Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Among the truth bombs two specially stood out for me in the episode
โ€œAgar Jhanak vash main karna jaanthi toh bahut pehle kar letiโ€

Aaj use chodkar agar main tumhare saath hoon tumne socha hain kyunโ€?

These two dialogues hit at the core were the highlight of the episode for me.

He is telling Arshi after I met Jhanak I didnโ€™t choose to be with you willingly. I wanted to be with Jhanak I tried my level best to be with her but she didnโ€™t choose meโ€ฆ she always wanted me to choose my commitment to you. I am with you today due to the girl whom you refer to as characterless.

Having said that the Ani Arshi dynamic is something we can see in different ways

A PoV can be fair to different characters depending on how we see it. For instance Aniโ€™s truth bombs do not necessarily absolve him of his inaction or wishy washiness or his means that he used to keep his relationship with Arshi. More on that later

Similarly Adiโ€™s truth bombs hit Ani differently. You can see him squirming and gone is the attitude that was on display at BH

Krushal nailed that distinction so brilliantly Him angry at BH and bristling at Mumbai Fabulous ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I think Leena loves Krushal so she makes so layered ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes I agree with you regarding aniโ€™s dilemma! He is driven by Jhanak to honour his commitment with didi! Itโ€™s as though heโ€™s putting himself in a loveless arrangement with Arshi just because Jhanak asks him to!

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

analysis thread analysis thread analysis thread

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Episode # 304

The Reality Check.

Bodomaa.... She has maa in her name and so is she. The maa who stood calm and composed , dignified, spoke straight .Standing with her son no matter what .The reality for Arshi , that everyone knows Anirudh's emotions when it comes to Jhanak.A clear statement of he loves her how could you not sense it, when we all can.. The choice is yours no one is forcing you to do things. You are the reason for your state.

Arshi needs to stop the victim card. The actions and word spoke loud and clear from Anirudh. The man is telling you, numerous time, its your life, if not happy chose your happiness...!!!! The truth of dance show exposed, one of the many compromise Jhanak has done. The reality of all of his action from aag was all due to her health and mental status.. A grand closure to the track with truth being exposed in front of all...

Shubho needs to get that if he is wrong he cant expect his son to follow him . Tanuja is his mom.. Yes, but a maa has more to do than making him stop from doing things. There is a warmth and affection associated with maa.

Anirudh's reality that if Jhanak staking her dignity infront of the world, would have some truth in it. Even though his memory is deceiving him, he trying to understand her now when she is sick. The reality that he insulted, taunted, misbehaved with her .

Jhanak realising all her curses are just words when she wishes for him to be happy always. Her dilemma on if he will come, will she be able to meet her one last time...

Aditya needs to calm down.. He may be her friend. Be there. Dont judge Aniruddh as he doesnt know the reality of Jhanak and Anirudh. Their love, struggles, attachment.

A good episode which gives more hope . ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Episode # 304

The Reality Check.

Bodomaa.... She has maa in her name and so is she. The maa who stood calm and composed , dignified, spoke straight .Standing with her son no matter what .The reality for Arshi , that everyone knows Anirudh's emotions when it comes to Jhanak.A clear statement of he loves her how could you not sense it, when we all can.. The choice is yours no one is forcing you to do things. You are the reason for your state.

Arshi needs to stop the victim card. The actions and word spoke loud and clear from Anirudh. The man is telling you, numerous time, its your life, if not happy chose your happiness...!!!! The truth of dance show exposed, one of the many compromise Jhanak has done. The reality of all of his action from aag was all due to her health and mental status.. A grand closure to the track with truth being exposed in front of all...

Shubho needs to get that if he is wrong he cant expect his son to follow him . Tanuja is his mom.. Yes, but a maa has more to do than making him stop from doing things. There is a warmth and affection associated with maa.

Anirudh's reality that if Jhanak staking her dignity infront of the world, would have some truth in it. Even though his memory is deceiving him, he trying to understand her now when she is sick. The reality that he insulted, taunted, misbehaved with her .

Jhanak realising all her curses are just words when she wishes for him to be happy always. Her dilemma on if he will come, will she be able to meet her one last time...

Aditya needs to calm down.. He may be her friend. Be there. Dont judge Aniruddh as he doesnt know the reality of Jhanak and Anirudh. Their love, struggles, attachment.

yesterday Adi was little jealous of Ani.. asking him who he was โ€ฆ Adi canโ€™t believe that J rejected him for Aniโ€ฆ Ani being liar, insulting her always .. & he thinks she loves him madlyโ€ฆ

He hasnโ€™t yet seen Aniโ€™s love for her ..

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Hey a very amazing episode...

Yes...with Ani that was always the case..he never forced his feelings on Jhanak..for him it was always Jhanak's choice to make...to claim him...

Firstly bcz of the "forced marriage" thing...he never felt confident enough to assert any right on her unless Jhanak claim him as her " pati".He even asked Jhanak in Kashmir " maango apna haq"... According to his monologue,he probably would have fought with anything and everything if Jhanak had given him the chance...but things didn't go like that....but he always gave importance to Jhanak's consent... utmost importance

The way I see it...with respect to RuNak

A forced wedding? Yes..!! A forced Marriage? No..

The wedding was forced onto them by circumstances but the love and everything else that they would feel for eachother weren't...In fact they even freed eachother immediately after the wedding..but still Jhanak is talking about the marriage and calling him " pati"..,She also knows that Aniruddh also thinks the same. Jhanak in my view had accepted Aniruddh as her husband from the days she gradually gave him her heart & suddenly the marriage became valid and real for both of them, though the wedding wasn't in the best of circumstances..!
If that makes sense.. and seeing as both Ani and Jhanak would give their life for eachother bcz they love eachother then i don't see it a forced marriage at all..!! the only person who can decide whether or not the marriage is legitimate is the people involved in it...and abb bas I want them to excercise this right asap ....

Aniruddh for me has always been gem of a person. But to know him,you have to probe deeper,you have to fight all resistance he shows when you wanna penetrate and reach out to his vulnerable,child-like,scared of hurt and betrayal ,bone deep decent,innocent self.His self that no one has dared or tried to enter,except his soul mate Jhanak..She has touched his being in a way that there is no way back..Made him realize the fact that he too was a human,needed love,care,trust........something he had long ago forgotten and stopped expecting...Even he knows it,he will always love her,he is scared of accepting it,afraid of this truth making him vulnerable....

As you said one small assurance from Jhanak's side that he is important to her, and he fought with the entire evil clan..faced their wrath...to be with her...

As you said... Jhanak will have to liberate Aniruddh from his insecurities now...When the show began...we saw Jhanak who was like a damsel and Aniruddh was kind of a knight in the shining Armour who saved her life and took her responsibilities to protect her...but as the story progressed we are at a stage where Jhanak will now have to become his knight in the shining Armour...rescue him from this darkness that he is getting engulfed in...and in the end both will emerge as winner...and will shower their love on eachother and receive the same in return... something that they themselves want so badly...

Oh Asmita, you wrote so well about the difference in the wedding in the temple and actual marriage of their hearts

I am waiting for their liberation. smiley42smiley27

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Hey a very amazing episode...

Yes...with Ani that was always the case..he never forced his feelings on Jhanak..for him it was always Jhanak's choice to make...to claim him...

Firstly bcz of the "forced marriage" thing...he never felt confident enough to assert any right on her unless Jhanak claim him as her " pati".He even asked Jhanak in Kashmir " maango apna haq"... According to his monologue,he probably would have fought with anything and everything if Jhanak had given him the chance...but things didn't go like that....but he always gave importance to Jhanak's consent... utmost importance

The way I see it...with respect to RuNak

A forced wedding? Yes..!! A forced Marriage? No..

The wedding was forced onto them by circumstances but the love and everything else that they would feel for eachother weren't...In fact they even freed eachother immediately after the wedding..but still Jhanak is talking about the marriage and calling him " pati"..,She also knows that Aniruddh also thinks the same. Jhanak in my view had accepted Aniruddh as her husband from the days she gradually gave him her heart & suddenly the marriage became valid and real for both of them, though the wedding wasn't in the best of circumstances..!
If that makes sense.. and seeing as both Ani and Jhanak would give their life for eachother bcz they love eachother then i don't see it a forced marriage at all..!! the only person who can decide whether or not the marriage is legitimate is the people involved in it...and abb bas I want them to excercise this right asap ....

Aniruddh for me has always been gem of a person. But to know him,you have to probe deeper,you have to fight all resistance he shows when you wanna penetrate and reach out to his vulnerable,child-like,scared of hurt and betrayal ,bone deep decent,innocent self.His self that no one has dared or tried to enter,except his soul mate Jhanak..She has touched his being in a way that there is no way back..Made him realize the fact that he too was a human,needed love,care,trust........something he had long ago forgotten and stopped expecting...Even he knows it,he will always love her,he is scared of accepting it,afraid of this truth making him vulnerable....

As you said one small assurance from Jhanak's side that he is important to her, and he fought with the entire evil clan..faced their wrath...to be with her...

As you said... Jhanak will have to liberate Aniruddh from his insecurities now...When the show began...we saw Jhanak who was like a damsel and Aniruddh was kind of a knight in the shining Armour who saved her life and took her responsibilities to protect her...but as the story progressed we are at a stage where Jhanak will now have to become his knight in the shining Armour...rescue him from this darkness that he is getting engulfed in...and in the end both will emerge as winner...and will shower their love on eachother and receive the same in return... something that they themselves want so badly...

Beautiful โค๏ธ post asmita..

Aniruddh always respected jk regarding panti hakk as he wants to give that hakk of wife having on her husband with indirectly asking so many questions before fire accident n that time jk decided to sacrifice it ... So Ani went to arshi as he promised to her but when today jk priorities their bond abv adi he gave sni himmat to stand up against evil Bose clan n arshi... So rhen jk accept him verbally as her husband then only Raunak proceed further... it's long painful journey to go.... hope we get good impacted scenes with trio n romance in dreams atleast in this phase

great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

yesterday Adi was little jealous of Ani.. asking him who he was โ€ฆ Adi canโ€™t believe that J rejected him for Aniโ€ฆ Ani being liar, insulting her always .. & he thinks she loves him madlyโ€ฆ

He hasnโ€™t yet seen Aniโ€™s love for her ..

Ani love ๐Ÿ’• for j is junoon... Jo bas jk ka ek iShare ka maut aaz hai ... Agar wo Mila to Ani Puri kaayant se lad jayega smiley27

great_love thumbnail

Episode # 304

The Reality Check.

First with title ... Total right reality check to two ladies who ani life involved...

Truth bomb Blasted

It's very eye opener episode to arshi with good basu standing up with ani which needed today...

Arshi lastly truth bomb that jk sacrifices her trophy which she easily won only told by sirji of her to give arshi as a her condition is imbalance...

Another the he totally blurted out his saath to arshi only bcoz of j ...

And the way his shut all evils mouths only jk give him imp which he carved from almost after 50 episodes that finally given him this time so he came their in Mumbai with hakk and almost break the relationship but still insisted arshi to come with him for her cousin which she denied n in her blind jealousy to j she lost her humanity traits with her mom as she her relative n when someone danger we not remeber our grievances instead stoop up to them...

And silver line bodomaa n jethu ... The way she calmly answered back to arshi n show mirror if you know Ani prefer j over u then y u married to him? N jethu to laal for his spat of ill words... Fabulous drama after ages in BH with all balance elements...smiley27

And lastly Ani adi face off... Adi is friends to j but he is selfish who only thinks of himself that's y tired to Stop meeting ani to j before operation though he knows j carved for ani reassurance n she told him also before entering in Ot...

Enjoy today episode n Og Ani back...smiley31

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Adi gave a piece of sense he was amazed to see ani rather than jealous

J said she loves ani and Adi as friend

I saw friend fighting love tho hai Adi ko angry bi hai

Letโ€™s hope it doesnโ€™t turn out to be triangle I donโ€™t think because arshi will not fit in

Arshi is in between no matter what seeing track I feel j wonโ€™t become pregnant in her life

Mahan certificate hai hi j will flaunt it

Brij will add tadka to this drama

J might come back๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃas always reason to get insults this time for durga puja or whole family in Mumbai more drama and bhipasha will talk a lot when not needed she irritates the most

Letโ€™s see

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mast vm bana di perfect emotions

https://www.instagram.com/p/DAG8jDbhtcw/

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I already wanted to see this episode. Not sure what they will talk or they wonโ€™t even talk ?