Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i was telling my cousin they should combine both shows and show both girls living alone. Waise bhi they are not happy in the house both stories are same they can cry and fight together smiley36

IAS and lawyer can do wonders smiley36

and if they want can show Savi and Ab falling for each other😅🤣. it will be more interesting than what they are currently showing🤣
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

and if they want can show Savi and Ab falling for each other😅🤣. it will be more interesting than what they are currently showing🤣

Bingo!

Abhira can marry Savi

Armaan can marry Roohi

Ishaan can marry Reeva

All will live happily ever after and both shows will end. It’s a win win situation for everyone smiley41

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

So has Armaan/Rohit finally ditched the glasses? Thank goodness. It's much better this way - Rohit expresses well with his eyes, it would've been a shame to continue missing out on that.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

If she's finish with school then hopefully leaving Udaipur, there's no reason to stick around

Looks like Ab will leave from Poddar House after getting the papers. And Armaan will get into an accident trying to look for her. And then again she has to be back. Kya mazak chal raha hai ..
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 5 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Looks like Ab will leave from Poddar Hoise after getting the papers. And Armaan will get into an accident trying to look for her. And then again she has to be back. Kya mazak chal raha hai ..

Wtf are these people upto.

They are taking her for granted. And she's tolerating it just for the sake of vidya and madhav.

If he didn't want her interfering in vidya madhav issue why did he inform her about it and bring her back?!

He literally told her dadi wants her back because madhav wanted to leave home.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

They are taking her for granted. And she's tolerating it just for the sake of vidya and madhav.

If he didn't want her interfering in vidya madhav issue why did he inform her about it and bring her back?!

Armaan Poddar is gone case. He doesn't have any authority in that house plus he does not have any independence to take any decisions of his own.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I think Armaan himself didnt want want to give her the papers at this time. But pressure from Dadi and later blackmailing of Vidya made him do that. But because of absence of working pens Ab could not sign but she left the house. And then again Armaan tries to find her. My qs is why is he trying to find her . She will manage to stay somewhere like last time. If you dont have thw backbone to stand up then atleast let her live in peace. Now no one should want her back and Madhav can leave the house but dont put any more conditions. And I do not understand why Ar is going to look for her. Who can explain to him that Ak will not come back as ghost to scare him if Ab stays alone next 3 months. She staying alone from now and she ataying alone after 3 months does not make any diff to Ak’s spirit.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 5 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I think Armaan himself didnt want want to give her the papers at this time. But pressure from Dadi and later blackmailing of Vidya made him do that. But because of absence of working pens Ab could not sign but she left the house. And then again Armaan tries to find her. My qs is why is he trying to find her . She will manage to stay somewhere like last time. If you dont have thw backbone to stand up then atleast let her live in peace. Now no one should want her back and Madhav can leave the house but dont put any more conditions. And I do not understand why Ar is going to look for her. Who can explain to him that Ak will not come back as ghost to scare him if Ab stays alone next 3 months.

Whats this excuse that he can't speak up. Its his marriage. When and how he wants to end it is upto him..plus when he's clearly brought her back for Madhav sake, then what ridiculous behavior is it to again give her DP. She never refused to divorce him. But the fact that he keeps letting others draw up DP for him and then discusses these things in public is ridiculous. He cant speak in private and in a civil way?!

Aisa kya kardiya usne? She has returned because he said Madhav was leaving and told her to come back for his parents essentially. she's also saying she's there for his parents whom she loves too. So what more does he want?!

She's being the bigger person already. But he still has to do rubbish.

And after giving DP , why won't he let her go?! Whats the purpose of DP then?!

Originally posted by: Aadi04

and tell the reason to both Vidya and Madhav that the reason she and Armaan had decided on a 1 year marriage was Armaan was in a committed relationship with some one else.. Rohit had told her about it .. and that’s why she was firm on leaving him as Armaan still loves her.. I don’t want him to spoil his life pining for her .. it will be easier for me to move out ..

So don’t blame yourselves.. be good parents of Arman and help him patch up with the girl he loves from before .. even Rohit had wanted that .. if Vidya is not listening she can tell this clearly to Madhav .. she does not want to live in a relationship where the husband is in love with someone else .. she’s young and will move on Abd find someone more suitable

It would have been a masterstroke … because to admit that Rohit had told her about Arman ‘s previous relationship before leaving .. would raise the curiosity for the person .. then will Arman have the guts to declare he loves Ruhi and was doing this before her marriage to Rohit .. and maybe Rohit knew the identity of the person

Abhira ko yeh nahi lagta hai ki she did deal with Armaan because Armaan loves someone else. Day 1 se aisa he dikhaya hai ki deal is because they are forcefully married and not interested in each other.
Abhira ne Armaan ko uska pyar mil jaye in future yeh soch kar uss din Akshara ke funeral ke baad smashaan ke paas deal nahi kari thi. Abhira ke apne reasons the 9 months back for deal.
So woh ab vidya ko aisa nahi bol sakti ki 9 months back jo deal kiya tha woh deal is sacrifice from my side for the sake of Armaan because he loves someone else. Yeh toh bada juth hoga.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i was telling my cousin they should combine both shows and show both girls living alone. Waise bhi they are not happy in the house both stories are same they can cry and fight together smiley36

IAS and lawyer can do wonders smiley36

Savi and abhira can be roommates and can sell tea together smiley36 In future ek IAS and dusri lawyer bann jayegi tab dono ek dusre ke kaam bhi aa sakte hai smiley36 Dono same age ki he hogi and dono next anupama /sai he bannewali hai smiley36