Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 06th May 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 5 months ago

In Abhira’s bedroom, Abhira and Ruhi clash as Ruhi arrives in to the room . Ruhi questions her return to Poddar house and Abhira retorts back insisting her gold digger nature and her relationships with the family . Abhira questions Ruhi’s presence in AbhiMaan bedroom and Ruhi retorts that she was sent by Abhira’s so called husband to take his stuff . AbhiRuh clash over the taking of Armaan’s stuff .

Madhav meets Abhira and he appreciates what she was doing for his relationship. He understands n gives advise to Abhira and offers full support . Abhira jokes that police officers should not get so emotional .

In the guest room Armana gets frustrated as none of the power points are in working condition .He puts the mobile on charge outside the room .

In bedroom, Abhira discovers Armaan’s innerwear was left behind in the cupboard . She feels awkward and embarrassed . She wonders if she should asks Amrish and Aaryan to take this stuff to Armaan . But again feels embarrassed and decides to leave it in Armaan’s room quietly . She packs the stuff into a packet n reaches the guest room. She find Armaan was not around , she enters n places the packet on a chair n is about to leave when she notices Armaan was removing his t shirt . Abhira screams with embarrassment.mArmaan too is embarrassed .

They begins their nok jhok and this escalates with full blown fight . Armaan questions her return to this house , why she refused to accompany him when he went to get her back ? He refuses to accept her Gold digger explanation because she was noting every penny expended on her for repaying him back in future , so he disbelieved her .He wants to know her real reason .He grabs her n pins her to the wall. Abhira’s patience wears off n she feels awkward with his closeness and she tries not to allow her chemistry to stir up , she pushes him away n blurts out that she was here for the sake of his parents . Armaan is shocked .

Soon AbhiMaan discover they are stuck inside the guest room as the door is jammed . After Armaan’s efforts to force open the door fails . They both scream for help but that too fails to alert the family .

The Poddar family is seen in the garden when Vidya shock ps everyone by removing her sindoor n wearing plain saree with almost no jewellery . She decides to severe relationship with Madhav .

In guest room, Abhira pulls out a hammer n chisel /screwdriver and tries to open the jammed door . Armaan tries to stop her , they again have nok jhok. Soon the door goes unhinged and falls on Abhira , it hits her heads n knocks her unconscious . Armaan screams her name and his voice reaches the family and they are concerned , they al,mush to the guest room . Ruhi is hurt n jealous as she watches Armaan carrying unconscious Abhira in his arms n lay her on the bed with care n gentleness , the family watches them together and other than Manisha and Manoj all are angry at their closeness . Armaan shouts and asks Papa to call the doctor as he finds her bleeding from the head .

soon the doctor comes n checks on Abhira. She is still unconscious and mutters Arman’s name .mArmaan rushes tk her n holds her hand . Ruhi is again heart broke to see AbhiMaan close together .

Precap

Ruhi assures Daadi sa not to worry as Armaan will never fall in love with Abhira . Daadi sa replies that Armaan will surely fall for Abhira. Men fall for the very woman he cares for . Armaan is seen changing Abhira's bandages.
Daadi sa gives Armaan the divorce papers . Armaan questions her , why was he being given the papers ? There were still three month left for his marriage to Abhira end ! Daadi sa angrily states that in three months his marriage to Abhira was going to end , so why not now ?

NOTE: No past season characters were shown or mentioned in the episode today .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Armaan babu can speak and give back to ruhi smiley29smiley10 improving .... But that crocodile manipulated again smiley44smiley7

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was so happy look at Ruhi’s and Poddar zoo members jala hua face but Precap soured my mood. WTH hope Arman doesn’t fold under the pressure.

parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Barbara12

I was so happy look at Ruhi’s and Poddar zoo members jala hua face but Precap soured my mood. WTH hope Arman doesn’t fold under the pressure.

He is under the pressure very badly Vada man made another Vada to his flipper mom Vidya that he will choose family over ab smiley7

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Barbara12

what's the precap?

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Armaan babu can speak and give back to ruhi smiley29smiley10 improving .... But that crocodile manipulated again smiley44smiley7

Lusty is shameless and spineless is falling in her spell. Beta bahut buri tarah se jhatka khane wala hai

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ruhi manipulates Armaan and he says she may have many flaws but she is not a gold digger. Ruhi asks - why is she back now? She says Madhav Vidya relation can break. Armaan is still fixated on Charu ka dard and is upset about Kaveri having to bend and says I wont let her come between my parents.

Madhav talks to Abhira and says I know my bacchi. Abhira tries to hide her real intentions from Madhav. Madhav says be careful whatever you do

Abhira goes to the room and is emotional looking around and sees that Armaan has put bedding on floor and softens but then remembers his harsh words and snaps herself out of Armaan thoughts and says I need to fix Vidya Madhav relationship

Ruhi comes with attitude and Abhira taunts her saying - despite your efforts, I am back so you are frustrated. Abhira taunts her and says- I always cared for you but you treated me badly. Abhira taunts her superbly. she is ON FIRE!! says who the F are you? Ruhi starts packing armaans stuff.

Abhira ignores her and unpacks her own stuff. but Ruhi trips and falls on bed. 🙈

Abhira taunts her more and says temporary hi sahi, I am the wife.

Armaan is in his new room and is irritable over everything. he thinks I need to just jhelo her for 3 months

Abhira us unpacking her stuff and when she opens drawer she sees his inner wear and is embarassed to see it. She thinks I will go quickly leave the stuff in his room and leave. She picks up a paper bag and then transfer one undie at a time into it haath seh. LMAO What a scene

then she sneaks into his room to leave the bag and run away but before she can go she sees him changing shirt .

Then he asks why she came and she shows him she came to return his undies. its a good scene. damn funny.

Armaan is embarassed.

When she goes to leave, door is locked. Armaan tries and he also fails. he says its ever since she removed door to save Krish from there. And Abhira literally says my dialogue out loud saying ya " global warming, malaria are all MY FAULT. LMAO!!! They shout for help but everyone is in garden

Garden mein panchayat chalu aahe and Kajal , Fufa say shouldnt have got her back. FFded rest of the scene.

Abhira takes hammer and screw driver and starts removing door from hinges.

he asks her why are you here- dont tell me you are gold digger. tell me real reason.

He keeps asking why. And she confesses she is there to fix relation of Madhav Vidya.

Vidya meanwhile is doing some nautanki dressed like a widow. FFded her BS.

Armaan says- take your stuff and leave the house. She says- Kaveri brought me back so I am going nowehre. Armaan says- dont get in between parents. Abhira says- I wont let their relation suffer. they are my parents too. he taunts her over Dev Charu. She says you dont care to listen to me at all. She says I have not done anything wrong but I will fix everything. She continues removing door and he distracts her , door falls on her head and she is hurt and knocked out.

He shouts her name and everyone reaches there to see door is out from hinges and Abhira unconscious.

Armaan looks tensed and the Poddars just watch without offering help. Manisha stops Ruhi from going in . Armaan asks Madhav to call doctor after noticing her head is bleeding.

She says Armaans name in her unconsciousness.

He runs to hold her hand and says- yes, I am right here tumhaare paas.

so this is the 2 min lollipop of Armaans "care" for Abhira.

Precap is Ruhi Kaveri convo about pyaar between Armaan Abhira and Kaveri drawing up DP because Kaveri thinks Armaan is gonna fall in love with Abhira.

Edited by Pinecone - 5 months ago
parusmiley thumbnail

Team Critics

Ruhi says to dadi that Arman will never love abira .dadi says back Arman ko abhira say pyar hoga .. Arman helps ab by tyeing bandage .. and in other room dadi , ruhi , phupasa gives divorce papers to Arman .. and ar is shocked and conserend

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan does remember that she keeps hisaab of every chamach of cheeni in her tea that she has consumed in the Poddar house and will return resort paise with interest

So he doesnt believe she is there for money, luxury

Chalo, small mercies

Abhira cant hide anything from him. but when she reveals her intention he does not soften up to realize that she does care- way more than she lets on

He doesnt regret calling her egotistical and self centered.

She has come back for "her" parents. but he doesnt care about that

He knows she is well meaning but he keeps doubting her

Jab woh sab theek karegi toh he better have truckloads of regret and tears.

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ty for update the precap is a good build up in a way lusty is giving reasons herself to dadisa on why she does not want armaan to fall in love with his wife jab rumaal ka bomb phatega lene ke dene par jayegi, dekhte hai uss wakt egoistic dadi abhira ka hate zyada hai ya rohit ke liye uska invisible pyaar

Hope they don't dissapoint in the revelation whoever brings it ftw at this point idc character growth ke liye armaan has to be thrown out no matter what, if it by vidya or dadida or both, he has to face the consequences of destroying rohit's life for a despicable human being like lusty

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 5 months ago