Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

We are investing our time and emotions in the wrong show ..here only drama matters..no logical progression happens in any of the characters..

So true investing in wrong show. and runak here to break all our hopesmiley19

I hate you makerssmiley7

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Every single time we fell prey to the anticipation of good story telling as we see Runak...but every single time makers disappoint us...ghum firke ek hi jagah pe ajate hai Runak...one time it is J insulting Ani and the other time it's Ani insulting J...bas yehi gol gol ghum rahe hai...irritating..

There is no change in story even after consummation and confession. Makers think that insulting session is the only way to get TRP. With the every track the level of insulting is going to increase so that lead in previous track get whitewashed. THis level of brutal insulting was done to whitewash ANI and jhanak is the trget now. In next track ANI is going to insult and humiliate her more badly than this to jhanak, which she deserve being not true to her feelings and pain. This cycle continues on and on. The person you loves the most you can insult to such a level. Even i felt bad for ANI, but then again he is proving jhanak right by again lying to Arshi and family. No surprise , Krushal is not happy with the writing and tracks. Just watching the show due to Krushi , otherwise this kind of show make you loose your sanity. Even in angst scenes they have such an amazing chemistry.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

There is no change in story even after consummation and confession. Makers think that insulting session is the only way to get TRP. With the every track the level of insulting is going to increase so that lead in previous track get whitewashed. THis level of brutal insulting was done to whitewash ANI and jhanak is the trget now. In next track ANI is going to insult and humiliate her more badly than this to jhanak, which she deserve being not true to her feelings and pain. This cycle continues on and on. The person you loves the most you can insult to such a level. Even i felt bad for ANI, but then again he is proving jhanak right by again lying to Arshi and family. No surprise , Krushal is not happy with the writing and tracks. Just watching the show due to Krushi , otherwise this kind of show make you loose your sanity. Even in angst scenes they have such an amazing chemistry.

Makers gave the leads lollipop of a good show and good character arcs in the beginning...the leads are the ones who have been deceived the most because of such pathetic turn of storyline and character flips...

Dibya_C thumbnail

Why these two idiots can never talk normally with each other!!it's so annoying..

J should not have used the words like bachha, khoon and all..she could simply ask Ani to leave on ground of his prior commitment and dikhaweka marriage with Arshi and not believing her in multiple occasions...this would have given a better reasoning behind her decision to turn down Ani...

Ani is again talking nonsense about AK J dynamics! Why can he not understand this simple concept that people may decide to remain single...ye simplylogic isse samajh ma nahi ati hai that's y he runs behind both J and Arshi!...koi na koi hamesha chahiye😂

At this point, I badly need a short leap in the story to break this gol gol ghumna same jagey pe ..

I think since makers are not showing MinTon progress and focussing on ApuLon drama, next track is Lalon's father's clback story reveal and Shubho's role in it...J will go to Kolkata and help BH to deal with the problem...and Ani will not be able to leave for abroad due to sudden crisis in the family..

But I wish kuch achha, alag dikhaye...Runak meet, feel love for each other, insult each other and part ways..baas yehi chalu hai...but for how long????

Aur ye AK kitni galatfaimi me jee raha hai!!J will be with him in his tough times and all..Ani ne ek uff kya na to madam sab badi badi baatein bhul ke daurti Hui chali jayegi Ani k pas!!😂 All I can say is,run AK run...and save yourself!!🤣

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Why these two idiots can never talk normally with each other!!it's so annoying..

J should not have used the words like bachha, khoon and all..she could simply ask Ani to leave on ground of his prior commitment and dikhaweka marriage with Arshi and not believing her in multiple occasions...this would have given a better reasoning behind her decision to turn down Ani...

Ani is again talking nonsense about AK J dynamics! Why can he not understand this simple concept that people may decide to remain single...ye simplylogic isse samajh ma nahi ati hai that's y he runs behind both J and Arshi!...koi na koi hamesha chahiye😂

At this point, I badly need a short leap in the story to break this gol gol ghumna same jagey pe ..

I think since makers are not showing MinTon progress and focussing on ApuLon drama, next track is Lalon's father's clback story reveal and Shubho's role in it...J will go to Kolkata and help BH to deal with the problem...and Ani will not be able to leave for abroad due to sudden crisis in the family..

But I wish kuch achha, alag dikhaye...Runak meet, feel love for each other, insult each other and part ways..baas yehi chalu hai...but t for how long????

Bold 1 - Completely agree with this. May be ANI had done lot of wrongs but he has been always kind. ANI should not have let jhanak insult him like this and should have stopped there only.

Bold 2 - Any man with self respect won't even love such a women who has hurt his self respect. But the reason of his hearbreak is AK not his insult. Why makers are doing this obviously its to continue the gol gol ghumna. ANI is not giving any emphasis on the insult what jhanak did and why she did. If it would have been love for AK why she needed to insult him . Why ANI still continuing with Arshi, bcoz he thinks that his family still loves Arshi , that clearly tells he is not going to give jhanak the bahu darza if she would have accepted his love. In a way whatever jhanak said except the baccha thing he is proving jhanak right. Now with Mu of AK plante din his head , when jhanak will again come to kolkata he is going to insult her. Coming back to kolkata he would again exercise his right of husband, that will solidify his belief that Jhanak still treats him as husband. I seriously need a characte rgrowth of ANI.

Bold 3 - Neither Inspector neither Laloon are doing anything related to that. So it ha sto be done by jhanak. SK is going to take something in writing , mostly she would demand heavy compensation if he doe snot fulfill the abroad demand. Both Shubhu and ANI will face the financial crisis here.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Do Ani has any monologues??

What about AK and J conversation...

This AK is a double faced man

In J's presence he has one face and with Ani he is showing different face.

dogla aadmi ha 😂

Phele he bola tha 😂

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Bold 1 - Completely agree with this. May be ANI had done lot of wrongs but he has been always kind. ANI should not have let jhanak insult him like this and should have stopped there only.

Bold 2 - Any man with self respect won't even love such a women who has hurt his self respect. But the reason of his hearbreak is AK not his insult. Why makers are doing this obviously its to continue the gol gol ghumna. ANI is not giving any emphasis on the insult what jhanak did and why she did. If it would have been love for AK why she needed to insult him . Why ANI still continuing with Arshi, bcoz he thinks that his family still loves Arshi , that clearly tells he is not going to give jhanak the bahu darza if she would have accepted his love. In a way whatever jhanak said except the baccha thing he is proving jhanak right. Now with Mu of AK plante din his head , when jhanak will again come to kolkata he is going to insult her. Coming back to kolkata he would again exercise his right of husband, that will solidify his belief that Jhanak still treats him as husband. I seriously need a characte rgrowth of ANI.

Bold 3 - Neither Inspector neither Laloon are doing anything related to that. So it ha sto be done by jhanak. SK is going to take something in writing , mostly she would demand heavy compensation if he doe snot fulfill the abroad demand. Both Shubhu and ANI will face the financial crisis here.

Let's see how things unfold in terms of taking written undertaking from Ani...coz in the past characters have talked all the nonsense but had done nothing...so I am not sure whether Srishti will really go for written consent of Anishit...also, what is the legal validity of such type of document??if produced in court it will be used against Srishti only as asking for monetary compensation for not going abroad is baseless...

Instead of bachha and blood thing, makers should have given J dialogues like, it's good that there's no bachha in the picture, otherwise my situation would have been just like my mother as you didn't believe me...it makes more sense..

Ani ka ye one track mind ka kya kiya jay!he says that he believes in women empowerment and independence..but it's not visible in his actions..he always talks about protecting the women...be it J or Arshi...and always emphasises zimmedari Lena of a woman by a man...this is one of the reasons why he fails to understand the fact that J can be single even if she rejected him..

Now BH wasis talking about 1 month time for Anishit shift to abroad...matlab again there will be unnecessary dragging of episodes..before going most probably Shubho misdeeds will be exposed and family will run into crisis and hence Anirudh's abroad plan will be cancelled...

But I want to see something positive..like J's career is progressing...BBG identity reveal..family finding it difficult to adjust to Arshi's tantrums..etc etc..

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

dogla aadmi ha 😂

Phele he bola tha 😂

Koi fayda nahi hai...J will not consider him as a prospective partner anyway...kuchh bhi karle banda, J ka Anirudh mere pati hai will remain constant 😂 ab to Ani ko bhi ye bimari lag gayi hai!!time to time he will be saying J meri patni hai🤣🤣hadd hai!!

Aur ye AK aur Arshi, ye do bewakoof apni life barbaad kar rahe hai Runak k pichhe!!😂

Siddyyy thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Right now I feel bad for ani 😕 😞 he has no one to share his pain with, yes he has helped jhanak alot which we appreciate him.for but he has also hurt jhanak physically and emotionally 😢. He's luck of trust on jhanak 😭 jhank has alo hurt him alot with her words 😢

I didn't expect Ani to give up on love so quickly , he would have stayed and fought for her like a real man does. I need him to end with arshi first because as long as she's still in the picture there won't be any runak 😭 He needs to stop referring her as his wife because their marriage was incomplete.

[