Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

This is Leena's signature style! Only talk and talk...all family members gather in hall and talk...no action ..only talk๐Ÿ˜‚

All of her shows have same hall drama,๐Ÿ˜…

3000 episodes can only be achieved by talks it seems smiley37smiley37

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

I want to make one small point Ani marrying Arshi is his decision alone not Jhanakโ€™s irrespective of how much ever pressure was brought upon him by anyone.

In fact that is the conflict in this story. The reason Arshi is in the montage now not before even if Arshi has been a factor for Jhanak from day one

The conflict reaches its zenith only when Ani recognises this. He has compartmentalised the emotions and there will be price to pay

Great that you brought this perspective.

To understand this point you made I will need to watch the actual episodes after Kashmir track Ani - Arshi wedding and Jโ€™s involvement into it. Reading analysis of the members whom I choose to agree with about Ani being continuously pushed by Jhanak towards marriage with her Arshi didi, I was convinced Ani chose to wed Arshi to meet Jhanakโ€™s expectations mostly. I didnโ€™t watch the show since Kashmir track as it was not clear to me where Runak story is heading to and I couldnโ€™t bear the torture of Ani Arshi relationship on screen. Now when things got much clearer about Runak, I will be able to watch the wedding episodes and Mumbai track properly and not in bits and pieces on social media smiley36

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Episode up..

I have work...will post updates after a while

Today episode was fabulous ๐Ÿ˜ I watched two times at office n home at night on tv .... Last episodes was seen kashmiri return on tv that was one day n today where again started to watch on tv smiley42smiley9

tinag2001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Age ki kahani, meri zubani - smiley16

Arshi - " Dad, Mom, main Mumbai jaa rahi hoon Yeh dekhne ki Ani Mujse pyaar karta hai ki Jhanak se". - Sahi waqt chuna aapne Arshi ji, Mumbai haspathaal me jo drama ho raha hai, aap use na hi miss karen to accha hai ! smiley19

Ani -" Jhanak, yeh pooja ke phool us ventilator se kahin zyaada behther hai. Ise apne mathe pe rakhne ke liye sign karne ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai ! smiley29

Aditya - "Jhanak mera dilaya hua ventilator se tum jaldi hi theek ho jaogi, aur hum ek vacation ke liye nikal padenge ! smiley7

Doctor - "Mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai ke Jhanak ki haalat mein sudhaar ventilator laayega ya Ani ki prarthna ya Aditya ka tyaag aur balidaan smiley12

Nurse - " Aditya aur Ani mein se aapka pati kaun hai ? Hum bahut confuse ho rahe hain, kyonki ek pooja ke phool laa raha hai to doosra har paper pe sign kar raha hai smiley23

Vinayak - "Arshi tumhe jaana chahiye tha. Kam se kam Ani ka kya stand hai yeh pata ho jaatha tumhe" - Vinayak Ji Ani ka stand kisi ko bhi nahi samajh main aa raha hai. Woh jis tarah se - Pal mein tola, pal mein Masha kar raha hai, Jhanak, doctor, nurse aur Arshi sabhi confused hain ! smiley24

Aage ki kahaani -

Arshi reaches Mumbai hospital just in time to see Ani keep the Pooja ke phool on Jhanak 's forehead and declare that he loves her. smiley8

Vinayak and Shrishti follow Arshi and reach the hospital to see Jhanak open her eyes and Ani and Jhanak declaring their love for each other ! smiley3

Shub and Mejo bahu enter the hospital in Mumbai to see Ani helping Jhanak to walk the talk smiley7

Bipasha and Laal arrive at the hospital and are shocked to see Ani ask Jhanak if she can join him at Basu house as his wife ! smiley24

Guruji arrives at the hospital and apologizes to Jhanak and requests her to accept him as her Dad! smiley12

Doctors and nurses have a quick meeting to discuss how to direct this new crowd out of their hospital, so they can focus on their work smiley40

In summary this hospital scene can work wonders to bring this 1000 + episode wonder serial to a quick end ! smiley37smiley31 smiley32

Edited by tinag2001 - 1 months ago
tinag2001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Food for thought - smiley20

It is interesting to see that even in today's modern setup, where women are educated, financially independent, piloting aircraft, and contesting for the top post of the President of a country, we are ok with one man falling for several women, but a woman can only fall for one man at any point of time else she is a questionable figure. smiley7

Prior to meeting Jhanak, Ani was engaged to Arshi and they had promised each other to get married and lead a life. Come Jhanak and Ani's act of jumping from Arshi to Jhanak seems such a normal and acceptable thing to do, as he is a man. If tables were turned and Arshi were to get attracted to Aditya ( as an example ), and left Ani high and dry, Arshi 's character would be questioned.smiley12smiley15

The serial would be trolled stating that that they are promoting infidelity.

Funny moments in today's episode - smiley37smiley40

The nurse who is wheeling Jhanak with the ventilator is moving so slowly that it has taken 30 minutes of the episode time for her to move even an inch. smiley37

She had to move Jhanak away from the chaos in the hospital corridor to a quieter place so Jhanak can recover. But the slow movement of the nurse has provided Ani the time to create a scene, fight with Aditya, rest the pooja ke phool on Jhanak 's forehead, declare his love for Jhanak and a whole lot of circus. smiley36smiley24

Never seen a patient who has just come out of a surgery and is in a critical condition, be placed amidst such high volatile drama, which almost forced her to recover on her own than rely on the ventilator.

Edited by tinag2001 - a month ago