment but you are free to walk out whenever you want.

He was very much aware of what agreement he was making, and it only happened because he forced her to accompany him as wife. she told him that she didnt want to go with him but circumstances were dire. He could have annulled marriage and put Abhira in a hostel or PG and she would have complied. he told her to stay with her and she was dealing with her mom's death so she agreed because she was too overwhelmes. eventually multiple times she has almost revelaed deal shaadi truth but he stopped her and said will dela with it when 1 year mark is up. he told ruhi but not anyone else about deal. she complied with what he asked her to do but he broke her trust. and now when deal truth is out, he is watching as she gets insulted for something he was equally party to. he has made the whole situation out to be something where he was trapped without a choice and he is so bechaara and he got burdened with a bojh like Abhira. and thats extremely hurtful and unfair . if he felt burdened all he needed to do was speak to her and amicably get her out. but he was ruthless and then he keeps saying 3 mahine. abey kya hoga in 3 mahine?! its not some written contract where he is liable to pay damages if he breaks 1 year contract. Abhira is back for 3 mahine only because she wants to help solve the issue she has been falsely accused of creating . she cares about solving it because she is emotional enough to get manipulated when its about Vidya Madhav whom she loves as her own parents. but Armaan did 3 mahine jaap , now he is mute when Kaveri gets DP made. and then he will serve Abhira DP but still expect her to stick around. however the reason she is sticking around has always been madhav. if she tries to do something there, he will say- dont interfere. Abey, dhakkan insaan- decide karlo kya chahte ho.

when she didnt return, he said she has ego , doesnt care for madhav or anyone except herself. when she does come, he says- dont go near my parents, leave the house. what the actual F

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Queeen

maybe its because her head it hurt and he doesn't want to leave her alone sometimes i feel bad for arman too boy got no rights at all can't even make a decision for himself ..

Ps ; i was happy for one thing that arman at least doesn't think k abhira is a gold digger chalo kuch tou mila itny gand main .. smiley44

He claims to understand abhira very well but then why does not he trust her in anything. Always falling in lusty trap.

Shameless idiot poddar

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

He claims to understand abhira very well but then why does not he trust her in anything. Always falling in lusty trap.

Shameless idiot poddar

arman ko bas yahi lagta hy abhira badtameez hai keuky osny apny gharmy orton ko apny rights k liye bolty nhi dekha abhira jab haq bolti tou os pagal ko wo badtameezi lagti aur trust ki bat karo tou arman apni mental fam k liye pagal hy onky agy wo kisi ko trust nhi karta ... jyse ab osko lag raha hy k abhira kuch esa kary gy k his parents will be separated just because abhira is blunt and thoda theda sochti arman ko lagta wo galat hy cuz osky dimag main sahi galat ki definitions poddars ny dali hy chawal.. he doesn't get k not everything has to be black and white ...
Edited by Queeen - 5 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Aparchit hai woh Arman smiley29smiley44smiley36

He has multiple disorder

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira didnt do deal for some "selfish" interest of hers.

She knew Armaan was forced , she gave him an out which he wholeheartedly took. He wasn't selflessly saying- I will fulfil lifelong commitment but you are free to walk out whenever you want.

He was very much aware of what agreement he was making, and it only happened because he forced her to accompany him as wife. she told him that she didnt want to go with him but circumstances were dire. He could have annulled marriage and put Abhira in a hostel or PG and she would have complied. he told her to stay with her and she was dealing with her mom's death so she agreed because she was too overwhelmes. eventually multiple times she has almost revelaed deal shaadi truth but he stopped her and said will dela with it when 1 year mark is up. he told ruhi but not anyone else about deal. she complied with what he asked her to do but he broke her trust. and now when deal truth is out, he is watching as she gets insulted for something he was equally party to. he has made the whole situation out to be something where he was trapped without a choice and he is so bechaara and he got burdened with a bojh like Abhira. and thats extremely hurtful and unfair . if he felt burdened all he needed to do was speak to her and amicably get her out. but he was ruthless and then he keeps saying 3 mahine. abey kya hoga in 3 mahine?! its not some written contract where he is liable to pay damages if he breaks 1 year contract. Abhira is back for 3 mahine only because she wants to help solve the issue she has been falsely accused of creating . she cares about solving it because she is emotional enough to get manipulated when its about Vidya Madhav whom she loves as her own parents. but Armaan did 3 mahine jaap , now he is mute when Kaveri gets DP made. and then he will serve Abhira DP but still expect her to stick around. however the reason she is sticking around has always been madhav. if she tries to do something there, he will say- dont interfere. Abey, dhakkan insaan- decide karlo kya chahte ho.

when she didnt return, he said she has ego , doesnt care for madhav or anyone except herself. when she does come, he says- dont go near my parents, leave the house. what the actual F

He is bipolar as af . And he also got ego his ego got damaged when she didn't come ab wo khud aa gye tou hazam nhi ho raha

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Armaan crazy af man things Abhira soul purpose is to make troubles for his family just because she is not submissive and oski family ki tarha nhi tou according to him she is wrong apna tou dimag hy nhi mr kadu poddar ka