Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Nina, this is going into my character sketch for Jhanak πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lines ka full credit to you smiley37

It's true no?

She called him unsafe , compared him with Tejas, told him to get the hell out of her life ......and what did she do when she was alone with him? smiley36

Said go and celebrate your wife's win in your bedroom ....later having monologues at the party aap kitne khush h rc didi ke sath smiley8

Recently aap jhuthe farebi hai playing with 2 women .....later herself opening all the kaccha chittha of that woman ki you can't take care of your hubby so I had to do it . When he'll be fine I will hand him over to you .....herself giving aashirwad to ani to play husband to rc didi smiley22

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WOMAN

Oh and jhanak may create a lot of hate for aniruddh for the audience .......but later she create hate for herself too by running after him taking care of him etc etc. Indono ko hi gaaliyan padti rehti hai smiley37smiley37

Edited by ninaMAXWELL08 - 5 days ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Hey was Inlie written by Leena? My friend said it is a Gul show πŸ€” but this ML track isnt giving me good vibes at all

During IPK, Gul wanted to continue after Barun didn’t renew the contract as her story about more toxic loading was pending to be told about mom identity revelation and she tried several stunts to keep it going but there was major hungama with fans going crazy etc; Gul kept that story in abeyance but she toyed with the idea of finishing Arnav’s character and getting Viraf Patel as new lead opposite Sanaya but the fans got of whiff of it and Gul decided to end after some silly inane track… of a college friend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don’t know this Leena but I guess their aim to run their ph will triumph over story telling I have no expectations that Leena will do differently

Hum phas Gaye galti se uski barpayi kar rahe hain πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Imlie was based on ishtikutum written by Leena ....imlie writers totally changed everything smiley36

As far as I know in the original one both ML and FL loved each other till the end of the show. Even after showing many questionable things. This whole drugging the ml thing was also shown ......but nothing happened as pl only wanted to create misunderstanding between the leads.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

It's true no?

She called him unsafe , compared him with Tejas, told him to get the hell out of her life ......and what did she do when she was alone with him? smiley36

Said go and celebrate your wife's win in your bedroom ....later having monologues at the party aap kitne khush h rc didi ke sath smiley8

Recently aap jhuthe farebi hai playing with 2 women .....later herself opening all the kaccha chittha of that woman ki you can't take care of your hubby so I had to do it . When he'll be fine I will hand him over to you .....herself giving aashirwad to ani to play husband to rc didi smiley22

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD WOMAN

You know what’s so funny? After she told Ani all this after the marriage revelation and Ani chagrined at this and next moment he is calmly talking about how to keep her safe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ similar to where she is with the broom in the hall and they have a fight and when Arshi comes he says she has lost it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was like yaar woh kya bol rahi hain aur tum kis tangent pe ho… and that constant bickering they did during the Avinash track πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don’t think woh pagalpan dekhne ko milega again but I also don’t want that pagalpan smiley37

These two are plain crazy at different levels

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

You know what’s so funny? After she told Ani all this after the marriage revelation and Ani chagrined at this and next moment he is calmly talking about how to keep her safe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ similar to where she is with the broom in the hall and they have a fight and when Arshi comes he says she has lost it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I was like yaar woh kya bol rahi hain aur tum kis tangent pe ho… and that constant bickering they did during the Avinash track πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don’t think woh pagalpan dekhne ko milega again but I also don’t want that pagalpan smiley37

These two are plain crazy at different levels

In short, these two pagals are made for each other...so please unite them Leena and save Arshi and AK from all the emotional traumas caused by these two!🀣🀣

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: szsiddiqa

Maya, Rekha and Priya all your views are so beautiful to read, even tho some povs are in contradiction but hum logo padh kar bahut maza aaya. Jab Rekha ka padha to laga ha bilkul aisa hi huwa, phir Priya ka "ramblings" padhe, toh ha yeh bhi sahi hai. Aur Maya dono ke beech ka likha, toh ...

Yes, I am like Ani (the initial Ani) thali ka baigan, or do naav mein savar types ie sab ke opinions sahi lag rahe the (aisa bhi sonch sakthe hai ...)

Fan of all your writings, keep it coming. Your views/ramblings are amazing. You are Krushal Ahuja of IF-Jhanak and me(and maybe other readers) are Anirudh Bose who get swayed! (Shrishti ne kaha AK BF hai,toh maan liyasmiley3)

Amazing πŸ‘ last line

Srishti ne kaha Rahul BF hai, toh maan liya till 200+ episodes πŸ€ͺ, bhola jealousy possessive Ani 😝πŸ€ͺyess we get swayed like Anirudh Bose 🀣by Anirudh Bose πŸ€ͺ

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Ani was again on fire today smiley16 ....keep on repeating ki tumne kyu mara jhanak ko ... directly onher facesmiley37smiley37 in front of police commissioner . Didi as usual got offended ki mujhe kyu bol rahe ho then started CAing jhanak .....bas uske bad toh phir smiley37smiley37

AGAR TUMNE JHANAK KE BARE MAIN AB KUCH BHI BOLA TOH MAIN YE CASE YAHI KHATAM KAR DUNGA OR MUJHE JAIL JANE SE KOI PROBLEM NAHI HAI smiley15

Lol didi started sweating after that literally was wiping her face smiley37

Never thought I'll hear Ani giving jaan lene ki dhamki to rc didi......siti marr performance and scene smiley42smiley42.

Ffed most of the episode later in ashram scene guruji was asking jhanak tumhara naam kya hai , tumhare maa papa toh hongay, ghar toh hoga ......she was totally clueless. Then guruji asked tumhara pati bhi ho sakta hai ......her entire face changed smiley36. As if she knew she was loved .

Another dialogue by Ani saying " tumne is duniya se jhanak ko toh Mita diya ab mere dil mere mann meri rooh se kaise mitaogi. Woh toh ab har jagah hai " . He was switching perfectly from Devdas to someone to will not take a single second to kill someone smiley16

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ani was again on fire today smiley16 ....keep on repeating ki tumne kyu mara jhanak ko ... directly onher facesmiley37smiley37 in front of police commissioner . Didi as usual got offended ki mujhe kyu bol rahe ho then started CAing jhanak .....bas uske bad toh phir smiley37smiley37

AGAR TUMNE JHANAK KE BARE MAIN AB KUCH BHI BOLA TOH MAIN YE CASE YAHI KHATAM KAR DUNGA OR MUJHE JAIL JANE SE KOI PROBLEM NAHI HAI smiley15

Never thought I'll hear Ani giving jaan lene ki dhamki to rc didi......siti marr performance and scene smiley42smiley42.

Ffed most of the episode later in ashram scene guruji was asking jhanak tumhara naam kya hai , tumhare maa papa toh hongay, ghar toh hoga ......she was totally clueless. Then guruji asked tumhara pati bhi ho sakta hai ......her entire face changed smiley36. As if she knew she was loved .

Another dialogue by Ani saying " tumne is duniya se jhanak ko toh Mita diya ab mere dil mere mann meri rooh se kaise mitaogi. Woh toh ab har jagah hai " . He was switching perfectly from Devdas to someone to will not take a single second to kill someone smiley16

Thank you for the much needed update as dekhne ka himmat nahi...so not much ddp, aagaye humara hero from devdas to savage bengali babu smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes...this is the junoon I was talking about!! Ekbaar Milne do Jhanak isse, phir to iss baar by hook or by crook ye apna pyaar hasil karke rahega!!πŸ˜‚

I am waiting waiting...❣️

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Yes...this is the junoon I was talking about!! Ekbaar Milne do Jhanak isse, phir to iss baar by hook or by crook ye apna pyaar hasil karke rahega!!πŸ˜‚

I am waiting waiting...❣️

Tumhare hi hope ki imarat pe jhanak land ke viewers ki aasha tiki hain πŸ€©πŸ˜†

sanfan thumbnail

will some practical folk go in search of the missing body? Any chance of that happening anytime soon? In how many episodes or like never? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚