Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Starship1

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹

Restarted watching the show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so I think Kajol will become another Arshi? Villian for Appudi

Do you think Lallons mom recognizes Shubo and purposely marrying Lallon to Appudi for badla

Are Arshi and Ani sharing the room? I mean living together after aadhi shaadi?

hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ star โญ๏ธ.. after long time .. srry today on & off on forum smiley36 bust with Chaturthi preparation

Kajol is sure another future Arshi in makingโ€ฆ right now not showing any sign.. but when Shubho is exposed she may

Lallon mom said she never saw her husbands friends.. so she has no idea.. these days Shibho being scared looks like soon he will be caught & whole family will land in Bostismiley37 I am eager to see Bips in bosti smiley36

Ohh Yaa โ€ฆ they even sleep on same bed smiley37 but with pillow in between ,. ani doesnโ€™t allow her to touch him smiley37 but she forces her hug on him smiley37 but he pushes away smiley37 cause during their SR she had told Ani not to touch her smiley37smiley37 cause he loves Jhanak smiley37.. & they r not married .. so what SR? smiley36 Only for others they r married but in side room they donโ€™t consider themselves husband & wife smiley37

Now as J is back in his life smiley36 he is again behind Jhsnak smiley37smiley37 & doesnโ€™t even care if Arshi exists in his house or life โ€ฆ not smiley37smiley37..Arshi who has no self respect being todayโ€™s girlsmiley36 still stays there smiley37.,

So we r back to square one smiley37 nothing as changed & nothing u missed smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

hi ๐Ÿ‘‹ star โญ๏ธ.. after long time .. srry today on & off on forum smiley36 bust with Chaturthi preparation

Kajol is sure another future Arshi in makingโ€ฆ right now not showing any sign.. but when Shubho is exposed she may

Lallon mom said she never saw her husbands friends.. so she has no idea.. these days Shibho being scared looks like soon he will be caught & whole family will land in Bostismiley37 I am eager to see Bips in bosti smiley36

Ohh Yaa โ€ฆ they even sleep on same bed smiley37 but with pillow in between ,. ani doesnโ€™t allow her to touch him smiley37 but she forces her hug on him smiley37 but he pushes away smiley37 cause during their SR she had told Ani not to touch her smiley37smiley37 cause he loves Jhanak smiley37.. & they r not married .. so what SR? smiley36 Only for others they r married but in side room they donโ€™t consider themselves husband & wife smiley37

Now as J is back in his life smiley36 he is again behind Jhsnak smiley37smiley37 & doesnโ€™t even care if Arshi exists in his house or life โ€ฆ not smiley37smiley37..Arshi who has no self respect being todayโ€™s girlsmiley36 still stays there smiley37.,

So we r back to square one smiley37 nothing as changed & nothing u missed smiley36

Ashu 300 episodes story in 10 sentences...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu 300 episodes story in 10 sentences...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

exactly no Mayuri.. we didnโ€™t move anywhere .. where it all started itโ€™s still there smiley36
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starship1

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹

Restarted watching the show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so I think Kajol will become another Arshi? Villian for Appudi

Do you think Lallons mom recognizes Shubo and purposely marrying Lallon to Appudi for badla

Are Arshi and Ani sharing the room? I mean living together after aadhi shaadi?

Same feeling. I was just talking about it yesterday. Welcome back!smiley31

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Did J talk about DNA test in front of Anirudh??? Coz he is asking her how she will prove it that it's his child .. so he doesn't know about DNA test planning of J I suppose??I am sorry I didn't watch a few episodes in between and don't intend watch either...

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you for letting me know if episodes were bearable to watch. โค๏ธ

I will wait before watching full episodes and read updates here and watch SM.

Still waiting for story to unfold about Runak, as I donโ€™t want to have another sadma like Anishi being in one room ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Did J talk about DNA test in front of Anirudh??? Coz he is asking her how she will prove it that it's his child .. so he doesn't know about DNA test planning of J I suppose??I am sorry I didn't watch a few episodes in between and don't intend watch either...

She did nt speak explicitly about DNA test infront of Ani...but in stores she said she will see him in court...so he could have guessed it.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I donโ€™t remember her talking front of him ever ๐Ÿค” she only told bado maa & jethu & his grand parentsโ€ฆ for him she told ek saal baad yaa agle saal something like that
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

exactly no Mayuri.. we didnโ€™t move anywhere .. where it all started itโ€™s still there smiley36

Exactly no character growth ..all are stucked at the same point...

Only our celebrity Arshi didi became national celebrity...

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly no character growth ..all are stucked at the same point...

Only our celebrity Arshi didi became national celebrity...

& Jhanak pregnant smiley36 Ani is same confused soul from past 250 epis smiley37