Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

Did u only start watching the show yesterday? 🧐🤔smiley44😆😁😅🤣😂

Alright you got me, won't make that mistake again smiley44smiley36

Last season was toxic but atleast initially they showed good romance between leads and good devar bhabhi relations like shefali-abhimanyu, neil-akshara. It was not good as season-1 but was bearable. This season they have made mockery of all rishtas, it's just like random creepy serials in zee, colors, etc. It will be good if they end this serial with grace.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Btw if u see me here b4 Friday then cancel the Dolismiley14, DJ smiley16& Decorsmiley17 you hired to bring me back...smiley14smiley36

S - hand painted 1000 leafletssmiley3smiley3smiley3

And Abhira ✍ an assignment under 🕯 smiley3smiley3smiley3

I doubt Ar will turn into my Tutor to get me a pass after all bashing he's recieved off me...smiley44smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by Sofna - 5 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kajal your mother literally married you off to an abusive man, but still abhira ko ghar lana is her biggest galti 

"Abhira k wajah se charu ka career kharab hogaya" SHE IS THE REASON CHARU HAD A CAREER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

"My daughter hates me because of Abhira" No she hates you because you never fought for your kids, while Abhira has.

Kajal pissed me off so bad today.

Laughing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I was just surprised she was given so many dialogue

normally she's hiding in plan sight with mouth looking like a chooha

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Laughing GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I was just surprised she was given so many dialogue

normally she's hiding in plan sight with mouth looking like a chooha

bro… her daughter and son had no career .. if not for ab. Cus Kajal bitch wasn’t gonna talk to her husband… she would have gotten bitch slapped lol 🤣🤣🤣 Just because CVs are paying the actor money, they are making her speak. smiley37
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

One thing I can armaan toh pura dubegaya smiley29 nobody can save him... Even God also .ruhi will pass it with crocodile tears the harshful consequences faced by Arman ... .. it's not even late hope he realises his mistakes and starts thinking what he wants ... And draw a line with ruhi ... That what we expect ...

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: bluech96

bro… her daughter and son had no career .. if not for ab. Cus Kajal bitch wasn’t gonna talk to her husband… she would have gotten bitch slapped lol 🤣🤣🤣 Just because CVs are paying the actor money, they are making her speak. smiley37

This smiley37smiley37smiley37 so true ....

Poddar are shameless voyeurs..smiley3.. spying on a couples intimate moments smiley43smiley35smiley42 whilst rooted to the spot..evn that Fsa smiley11...smiley3..( we watched them too... but it was for our exclusive screening anyway)smiley14smiley16smiley17

only Madhav smiling...smiley41..he must've experienced it at some point in his life smiley36 So he was reminiscing...smiley36

So Dsa is aware her grandson has fallen (hook, line +sinker) for Abhira... smiley15

The more they try to wedge a bridge between them... the more quicker the next gen will be enroute I believe...smiley35smiley15smiley43smiley37smiley37smiley37

potty fam in line to make ar realize he likes his wife more than zimmedari tag 🤣🤣

girl… Ab, please move over him before he reaches the mid point of pyaar 🤣🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Can they fast forward it to 3 months? I am bored of hearing 3 mahina 3 mahina continuously

nutmeg7 thumbnail

S - hand painted 1000 leafletssmiley3smiley3smiley3

And Abhira ✍ an assignment under 🕯 smiley3smiley3smiley3

All these unrealistic things can happen only on TV smiley37