Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Only when baby is born they will think abt dna testing then why doing such drama. Unnecessarily stretching the rubber by showing same thing . Looks like MC will happen then only some twist will come . Arshi is really getting aggressive day by day so the spoiler of Arshi pushing jhanak could be true . Till Tuesday they will run this drama next Friday Tak hi kuch twist aayega . Better to skip episodes till then

What second truth was Jhanak referring to today?

His confession or competition loosing?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Only when baby is born they will think abt dna testing then why doing such drama. Unnecessarily stretching the rubber by showing same thing . Looks like MC will happen then only some twist will come . Arshi is really getting aggressive day by day so the spoiler of Arshi pushing jhanak could be true . Till Tuesday they will run this drama next Friday Tak hi kuch twist aayega . Better to skip episodes till then

till I donโ€™t see any bts.. canโ€™t trust any news portal.. Arshi is bad .. but she is not evil.. they have not shown her doing anything evil like her mom does โ€ฆ only thing is she screams.. but we never saw her doing anything evil yet ..
Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: samarp2

in the whole audience I am hearing u only Anusha smiley36 who is liking the show smiley36.. may be cause ur seeing after long smiley36 as we see regular I am finding it boring smiley36 wish I could watch the epi in 2x speed smiley36smiley36

Like u said character โ€ฆ I see only Jhanak character growth smiley16 & she is not bending to anyone smiley16 standing strong & fighting all alone smiley27smiley9 now Jethiu & Chooton r also standing with her smiley9

Always with truth side only few stand smiley9& with bad people whole army stands smiley37

Really? Okay, maybe you might understand after I post my thoughts. Abhi ke liye I am writing an OS for you guys, uske baad I'll share my thoughts for yesterday and today's episode.

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Why do I feel somehow she might know about her dad and that Ani knew about it too?

samarp2 thumbnail

Jethu clear stand was good against ANI and it broke ani heart. Krushal was too good in that. But everyday this women empowerment will not be digested. Even I am losing interest now. They are not doing anything to prove it just in talks . Tomorrow same thing. So I guess major twist will come in the final day of wedding. Itโ€™s good to show women empowerment but anything in excess is boring . Better they move story forward also

exactly.. one time is okโ€ฆ same thing everyday they repeat is boring nowโ€ฆ & no one is doing anything from their side to prove themselves right or other person is wrong.. nothing .. just screaming wonโ€™t help with anything.. till end of the track they will scream same thing.. Tom epi again same blame game smiley26smiley26 I am loosing interest fully now

I am yet to see the epi.. just saw bts of todays epis

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

till I donโ€™t see any bts.. canโ€™t trust any news portal.. Arshi is bad .. but she is not evil.. they have not shown her doing anything evil like her mom does โ€ฆ only thing is she screams.. but we never saw her doing anything evil yet ..

kuch to twist aayega may be itโ€™s SK who push but I donโ€™t see any other twist than MC which BM a change the dynamics . Jhanak aise ho talks and drama karke chup chap thodi chali jaayegi

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Really? Okay, maybe you might understand after I post my thoughts. Abhi ke liye I am writing an OS for you guys, uske baad I'll share my thoughts for yesterday and today's episode.

Yaa sure ๐Ÿ‘ itโ€™s nice to read everyoneโ€™s pov.. may a new topic on forum smiley9 itโ€™s easier to follow & wont get lost
Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Now really don't what happened in this serial just streching the track.only progress one thing everything is depends on jhanak . ani became useless.

Edited by Varsha188 - 1 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Why do I feel somehow she might know about her dad and that Ani knew about it too?

I don't think so, as that truth is still kept intact for another major misunderstanding.

samarp2 thumbnail

With all the accusations Of Jhansk he was quite smiley36 cause she gave him lots of things smiley37 which is only private between him & Jhanak smiley43 e.g is Arshiโ€™s winning ๐Ÿ† smiley37

He still has lots of love for her .. he canโ€™t hear his family accusationsโ€ฆ but right now that love has taken angry ๐Ÿ˜  avataar smiley36

Once that anger mask falls off for Jhanak.. I am sure his love for her will come out smiley27smiley27