Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Episode # 304

The Reality Check.

Bodomaa.... She has maa in her name and so is she. The maa who stood calm and composed , dignified, spoke straight .Standing with her son no matter what .The reality for Arshi , that everyone knows Anirudh's emotions when it comes to Jhanak.A clear statement of he loves her how could you not sense it, when we all can.. The choice is yours no one is forcing you to do things. You are the reason for your state.

Arshi needs to stop the victim card. The actions and word spoke loud and clear from Anirudh. The man is telling you, numerous time, its your life, if not happy chose your happiness...!!!! The truth of dance show exposed, one of the many compromise Jhanak has done. The reality of all of his action from aag was all due to her health and mental status.. A grand closure to the track with truth being exposed in front of all...

Shubho needs to get that if he is wrong he cant expect his son to follow him . Tanuja is his mom.. Yes, but a maa has more to do than making him stop from doing things. There is a warmth and affection associated with maa.

Anirudh's reality that if Jhanak staking her dignity infront of the world, would have some truth in it. Even though his memory is deceiving him, he trying to understand her now when she is sick. The reality that he insulted, taunted, misbehaved with her .

Jhanak realising all her curses are just words when she wishes for him to be happy always. Her dilemma on if he will come, will she be able to meet her one last time...

Aditya needs to calm down.. He may be her friend. Be there. Dont judge Aniruddh as he doesnt know the reality of Jhanak and Anirudh. Their love, struggles, attachment.

A good episode which gives more hope . ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

OMG... now I want to watch the episode ASAP...

Thanks for the wonderful Anilicious update smiley27

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, off late after the aag incident he has given her validation as his wife. And I guess the writer closed track with Anirudh exposing the truth, as your health was not ok sums it up.

He taking all her tantrums, being mute, adjusting to everything was due this aspect as we have seen the doctor advising him that she would go into trauma if she is hurt specially emotional. So he accepting the marriage at that point can be taken only as that.

Now that she is fit and fine , he has been constantly telling her you can move if you are not happy as they are not legally married.

Well, that is not so easy but as of now the writer is projecting it so.

And if Arshi is concerned its not today or yesterday he has made it clear to her even after Tejas exposing the marriage. You can break the marriage, I wont stop you. Right from there she has had many opportunities to break her marriage with him and walk away , keeping her self respect in tact. But she chose him as something which she couldn't lose to Jhanak!!!!

If today she doesnt walk away from his life, it would be deceiving herself as he was clear to her. Its Jhanak I chose between you two. Whether as rishtedaar, well wisher, Karibi what ever it is. He has prioritised Jhanak over her.

So even if they were married, she should have walked away and opted for a divorce. But since here there is no legal validation, nor the love she can has to make her choice than playing victim card and blaming Anirudh . He may not do anything to dilute the relation, but she needs to decide her life now. Its her life which she is destroying in this victim play or in her game against Jhanak.

What is she waiting for now.

But Arshi has to be between them and so the writer will keep her relevant and may be we can even witness Anirudh trying to bring her back.๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Yes, he will be so happy from within as he was never acknowledged by Jhanak in a way he wanted. Jhanak considering him as a part of her life would be an achievement for him .

I didnt know how to reply in the same post.. So here , my thoughts for the highlighted ones...

Its the confidence which is given by jhanak that in testing and tough time itโ€™s always ANI who she expects to be by her side. She has chosen him over AK that is enough for him to clear the MU related to AK. So yes now they closed the MU of AK also. The way ak and Arshi is out of the plot it looks like Jhanak will be coming back to BH for small period. Durga pooja , shubh u expose and Minton wedding there are so many upcoming plots so jhanak coming back looks probable. In mumbai they have only BBG reveal so I guess BH drama hi milega aage.
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Episode # 304

The Reality Check.

Bodomaa.... She has maa in her name and so is she. The maa who stood calm and composed , dignified, spoke straight .Standing with her son no matter what .The reality for Arshi , that everyone knows Anirudh's emotions when it comes to Jhanak.A clear statement of he loves her how could you not sense it, when we all can.. The choice is yours no one is forcing you to do things. You are the reason for your state.

Arshi needs to stop the victim card. The actions and word spoke loud and clear from Anirudh. The man is telling you, numerous time, its your life, if not happy chose your happiness...!!!! The truth of dance show exposed, one of the many compromise Jhanak has done. The reality of all of his action from aag was all due to her health and mental status.. A grand closure to the track with truth being exposed in front of all...

Shubho needs to get that if he is wrong he cant expect his son to follow him . Tanuja is his mom.. Yes, but a maa has more to do than making him stop from doing things. There is a warmth and affection associated with maa.

Anirudh's reality that if Jhanak staking her dignity infront of the world, would have some truth in it. Even though his memory is deceiving him, he trying to understand her now when she is sick. The reality that he insulted, taunted, misbehaved with her .

Jhanak realising all her curses are just words when she wishes for him to be happy always. Her dilemma on if he will come, will she be able to meet her one last time...

Aditya needs to calm down.. He may be her friend. Be there. Dont judge Aniruddh as he doesnt know the reality of Jhanak and Anirudh. Their love, struggles, attachment.

A good episode which gives more hope . ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Loved your analysis Maya, thank you for sharing. You highlighted the most important aspects ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Such a powerful performance by all actors in BH today, I donโ€™t know but I loved everything. The way the court room was being filled with these very Boses Good and Evil and Arshi and especially Anirudh

His position was closest to the home temple. Arshi, his parents and Bips/Laal were standing opposite him. Ani was divided from evils by the sofa, while Jethu, Bodoma, Chotton were by his right side. That was so powerful in terms of the scene. Wow, makers after long time I was so much impressed with the episode.

The confrontation between Ani and Adi is very important, but I agree Adi is just friend of Jhanak, he is crossing his limits with Ani and Jhanak and judging Ani without knowing anything about their relationship. What he saw till now is the tip of an iceberg. But itโ€™s good that he is provoking Ani like this. Krushal nailed every bit of expressions today, his voice, body language, dialogues are in agreement with his character traits. Loved it.

The fact that Ani almost blurted out the truth to Arshi why he is staying with her. I am sure he wanted to say because Jhanak asked him. But good that Arshi didnโ€™t want to listen. She doesnโ€™t deserve to know this yet. Once Ani and Jhanak accept each other, they should tell her together.

Also, I felt Ani has done the right thing by asking Arshi to come with him. I think he did it at least 3 times. She did not want to listen. Her humanity is dead. And that is why he does not love her anymore, he still respects her but he knows her asli chehra since long time and now when Arshi gave him dhamki to file a case against him, he was not even slightly surprised. He said to her go ahead, if it makes you happy. He knows Arshi doesnโ€™t love him, she only loves and cares about herself. Today Arshi showed it to everyone that she values only herself in this relationship. She want Ani to be her ghulam, puppet, like Vinu kaka for her mother.

And Hiba was good with showing Jhanakโ€™s longing for Ani to come, to see him last time before the operation starts, the way she wants his happiness only.

I felt that Jhanakโ€™s above-mentioned scene was opposite to what Arshi wants for Ani as I already mentioned. Arshi is her own gunegaar as Ani told, Bodoma told her today. She is just using victim card to gain sympathy. She is dependent on her jeet from Jhanak. Thatโ€™s her problem. She doesnโ€™t see anything far than to win over Jhanak. Just pathetic. Today she lost. And thatโ€™s why she playing victim again.

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellyme

OMG... now I want to watch the episode ASAP...

Thanks for the wonderful Anilicious update smiley27

Anu plz watch today's episode...

DiLaila thumbnail

Does he know Anirudh in and out that he can decide how bad or good he is !!!.

He saw him only twice .

Does he know how Jhanak and Anirudh relationship is?

Does he know Anirudh has risked his life for Jhanak?

He is judging on the basis of half info he has from Jhanak.

Jhanak from day one has rejected him and made it clear she loves only Anirudh, still he is keeping on proposing her in different ways . Bad mouth about Anirudh to her, trying to brain wash her when she is critical , in physical pain. Is that the love he has for her.

He called him on her request, but if he was a good friend of Jhanak would he tell Anirudh you need not come, you would be happy to know her condition....taunts !!!

He is double faced, he challenging Anirudh in Mumbai that he will win her ( is she a game to win!!) , misleading him saying Jhanak wishes same , instigating him and then behaving soft and caring towards Jhanak....

He loves Jhanak fine... Be there. Why is he demanding answers from him. Why is Anirudh answerable to him. !!!

Aditya if he is a good friend, should help Jhanak to unite with Anirudh as he is the one who knows they both love each other.

Not try his luck by creating MU or instigating Anirudh.

Maya, love your analysis on Adi. He doesnโ€™t have the right to speak against Ani. But he does not think of himself as only friend of Jhanak. He wants more from her.

I think Adi is using all is fair in love and war principle with Ani and Jhanak. He is not the one to lose if he has a chance. Unfortunately Jhanak somehow gave him some hopes mostly unknowingly, because she herself mentioned to Adi that she was such a fool when she trusted Ani and went to him to seek for his acceptance. And Adi has hopes now that maybe he can convince Jhanak to be more than friends.

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I was so impressed with Jethu and Bodoma today...they are Ani's true parentsโฃ๏ธ

The way Jethu shut Laal's mouth...just wow!

....and Bodomaa...she was so calm and composed...yet so rational...the way she gave respect to Runak relationship...Ani ka Jhanak ki taraf jhukao...Ani ki kamjori hai Jhanak...and most importantly...she, without uttering any disgraceful word, normalised the possibility of intimacy or baby between Runak as they were married!โค๏ธ

Bodoma ๐Ÿฅฐ @bold you expressed it beautifully dear

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Among the truth bombs two specially stood out for me in the episode
โ€œAgar Jhanak vash main karna jaanthi toh bahut pehle kar letiโ€

Aaj use chodkar agar main tumhare saath hoon tumne socha hain kyunโ€?

These two dialogues hit at the core were the highlight of the episode for me.

He is telling Arshi after I met Jhanak I didnโ€™t choose to be with you willingly. I wanted to be with Jhanak I tried my level best to be with her but she didnโ€™t choose meโ€ฆ she always wanted me to choose my commitment to you. I am with you today due to the girl whom you refer to as characterless.

Having said that the Ani Arshi dynamic is something we can see in different ways

A PoV can be fair to different characters depending on how we see it. For instance Aniโ€™s truth bombs do not necessarily absolve him of his inaction or wishy washiness or his means that he used to keep his relationship with Arshi. More on that later

Similarly Adiโ€™s truth bombs hit Ani differently. You can see him squirming and gone is the attitude that was on display at BH

Krushal nailed that distinction so brilliantly Him angry at BH and bristling at Mumbai Fabulous ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I think Leena loves Krushal so she makes so layered ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by sanfan - 1 months ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ with this new thread we entering in raunak painful journey smiley1... Hope we get powerful performance of OG Aniruddha

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/mika-noah-raj-yay-cheer-gif-14011166887357678073Text

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Super episode!!

Today I feel a bit vindicated for all the nonsense writing and decoding I doโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚for this serial

I can only say a bit becos Leena can always do a number on usโ€ฆ

For all those wondering why Ani wonโ€™t verbalise the relationship with Jhanak

Imv It is simply this - he wants her to own up for himself. Has this not been obvious already. Both in fact...they both want eo's love acknowledgement even if they wont act on it...J we know why at least until she left - moral. Why Ani did not leave Arshi - because J did not openly claim him is no reason to deceive Arshi still.

Based on the episode today; what I've been waiting to understand...what Leena seems to be alluding to - is because J wanted/asked him to. While I partially buy this; Ani listening to J with such Shiddat and selflessly/ sacrificially is something i find hard to digest...though probable. It fits with the story... hurting, crucifying J while honoring her own ask for her sake; even when she seems to asking for a reprieve...is too intense. Leena is very smart....comes back after drama and high toxicity - with a justification that barely scrapes the characterization or prior indication but is there.

The day Jhanak calls him her pati he will be her pati until then he will be Rishtedaar, well wisher,etc

He will do his damnest best to be in her life in any shape or form but he wonโ€™t claim her. She will need to claim him as her lover for herself or as a Pati ( personally I donโ€™t think he feels confident that the forced wedding conferred any rights so unless Jhanak accepts it he wonโ€™t) this is the classic gridlock which I have referred to in the past but baby steps have been taken so I am fairly confident some more baby steps will be taken in that journey to break that gridlock.

She came to claim him as the father of her child It was a claim but still it doesnโ€™t mean anything in the scheme of thingsโ€ฆAlso that claiming happened in a way that the claim itself was under a cloud but while that cloud may have liftedโ€ฆhe doesnโ€™t feel any sense of elation( pfc her health doesnโ€™t permit him to think anything else) that she came to him with the truth. When the deed didnโ€™t confer any legitimacy why will the baby do?

He wants Jhanak to choose him for herself no strings attached.

Not only choose but verbally spell it out. But where I am still unsure is and we have no clarity is even if J did that he would have dumped Arshi...I know he said it in his monologue but his actions have said otherwise. Maybe his performance has always been too good.

For her too - she wants him to give haq to her because he wants to; not because of a sense of responsibility. I always felt if J was convinced Ani's love for her was solid with no second thoughts or distractions she would disregard the moral dilemma of Arshi. this is because she would prioritize true love between Runak and marriage without love with Arshi...on a higher ground than home breaker. Again not a popular thought process with most viewers...but its how I read the story. As you said classic gridlock.

Jhanak rani will have to liberate Aniโ€ฆfrom this insecurity of not being chosen for himself but for deeds he does for her or did for her. He doesnโ€™t want her worship him or feel grateful he wants her love pure and simple

J will not accept Ani without Arshi's blessing. Ani not so sure. His sense of guilt, J's health; threat of AK; his inability to live with Arshi...all may push our Ani babu over his threshold to claim J as wife and damn the consequences:) It will mark true return to his og characterization.

Kab? Pata nahinโ€ฆ.and wait a minute where does that leave Arshi? Pata nahin

Arshi will have to accept to herself and publicly that she is not Ani's #1 priority. its an insult to her. A line was crossed with this episode that cannot be ignored. She cannot in BH publicly put down J with any credibility. Ani destroyed her today with his kulaasaas...dance, reason for their marriage...he destroyed her image as wife in Bh. He clearly showed his closeness with J - in the sense that behind Arshi's back - his deep emotional relationship with J, to the extent he asked for sacrifice for Arshi and J did it. It seals Runak relationship more than anything. Ani did very wrong to didi today...he stripped her bare of any dignity...She did incite him to it; but we also have to remember all of Ani's grovelling to Arshi as well. She did not stay without encouragement; she was given false assurances and deceived. She can either playact to be sacrificing and later again prey on J's didi love and Ani's guilt OR outright hold Ani to his commitment. Somehow because they are not legally married; Her hold on him is not strong...unless another area like BH finance etc opens up holding Ani on the basis of their marriage commitment unless Ani himself wants to stay is not goingto happen.

Once I get my thoughts sorted I will write on that

Responses in bold :) Fantastic episode

I need to stop getting so involved in this show. Middle of work day...I'm analyzing Runak...I have to get back to work now.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Super episode!!

Today I feel a bit vindicated for all the nonsense writing and decoding I doโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚for this serial

I can only say a bit becos Leena can always do a number on usโ€ฆ

For all those wondering why Ani wonโ€™t verbalise the relationship with Jhanak

Imv It is simply this - he wants her to own up for himself.

The day Jhanak calls him her pati he will be her pati until then he will be Rishtedaar, well wisher,etc

He will do his damnest best to be in her life in any shape or form but he wonโ€™t claim her. She will need to claim him as her lover for herself or as a Pati ( personally I donโ€™t think he feels confident that the forced wedding conferred any rights so unless Jhanak accepts it he wonโ€™t) this is the classic gridlock which I have referred to in the past but baby steps have been taken so I am fairly confident some more baby steps will be taken in that journey to break that gridlock.

She came to claim him as the father of her child It was a claim but still it doesnโ€™t mean anything in the scheme of thingsโ€ฆAlso that claiming happened in a way that the claim itself was under a cloud but while that cloud may have liftedโ€ฆhe doesnโ€™t feel any sense of elation( pfc her health doesnโ€™t permit him to think anything else) that she came to him with the truth. When the deed didnโ€™t confer any legitimacy why will the baby do?

He wants Jhanak to choose him for herself no strings attached

Jhanak rani will have to liberate Aniโ€ฆfrom this insecurity of not being chosen for himself but for deeds he does for her or did for her. He doesnโ€™t want her worship him or feel grateful he wants her love pure and simple

Kab? Pata nahinโ€ฆ.and wait a minute where does that leave Arshi? Pata nahin

Once I get my thoughts sorted I will write on that

Hey a very amazing episode...

Yes...with Ani that was always the case..he never forced his feelings on Jhanak..for him it was always Jhanak's choice to make...to claim him...

Firstly bcz of the "forced marriage" thing...he never felt confident enough to assert any right on her unless Jhanak claim him as her " pati".He even asked Jhanak in Kashmir " maango apna haq"... According to his monologue,he probably would have fought with anything and everything if Jhanak had given him the chance...but things didn't go like that....but he always gave importance to Jhanak's consent... utmost importance

The way I see it...with respect to RuNak

A forced wedding? Yes..!! A forced Marriage? No..

The wedding was forced onto them by circumstances but the love and everything else that they would feel for eachother weren't...In fact they even freed eachother immediately after the wedding..but still Jhanak is talking about the marriage and calling him " pati"..,She also knows that Aniruddh also thinks the same. Jhanak in my view had accepted Aniruddh as her husband from the days she gradually gave him her heart & suddenly the marriage became valid and real for both of them, though the wedding wasn't in the best of circumstances..!
If that makes sense.. and seeing as both Ani and Jhanak would give their life for eachother bcz they love eachother then i don't see it a forced marriage at all..!! the only person who can decide whether or not the marriage is legitimate is the people involved in it...and abb bas I want them to excercise this right asap ....

Aniruddh for me has always been gem of a person. But to know him,you have to probe deeper,you have to fight all resistance he shows when you wanna penetrate and reach out to his vulnerable,child-like,scared of hurt and betrayal ,bone deep decent,innocent self.His self that no one has dared or tried to enter,except his soul mate Jhanak..She has touched his being in a way that there is no way back..Made him realize the fact that he too was a human,needed love,care,trust........something he had long ago forgotten and stopped expecting...Even he knows it,he will always love her,he is scared of accepting it,afraid of this truth making him vulnerable....

As you said one small assurance from Jhanak's side that he is important to her, and he fought with the entire evil clan..faced their wrath...to be with her...

As you said... Jhanak will have to liberate Aniruddh from his insecurities now...When the show began...we saw Jhanak who was like a damsel and Aniruddh was kind of a knight in the shining Armour who saved her life and took her responsibilities to protect her...but as the story progressed we are at a stage where Jhanak will now have to become his knight in the shining Armour...rescue him from this darkness that he is getting engulfed in...and in the end both will emerge as winner...and will shower their love on eachother and receive the same in return... something that they themselves want so badly...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago