Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

kuch to twist aayega may be itโ€™s SK who push but I donโ€™t see any other twist than MC which BM a change the dynamics . Jhanak aise ho talks and drama karke chup chap thodi chali jaayegi

Yaa donโ€™t know what they planned.., this marriage will go on for a month .. then she has to go back to Mumbai..
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

I don't think so, as that truth is still kept intact for another major misunderstanding.

Another truth is related to proving the kid belongs to Ani only and it has to be annulment cancelled only. They talked abt registered marriage but now they are doing nothing. ANI also does not want to get married to Arshi. Itโ€™s all leading to jhanak as official wife. But since jhanak is not claiming wifey rights and ANai also adamant on not leaving Arshi donโ€™t know why but itโ€™s definitely not love or commitment. Or there is no reason makers just want to make her relevant without any reason.
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Now really don't what happened in this serial just streching the track.only progress one thing everything is depends on jhanak . ani became useless.

Jhanak sahi ki Jhanak ban gaye hn ab ๐Ÿ’–

Ek din Ani ko bhi apny pyaar se set krdegy โค๏ธ

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Another truth is related to proving the kid belongs to Ani only and it has to be annulment cancelled only. They talked abt registered marriage but now they are doing nothing. ANI also does not want to get married to Arshi. Itโ€™s all leading to jhanak as official wife. But since jhanak is not claiming wifey rights and ANai also adamant on not leaving Arshi donโ€™t know why but itโ€™s definitely not love or commitment. Or there is no reason makers just want to make her relevant without any reason.

Wifey rights ki taraf hi we're heading bcz Jhanak apny pyaar ka izhaar krna start kar rahi hn or jis din Ani ki fake marriage ka truth reveal hoga....bht maza ayega ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

With all the accusations Of Jhansk he was quite smiley36 cause she gave him lots of things smiley37 which is only private between him & Jhanak smiley43 e.g is Arshiโ€™s winning ๐Ÿ† smiley37

He still has lots of love for her .. he canโ€™t hear his family accusationsโ€ฆ but right now that love has taken angry ๐Ÿ˜  avataar smiley36

Once that anger mask falls off for Jhanak.. I am sure his love for her will come out smiley27smiley27

Now jhanak also feeling jealousy so much when ani talking to arshi. Today episode i also see this.i thought that jhanak would be hate to ani but now she became totally his wife. Next track can be husband and wife relation and marriage related.we can imagine that everything is depends on Leenaji ๐Ÿ™

samarp2 thumbnail

Now jhanak also feeling jealousy so much when ani talking to arshi. Today episode i also see this.i thought that jhanak would be hate to ani but now she became totally his wife. Next track can be husband and wife relation and marriage related.we can imagine that everything is depends on Leenaji ๐Ÿ™

in Mumbai track he was all jealous smiley36 but he was showing it openly smiley36 here now Jhanak is jealous .. but she is not showing it smiley16..

she has become smart girl now ..

Sirji has turned into Mr Bose now smiley37smiley37 & in Janamasthami epis โ€ฆ both r full on romancing openly smiley36 they r more romantic couple on that show then other leads smiley36smiley36

Varsha188 thumbnail

in Mumbai track he was all jealous smiley36 but he was showing it openly smiley36 here now Jhanak is jealous .. but she is not showing it smiley16..

she has become smart girl now ..

Sirji has turned into Mr Bose now smiley37smiley37 & in Janamasthami epis โ€ฆ both r full on romancing openly smiley36 they r more romantic couple on that show then other leads smiley36smiley36

In Mumbai train jhanak is sacrifice mode and now is jealousy mode .she became totally wife. Now condition that finding positivity in small things.โ˜บ๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail

In Mumbai train jhanak is sacrifice mode and now is jealousy mode .she became totally wife. Now condition that finding positivity in small things.โ˜บ๏ธ

today epi Ani has turned completely useless .. loved all the good people r standing strong with Jhaank..

Ani feels lost now that jethu didnโ€™t trust him.. donโ€™t know how he will face them once he will know it was him who was wrong all along,. Donโ€™t know when we will get to see that part .. & what will happen of Depressing Arshi that time

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yaa donโ€™t know what they planned.., this marriage will go on for a month .. then she has to go back to Mumbai..

lol, i just wanna know what makers really plan to do with ani's memory loss like how can't he recollect what really happened..dude is just sweating matlab he's in denial mode or scared that jhanak is really admitting the truth..it seems like they might put him in guilt mode or something perhaps later..

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

in the whole audience I am hearing u only Anusha smiley36 who is liking the show smiley36.. may be cause ur seeing after long smiley36 as we see regular I am finding it boring smiley36 wish I could watch the epi in 2x speed smiley36smiley36

Like u said character โ€ฆ I see only Jhanak character growth smiley16 & she is not bending to anyone smiley16 standing strong & fighting all alone smiley27smiley9 now Jethiu & Chooton r also standing with her smiley9

Always with truth side only few stand smiley9& with bad people whole army stands smiley37

i liked jethu & choton supporting jhanak in her fight..esp chotton..thank god the budiya didnt shut him this time..i hope his story with meenu teacher is shown lol..