Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 days ago
smiley37smiley37smiley37this anirudh and le audience had mutual feelings of being aghasted over her choice of words.smiley37my eyes are constantly being distracted by the flower near anirudh like they are in vacation in hawaii or somewhere similar..smiley37
Edited by MJ_1009 - 16 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/stories/aslichandni/3474061998415320961?igsh=MXY1aGx2b3huOXp0aw==Kapde badal liye par abhi bhi hospital mein hi hai. Kya bhai yeh drama kab khatam karenge. Pak gaye hai buri tarah se hospital bakwas se. Please get on to the next track.

Abhi to aur 2/3 episodes khichenge...ApuLon bhi to aarahe hai...unka bhi insult and counter- insult session chalega🀣

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

I would be at the receiving end like Arshi today with this post...I m taking the honour with much pride and going ahead with my thoughts.

I was convinced for a long time before like many of you girls that Anirudh drives the story of this show..and now with this Kolkata drama I am more than convinced its the story of Anirudh ....his life ,his love ,his pain, whether he will get his haq of love from Jhanak...Look at the fight in the hospital for who is his wife...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Why was the show named as Jhanak ,πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

The past two days the titular character was so much degraded in a beautiful way...

Whom he will accept..

A man is lying in the hospital , battling his life and when the doctor is giving update that his health is improving....no body is bothered..the highlight goes to who signed the consent paper....πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Better for Leena aunty was to show a court room drama with Arshi and Jhanak fighting for the wife status...

This Kolkata track is so messy and getting Messier....

What am I even watching hospital drama ya phir another haq ki kadai with dil and Samaj 🀐🀐🀐πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Please dont dissect this post with logic , kyunki mujhe kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha hai.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 16 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I would be at the receiving end like Arshi today with this post...I m taking the honour with much pride and going ahead with my thoughts.

I was convinced for a long time before like many of you girls that Anirudh drives the story of this show..and now with this Kolkata drama I am more than convinced its the story of Anirudh ....his life ,his love ,his pain, whether he will get his haq of love from Jhanak...Look at the fight in the hospital for who is his wife...πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

The past two days the titular character was so much degraded in a beautiful way...

Whom he will accept..

A man is lying in the hospital , battling his life and when the doctor is giving update that his health is improving....no body is bothered..the highlight goes to who signed the consent paper....πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Better for Leena aunty was to show a court room drama with Arshi and Jhanak fighting for the wife status...

What am I even watching hospital drama ya phir another haq ki kadai with dil and Samaj 🀐🀐🀐πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Please dont dissect this post with logic , kyunki mujhe kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha hai.....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I agree...

Itv has not seen such a weak and irrational FL cum titular in a very long time...what does Leena want to show?? Her titular character doesnt seem to have a clear logical mind! Aur ye kya laga k rakha hai jab Sirjee bimar honge to main aap dono k bich me khadi hongi!! I mean...for last few days, J is coming out as a cheap character with below average dialogues...and whatvis this pati patni jaap all the time!! Ani did it during J's illness...now J is doing the same!! Pehle ek dusre ko to bolo!!

Yes..I am looking forward to court room drama where we can expect some logical arguments, unlike this ongoing crap...it feels like for each hour in a day an entire episode is invested, i.e., for 24 hours we will get 24 episodes stretching on the same topic..

Edited by Dibya_C - 16 days ago
Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Somebody please explain Jhanaks dialogues to Ani in the ICU yesterday. WHY does she think they can't be together in life?? Honestly! It's so bizarre this forced 'forbidden' love! She's legally married to Ani, consummated the marriage, knows he loves her, knows Arshi potentially does not love Ani anymore...YET she seems to believe they can't be together! It's so stupid! Can't even say now it's because of difference in class or whatever. She's independent now and has a flourishing career, earns money . What the hell is the problem?? The homebreaker tag does not even apply anymore because both Ani and Arshi have clearly fallen out of love with each other. It's not like Arshi is still madly in love with Ani that she would be heartbroken if they separated. The only thing broken would be her and her mother's ego. It's so damn clear, even to Jhanak, but she's still spewing crap which makes no sense.

Edited by Bubblez04 - 16 days ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Whom he will accept..

Bold - πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Maya nothing can beat β€œMujhe kuch aacha nahin lag raha hain”

I am waiting for Ani to say this 🀣

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL Apu di has named her dolls Ani and Jhanak and constantly keeps telling them ki tum dono ek dusre ke saath rahoge, ek dusre ka haath nahin chhodoge and agar ek ne bhi dusre ko chhodne ke koshish ki toh main karne nahin dungi tumhein yeh smiley36.....Apu di seems determined about Runak reunion this timesmiley36

Leena Aunty is very well aware of how much people are fed up of Runak ke dumb reasons to stay apart so she is using Apu di as the instrument to convey audience sentiment smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Somebody please explain Jhanaks dialogues to Ani in the ICU yesterday. WHY does she think they can't be together in life?? Honestly! It's so bizarre this forced 'forbidden' love! She's legally married to Ani, consummated the marriage, knows he loves her, knows Arshi potentially does not love Ani anymore...YET she seems to believe they can't be together! It's so stupid! Can't even say now it's because of difference in class or whatever. She's independent now and has a flourishing career, earns money . What the hell is the problem?? The homebreaker tag does not even apply anymore because both Ani and Arshi have clearly fallen out of love with each other. It's not like Arshi is still madly in love with Ani that she would be heartbroken if they separated. The only thing broken would be her and her mother's ego. It's so damn clear, even to Jhanak, but she's still spewing crap which makes no sense.

@bold: If she doesn't spew senseless crap, she wouldn't be Jhanak now, would she? smiley36

Jhanak's fundamental issue is how she gets triggered by the comments of evil gang questioning her standing in Ani's life....she is only willing to stand against their insults when Ani is dying....otherwise she walks awaysmiley36. She thinks the people that constantly insult her for her relationship with Ani will treat him nicely when she walks away? smiley36 Actually she doesn't think about what will happen to Ani at all....lol even when she sees his family mistreating him, she presumes they will still fall back to nice and normal once she leaves.....lol

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Because of her illegitimate child, which she told Adi she couldn't live a happily married life,

AreYaar thumbnail

Jhanak's dialogues today were just making me laughsmiley36

In one line she says to Arshi, "I forgive you cuz aap Sirji ki biwi hain, yehi aapki pehchaan hai"smiley36.....then in the very next line, she's like "Aap proof dhund rahi hain ki aapke pati aapse bahut pyar karte hain but woh proof aapko milta nahin kyunki pyar zor zabardasti se nahin milta"smiley36. Only Jhanak Rani can try to act saintly by "forgiving" someone and in the next moment tell them ki haha please enjoy your loveless marriage cuz your pati doesn't love yousmiley37

Then she also keeps rubbing it in that kaunsi patni apne pati ko aise road pe marne ke liye chhod jaati hai? smiley36....and also reminding Arshi didi ki ek ghar mein rehne se koi pati patni nahin ban jaate....lol achha aisa hai toh why do you keep calling her Sirji ki patni? smiley36

Jhanak sounded like she's struggling with her double minded state today....lol usko achha bhi lag raha tha ki Sirji is calling out for her as his patni, that he is recovering because of her....but at the same time, she was angry at Arshi didi showing up to jamaao biwi ka haq toh then Jhanak retreated to her martyr mode ki jaao khairaat de di tumhein phir se ki mil lo apne "pati" sesmiley36

And then at the same time she also wanted to stake her claim of interfering in Ani and Arshi's life anytime Arshi hurts Anismiley36.....mast dialogues Jhanak Rani ke ekdum smiley32smiley36

Meanwhile her entire army of supporters were also flanking her to push back at evil gang....lol threatening police action against evil maa-beti for pushing Jhanak and AK even called Arshi a criminal and chided Jhanak for forgiving her smiley36