Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Somebody please explain Jhanaks dialogues to Ani in the ICU yesterday. WHY does she think they can't be together in life?? Honestly! It's so bizarre this forced 'forbidden' love! She's legally married to Ani, consummated the marriage, knows he loves her, knows Arshi potentially does not love Ani anymore...YET she seems to believe they can't be together! It's so stupid! Can't even say now it's because of difference in class or whatever. She's independent now and has a flourishing career, earns money . What the hell is the problem?? The homebreaker tag does not even apply anymore because both Ani and Arshi have clearly fallen out of love with each other. It's not like Arshi is still madly in love with Ani that she would be heartbroken if they separated. The only thing broken would be her and her mother's ego. It's so damn clear, even to Jhanak, but she's still spewing crap which makes no sense.

don’t worry, we all are with you in this confusion. There is no logic, all her dialogue that day was to keep things open ended so that writers have free hand to take the story in the direction they feel will earn them good trp.

That day we learnt there are two types of patni- Dukh/mann wali and Samaj/ sukh wali. They will keep taking turns to show their rights on Ani based on his health and mental status

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Jhanak's dialogues today were just making me laughsmiley36

In one line she says to Arshi, "I forgive you cuz aap Sirji ki biwi hain, yehi aapki pehchaan hai"smiley36.....then in the very next line, she's like "Aap proof dhund rahi hain ki aapke pati aapse bahut pyar karte hain but woh proof aapko milta nahin kyunki pyar zor zabardasti se nahin milta"smiley36. Only Jhanak Rani can try to act saintly by "forgiving" someone and in the next moment tell them ki haha please enjoy your loveless marriage cuz your pati doesn't love yousmiley37

Then she also keeps rubbing it in that kaunsi patni apne pati ko aise road pe marne ke liye chhod jaati hai? smiley36....and also reminding Arshi didi ki ek ghar mein rehne se koi pati patni nahin ban jaate....lol achha aisa hai toh why do you keep calling her Sirji ki patni? smiley36

Jhanak sounded like she's struggling with her double minded state today....lol usko achha bhi lag raha tha ki Sirji is calling out for her as his patni, that he is recovering because of her....but at the same time, she was angry at Arshi didi showing up to jamaao biwi ka haq toh then Jhanak retreated to her martyr mode ki jaao khairaat de di tumhein phir se ki mil lo apne "pati" sesmiley36

And then at the same time she also wanted to stake her claim of interfering in Ani and Arshi's life anytime Arshi hurts Anismiley36.....mast dialogues Jhanak Rani ke ekdum smiley32smiley36

Meanwhile her entire army of supporters were also flanking her to push back at evil gang....lol threatening police action against evil maa-beti for pushing Jhanak and AK even called Arshi a criminal and chided Jhanak for forgiving her smiley36

Finally, AK correctly identified Arshi as the criminal in making...The way she pushed J was outrageous!!and then was plotting with her mother how to escape the situation!! She is turning into a true heir to her mother's evilness...I hope Leena doesn't flip her and give her a worthy villainous arc...

I liked Jethu's determination today...the way he shut Arshi's mouth...

J se mujhe ab koi ummeed nahi hai...I just want Anirudh to force her to accept Mrs. Bosehood!!...no need to listen to her rubbish talks...already enough damage is done to the three lives...I feel bad for Arshi some times...she may not be a good person ..but that doesn't mean she deserves a loveless disrespectful situationship.. I have high hopes on Anirudh this time 🀞

Edited by Dibya_C - 15 days ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

don’t worry, we all are with you in this confusion. There is no logic, all her dialogue that day was to keep things open ended so that writers have free hand to take the story in the direction they feel will earn them good trp.

That day we learnt there are two types of patni- Dukh/mann wali and Samaj/ sukh wali. They will keep taking turns to show their rights on Ani based on his health and mental status

Ani should give both the Mukherjee- Raina cousin sisters two right slaps for playing with his emotions πŸ˜‚

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

In one line she says to Arshi, "I forgive you cuz aap Sirji ki biwi hain, yehi aapki pehchaan hai"smiley36.....then in the very next line, she's like "Aap proof dhund rahi hain ki aapke pati aapse bahut pyar karte hain but woh proof aapko milta nahin kyunki pyar zor zabardasti se nahin milta"smiley36. Only Jhanak Rani can try to act saintly by "forgiving" someone and in the next moment tell them ki haha please enjoy your loveless marriage cuz your pati doesn't love yousmiley37

Then she also keeps rubbing it in that kaunsi patni apne pati ko aise road pe marne ke liye chhod jaati hai? smiley36....and also reminding Arshi didi ki ek ghar mein rehne se koi pati patni nahin ban jaate....lol achha aisa hai toh why do you keep calling her Sirji ki patni? smiley36

Jhanak sounded like she's struggling with her double minded state today....lol usko achha bhi lag raha tha ki Sirji is calling out for her as his patni, that he is recovering because of her....but at the same time, she was angry at Arshi didi showing up to jamaao biwi ka haq toh then Jhanak retreated to her martyr mode ki jaao khairaat de di tumhein phir se ki mil lo apne "pati" sesmiley36

And then at the same time she also wanted to stake her claim of interfering in Ani and Arshi's life anytime Arshi hurts Anismiley36.....mast dialogues Jhanak Rani ke ekdum smiley32smiley36

Meanwhile her entire army of supporters were also flanking her to push back at evil gang....lol threatening police action against evil maa-beti for pushing Jhanak and AK even called Arshi a criminal and chided Jhanak for forgiving her smiley36

Bold: aise hi thodi naa Ani isko BEREHEM bolta tha smiley37smiley37. Khub pyar luta rahi hai abhi jhanak rani or shyad aage bhi kuch episodes tak aisa hi karegi and the moment Ani will start recovering she'll be like .....here you go arshi didi , you can take care of my pati as his patni now smiley37smiley37. PAGAL AURAT.

Ani ko toh jaise koi lifeless gudda samajh rakha hai ....ki kuch time Asli biwi savaregi or phir kuch time nakli biwi usko todegi.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

I too mentioned same thing πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ one sentence patni other same sentence not πŸ˜‚ even the doc who came out saying Jhanak as patni got confused at end πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ & was not sure how to address her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

They are basically making preparations for Ani ko next kaunsi life-threatening beemari hogi 100 episodes ke baad after being tortured with yeh two types of patni dramasmiley36......heart attack abhi se karva diya hai toh aage brain tumor ya cancer de denge bechaare ko....lol

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

I too mentioned same thing πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ one sentence patni other same sentence not πŸ˜‚ even the doc who came out saying Jhanak as patni got confused at end πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ & was not sure how to address her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hi dear smiley31

How r u? Long time

Jhanak bolna kya chahti hai? Patni hai bhi aur nahi bhismiley37

Bakwas baatein mast karti haismiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Finally, AK correctly identified Arshi as the criminal in making...The way she pushed J was outrageous!!and then was plotting with her mother how to escape the situation!! She is turning into a true heir to her mother's evilness...I hope Leena doesn't flip her and give her a worthy villainous arc...

I liked Jethu's determination today...the way he shut Arshi's mouth...

J se mujhe ab koi ummeed nahi hai...I just want Anirudh to force her to accept Mrs. Bosehood!!...no need to listen to her rubbish talks...already enough damage is done to the three lives...I feel bad for Arshi some times...she may not be a good person ..but that doesn't mean she deserves a loveless disrespectful situationship.. I have high hopes on Anirudh this time 🀞

Arshi was in full on vamp mode....she pushed Jhanak and justified it by saying mujhe gussa aa gaya cuz yeh yahaan se jaa nahin rahi thi....lol and next moment she instantly was shown scared ki kahin kisi ne dekh liya aur police case ban gaya toh? Maa-beti do minute ke liye muh chhupane ko kisi side room mein bhi chale gaye the smiley37

Pure episode mein kahin se bhi Arshi didn't show any concern for Ani....bas dominate karne ki koshish kar rahi thi baar baar ki main decide karungi is hospital mein kaun rahega and fighting over consent form pe kisne sign kiya....lol Jhanak and good gang were retorting back to her ki you weren't here when Ani was ill and ab yahaan aake akkad dikha rahi ho? It was just a domination game for Didi throughout and wohi karne mein busy thi....she was only jumping to be recognized as Ani ki biwi for the sake of the title....lol actual patni ki responsibility mein zero interest.

ROFL@ Mrs. Bosehood.....Ani ne force kiya toh shayad Jhanak usko phir se gaslight kar degi that he is characterless and she feels UNSAFE around himsmiley37....Jhanak ki shamelessness ki koi limit nahin....khud khule aam apne aap ko kabhi third angle bolti hai, kabhi mann se patni....but sure, "do naav mein savaar" Ani haismiley39smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Bold: aise hi thodi naa Ani isko BEREHEM bolta tha smiley37smiley37. Khub pyar luta rahi hai abhi jhanak rani or shyad aage bhi kuch episodes tak aisa hi karegi and the moment Ani will start recovering she'll be like .....here you go arshi didi , you can take care of my pati as his patni now smiley37smiley37. PAGAL AURAT.

Ani ko toh jaise koi lifeless gudda samajh rakha hai ....ki kuch time Asli biwi savaregi or phir kuch time nakli biwi usko todegi.

I wonder if they are showing both these women talk so much bakwaas in their "mera pati, tera pati" games taaki Ani wakes up and sunaaoes all of them for treating him like some toy to fight oversmiley36.....for trying to decide his fate on his behalf without even asking him what he wants....lol

Ek baar toh isko bolna chahiye Jhanak ko ki do I look like some toy to you ki tum decide karogi kis condition mein main kiske paas rahunga? smiley29....bas yehi zindagi reh jaayegi ki Arshi mujhe hurt karti rahe aur tum aake mujhe bachaao aur phir bhaag jaao? smiley36

Ani needs to get up and remind everyone ki woh YEH wala Ani haismiley17

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arshi was in full on vamp mode....she pushed Jhanak and justified it by saying mujhe gussa aa gaya cuz yeh yahaan se jaa nahin rahi thi....lol and next moment she instantly was shown scared ki kahin kisi ne dekh liya aur police case ban gaya toh? Maa-beti do minute ke liye muh chhupane ko kisi side room mein bhi chale gaye the smiley37

Pure episode mein kahin se bhi Arshi didn't show any concern for Ani....bas dominate karne ki koshish kar rahi thi baar baar ki main decide karungi is hospital mein kaun rahega and fighting over consent form pe kisne sign kiya....lol Jhanak and good gang were retorting back to her ki you weren't here when Ani was ill and ab yahaan aake akkad dikha rahi ho? It was just a domination game for Didi throughout and wohi karne mein busy thi....she was only jumping to be recognized as Ani ki biwi for the sake of the title....lol actual patni ki responsibility mein zero interest.

ROFL@ Mrs. Bosehood.....Ani ne force kiya toh shayad Jhanak usko phir se gaslight kar degi that he is characterless and she feels UNSAFE around himsmiley37....Jhanak ki shamelessness ki koi limit nahin....khud khule aam apne aap ko kabhi third angle bolti hai, kabhi mann se patni....but sure, "do naav mein savaar" Ani haismiley39smiley36

Sach mein in true sense, I have not seen such a weak titular character with zero brain. Thank God Ani is not in conscious state. Otherwise inke bakwaas sunkar he might get one more round of HA. Someone put some kind of tape in her mouth.