Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: KTHFAN1981

I think we should not take her dialogues and thinking process so seriously. Once when Arshi asked her whether she is love with Ani, she said some dialogues related to Himalayas or Everest, I don't know what stupidity, but she said Sirji is like Himalayas to her whom she can see and enjoy from far, but can never own him. After speaking this dialogues to Arshi Didi and convincing her, within two days she did the deed with her Sirji (Himalayas).

Hawww aapne toh Jhanak DEVI JI ki saari pol khol ke rakh di saaf saaf smiley37

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Because of her illegitimate child, which she told Adi she couldn't live a happily married life,

But her identity is a lot more than that now. Model, actress etc..she's starting to build a name for herself. She's moved to the big city, where frankly who cares about what your background is. Her being an illegitimate child is completely out of her control. If she truly wants to move on in life then she needs to let go of this to because it's not her fault, and there is nothing she can do about her mother's past. This shouldn't be impacting the future she can potentially have with Annirudh.

Anyway, no point trying to find logic here...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Jhanak wants Ani to be happy ...WITH Arshi and fam! When she knows now that he wants her in his life and considers her as his wife, even then she's playing pati passing the parcel with Arshi with her conflicting dialogues.

Total rubbish !

Yes, Jhanak claims she wants Ani to be happy and she will do anything for his happiness.....but at the same she has presumed on her own that his happiness lies with his family and Arshi onlysmiley36. She blasted Ani so much when he made presumptions about her and Rahul but she feels entitled to making all kinds of presumptions about Ani herself smiley36.....the lack of self-awareness is hilarious smiley36

Now even after seeing that Arshi abandoned Ani to die, still Jhanak thinks it will be ALL IZZ WELL once Ani wakes up and recovers....lol she is rationalizing that he will be happy in life again and just once in a while Arshi will hurt him and then Jhanak can swoop in and stand between them again....slow clapssmiley32smiley37

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

lmao I toh totally forgot about the whole UDHARWALA concept of udharwale Bhaiya smiley37smiley37

GOOD. its a good sign that I'm finally moving on from udharwale bhaiya ki tragedy. Sometimes I feel humne hi itna famous kar diya tha inka ship after making so many memes on udharwala ASR smiley37smiley37

Too bad I'll not be able to enjoy any show of fahmaan ......cannot unsee him as ASR of imlie smiley23

yes, quitted the show after that copy cat character entry. Even I cannot enjoy any of his show as that unlikeness got installed. Nothing against him..

But after witnessing such brilliant character of Adi and Gashmeer’s acting, that new character looked so shallow.

AreYaar thumbnail

Fabulous editsmiley32

I really enjoyed this one too reminding Jhanak Rani ki Sirji ne kyun soch liya ki woh uska dil dukhana chahti haismiley36

https://x.com/VirashreeP/status/1843507912968417505

AreYaar thumbnail

And this edit is fab too calling out Jhanak ka bakwaas about how duniya ke saamne Ani ko pati nahin bol sakti even when she's going around blaring it to pretty much everyonesmiley36

https://x.com/VirashreeP/status/1843503570844307926

Bubblez04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Doc ne khud Ani ke muh se suna "Meri patni, Jhanak" aur phir bhi confused hai doctor smiley36

He was like phool bhi yehi lekar aayi, patient isko patni bol raha hai, isko respond kar raha hai and phir bhi logon ko doubt hai ki patni kaun hai? smiley36

Jhanak Rani doctor ke saamne gala phaad phaad ke Ani ko apna pati bol rahi thi room mein and when he came outside to address her as Ani's wife, yeh phir se mute ho gayi Didi ke saamne.....phattu Jhanaksmiley36

Exactly this! Jhanak is full on claiming mann wali wife rights on Ani, but I'm so sure when he wakes up next week she's going to behave like she has amnesia and push him back to her favourite Arshi di again! It's truly sadistic behaviour . And I bet neither Chotton or Jethu will say anything to Ani.

Bubblez04 thumbnail

Who exactly is realistic in this show? LOL not a single character as far as I can see.....they are all clowns only in different ways smiley36

Bose family ka function in this show is to be Arshi obsessed and mindlessly hating on Jhanak....that will be the baseline in every track no matter what is happening to Anismiley36

Omg what's with this obsession?! Not once did they question why she left him in that state ! They shouldn't all themselves parents . Instead Arshi started saying that Ani is faking it, and even then the parents stayed mute. It's pathetic ! Ani needs to leave this crazy family .

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Exactly this! Jhanak is full on claiming mann wali wife rights on Ani, but I'm so sure when he wakes up next week she's going to behave like she has amnesia and push him back to her favourite Arshi di again! It's truly sadistic behaviour . And I bet neither Chotton or Jethu will say anything to Ani.

Jhanak seems to feel morally superior by "sacrificing" Ani to Arshi each time regardless of where his happiness lies. She gets triggered each time by Arshi claiming herself to be Ani's wife so after throwing a few taunts her way just to blow off some steam, Jhanak retreats back to giving up the rights she herself touted minutes back and starts justifying herself that she is giving Arshi what she wants....that she doesn't want anything for herself....lol

In one sentence she claims she never tried to take away Arshi's happiness and in the next sentence, she mocks Arshi that you don't have your husband's love....lol still in her own head, Jhanak feels she is ekdum mahaan and correct on all frontssmiley36.....and it is quite evident that trying to portray herself as righteous in front of Arshi is bigger than everything else for hersmiley36....she will throw away Ani in a heartbeat to prove herself mahaan and achhi in front of Didismiley36.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Jhanak's dialogues today were just making me laughsmiley36

In one line she says to Arshi, "I forgive you cuz aap Sirji ki biwi hain, yehi aapki pehchaan hai"smiley36.....then in the very next line, she's like "Aap proof dhund rahi hain ki aapke pati aapse bahut pyar karte hain but woh proof aapko milta nahin kyunki pyar zor zabardasti se nahin milta"smiley36. Only Jhanak Rani can try to act saintly by "forgiving" someone and in the next moment tell them ki haha please enjoy your loveless marriage cuz your pati doesn't love yousmiley37

Then she also keeps rubbing it in that kaunsi patni apne pati ko aise road pe marne ke liye chhod jaati hai? smiley36....and also reminding Arshi didi ki ek ghar mein rehne se koi pati patni nahin ban jaate....lol achha aisa hai toh why do you keep calling her Sirji ki patni? smiley36

Jhanak sounded like she's struggling with her double minded state today....lol usko achha bhi lag raha tha ki Sirji is calling out for her as his patni, that he is recovering because of her....but at the same time, she was angry at Arshi didi showing up to jamaao biwi ka haq toh then Jhanak retreated to her martyr mode ki jaao khairaat de di tumhein phir se ki mil lo apne "pati" sesmiley36

And then at the same time she also wanted to stake her claim of interfering in Ani and Arshi's life anytime Arshi hurts Anismiley36.....mast dialogues Jhanak Rani ke ekdum smiley32smiley36

Meanwhile her entire army of supporters were also flanking her to push back at evil gang....lol threatening police action against evil maa-beti for pushing Jhanak and AK even called Arshi a criminal and chided Jhanak for forgiving her smiley36

Now that Leena aunty is well versed with medical field and Phool science.. Is she going to explore the bi polar or split person disorder in Jhanak... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€­πŸ€£πŸ˜œ