Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I love how she says - I am not abla like you and I find solutions. SO ACCURATE!!

and another awesome dialogue- izzat khairat mein nahi milti. izzat kamayi jaati hai. izzat doh toh izzat milegi

Edited by Pinecone - 5 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Kajal your mother literally married you off to an abusive man, but still abhira ko ghar lana is her biggest galti 

"Abhira k wajah se charu ka career kharab hogaya" SHE IS THE REASON CHARU HAD A CAREER IN THE FIRST PLACE.

"My daughter hates me because of Abhira" No she hates you because you never fought for your kids, while Abhira has.

Kajal pissed me off so bad today.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ruhi manipulates Armaan and he says she may have many flaws but she is not a gold digger. Ruhi asks - why is she back now? She says Madhav Vidya relation can break. Armaan is still fixated on Charu ka dard and is upset about Kaveri having to bend and says I wont let her come between my parents.

Madhav talks to Abhira and says I know my bacchi. Abhira tries to hide her real intentions from Madhav. Madhav says be careful whatever you do

Abhira goes to the room and is emotional looking around and sees that Armaan has put bedding on floor and softens but then remembers his harsh words and snaps herself out of Armaan thoughts and says I need to fix Vidya Madhav relationship

Ruhi comes with attitude and Abhira taunts her saying - despite your efforts, I am back so you are frustrated. Abhira taunts her and says- I always cared for you but you treated me badly. Abhira taunts her superbly. she is ON FIRE!! says who the F are you? Ruhi starts packing armaans stuff.

Abhira ignores her and unpacks her own stuff. but trips and falls on bed.

Abhira taunts her more and says temporary hi sahi, I am the wife.

Armaan is in his new room and is irritable over everything. he thinks I need to just jhelo her for 3 months

Abhira us unpacking her stuff and when she opens drawer she sees his inner wear and is embarassed to see it. She thinks I will go quickly leave the stuff in his room and leave. She picks up a paper bag and then transfer one undie at a time into it haath seh. LMAO What a scene

then she sneaks into his room to leave the bag and run away but before she can go she sees him changing shirt .

Then he asks why she came and she shows him she came to return his undies. its a good scene. damn funny.

Armaan is embarassed.

When she goes to leave, door is locked. Armaan tries and he also fails. he says its ever since she removed door to save Krish from there. And Abhira literally says my dialogue out loud saying ya " global warming, malaria are all MY FAULT. LMAO!!! They shout for help but everyone is in garden

Garden mein panchayat chalu aahe and Kajal , Fufa say shouldnt have got her back. FFded rest of the scene.

Abhira takes hammer and screw driver and starts removing door from hinges.

he asks her why are you here- dont tell me you are gold digger. tell me real reason.

He keeps asking why. And she confesses she is there to fix relation of Madhav Vidya.

Vidya meanwhile is doing some nautanki dressed like a widow. FFded her BS.

Armaan says- take your stuff and leave the house. She says- Kaveri brought me back so I am going nowehre. Armaan says- dont get in between parents. Abhira says- I wont let their relation suffer. they are my parents too. he taunts her over Dev Charu. She says you dont care to listen to me at all. She says I have not done anything wrong but I will fix everything. She continues removing door and he distracts her , door falls on her head and she is hurt and knocked out.

He shouts her name and everyone reaches there to see door is out from hinges and Abhira unconscious.

Armaan looks tensed and the Poddars just watch without offering help. Manisha stops Ruhi from going in . Armaan asks Madhav to call doctor after noticing her head is bleeding.

She says Armaans name in her unconsciousness.

He runs to hold her hand and says- yes, I am right here tumhaare paas.

so this is the 2 min lollipop of Armaans "care" for Abhira.

Precap is Ruhi Kaveri convo about pyaar between Armaan Abhira and Kaveri drawing up DP because Kaveri thinks Armaan is gonna fall in love with Abhira.

So lusty ruhi gets successful in brainwashing dragonsa. Now dragonsa will make lusty wife of shameless. ????

Pinecone thumbnail

UGH

This is why I ff'ded the BS of Kajal, Fufa and Vidya

Pinecone thumbnail

Its so pathetic that Armaan blames Abhira for the 100 problems between Vidya Madhav.

C'mon dude. You also know that they were on poor terms from get go-like literally since he was a kid and Abhira wasnt even born

WTF is he on about, blamign Abhira for problems between them

Kal tak khud guilty tha for being the reason for his parents cold war and now he has blamed Abhira. WOW!!!

Pinecone thumbnail

not yet. so far she is only trying to get divorce done. but I dont know if she will think of Ruhi-Armaan just yet...

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

So lusty ruhi gets successful in brainwashing dragonsa. Now dragonsa will make lusty wife of shameless. ????

dragonsa ko kaha pata lusty ke intentions agar pata hota to use ghar me rakhte kya just coz she is a widow

Manipulate kiya hai to again start the divorce proceedings with dadisa approval this time

Dkp if you do not have sut samet karma for this bitch later on better you shut your shop

Pinecone thumbnail

what does dadi mean in precap when she says- "mard usi ko dil deta hai jise sahara diya ho"

samjha nahi

Please explain. (100 marks)

Edited by Pinecone - 5 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Everyone blaming Abhira for Charu is so hilariously stupid. Charu is a frigging grown up, and probably is of the same age as Abhira. She can make her damn life choices. How stupid are the poddars supposed to he who have to be spoon fed everything and are unable to make any decisions of their own.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

what does dadi mean in precap when she says- "mard usi ko dil deta hai jise sahara diya ho"

samjha nahi

Please explain. (100 marks)

Dragonsa logic. Explanation puchogi toh sapne mai Zimmedaari sa aake lecture dega