Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

itโ€™s just like that Mumbai promo where we saw both leads in white..

Haan...bich me kya kya karnewale hai makers wohi Jane!!๐Ÿคง

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

So Tanuja is in Ahmedabad.. Bips enjoying trekking smiley36smiley36 looks like all evil Bose people got chuttti for few days.. means only good people r shooting.. & J also left for Mumbai.. means Hiba also will be off for 2-4 epis may be.. only Krushal is shooting .. so how long they r going to stretch..

Next should be Ani going to Mumbai.. track

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I was also thinking they will call him smiley36 but then Lallon mom said evening other family member will come .. so Jhanak family got off I guess .. that reception is just promotion for new show smiley36.. so without FL only Showing ML alone .. or he will go on FBs of Jhanak

He will become devdaas and sing song for her . Ani is a good singer and new show FL is also singer . So I guess he will sing otherwise I donโ€™t see what ANI will do in reception.

shanakanj thumbnail

So Tanuja is in Ahmedabad.. Bips enjoying trekking smiley36smiley36 looks like all evil Bose people got chuttti for few days.. means only good people r shooting.. & J also left for Mumbai.. means Hiba also will be off for 2-4 epis may be.. only Krushal is shooting .. so how long they r going to stretch..

Next should be Ani going to Mumbai.. track

Woh bhi pata nahi jayega ya nahi. YouTube floating the news that he wonโ€™t go. Promo is just for AK calling ANI. Letโ€™s see whether he goes or not
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He will become devdaas and sing song for her . Ani is a good singer and new show FL is also singer . So I guess he will sing otherwise I donโ€™t see what ANI will do in reception.

Yaa I was thinking same thing smiley36 he has to sing being Devdas.. or else he doesnโ€™t have any work there smiley36 no one to stare smiley36 or taunt smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Woh bhi pata nahi jayega ya nahi. YouTube floating the news that he wonโ€™t go. Promo is just for AK calling ANI. Letโ€™s see whether he goes or not

Yaa after all this .. him going is also doubtful & talking so nicely with Adi is anotherโ€ฆ this looks like that Mumbai promo of Ani & Jhanak in white attire

shanakanj thumbnail

Yaa after all this .. him going is also doubtful & talking so nicely with Adi is anotherโ€ฆ this looks like that Mumbai promo of Ani & Jhanak in white attire

Since mumbai track he has not been helpful to jhanak whenever she faints or fell ill. So him not going to mumbai will be in line with that. Tomorrow also he wonโ€™t be helping in the moment when needed. Better he does not go bcoz he only bring problems in jhanak life whenever he re enters in her life. Going to mumbai might prove that itโ€™s his kid that will be his thinking or Arshi might say this . The promo is about AK calling ANI not the runak meeting like mumbai track so I am convinced that he wonโ€™t go
samarp2 thumbnail

All star mL acting similar ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ comg in other people talks very easily smiley18 & harming their relationship with FL or others smiley18

Ghum ML also came under bad guy influence & was treating his daughter as paraya..now FL cleared his mUs finally

This Ani also same.. he comes under S influence a lot smiley7smiley7 & there she told J stays with Adiโ€ฆ he right away believed it ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ when Rudr told him that J stayed with him whole time ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธโ€ฆjealousy has damaged Aniโ€™s brain completely smiley7

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ashu I feel this time he will go..

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All star mL acting similar ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ comg in other people talks very easily smiley18 & harming their relationship with FL or others smiley18

Ghum ML also came under bad guy influence & was treating his daughter as paraya..now FL cleared his mUs finally

This Ani also same.. he comes under S influence a lot smiley7smiley7 & there she told J stays with Adiโ€ฆ he right away believed it ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ when Rudr told him that J stayed with him whole time ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธโ€ฆjealousy has damaged Aniโ€™s brain completely smiley7

Ab Ani kya karega!!mardon ki soch he knows well na!!He knows men can't resist J...they are tempted to be close to her...this along with his frozen brain cells resulted him to believe J staying with AK๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, yesterday, in his monologue, he said mujhe galat sabit karo..kis baat pe usse galat sabit kare J!!that she is not staying with AK???but even if it's untrue, will he accept the child to be his own???? He doesn't remember that night, so whether she stays with Aditya or not, how does it affect the paternity??? Koi logic nahi hai iss statement me ..