Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

anytime for u Arthi smiley27smiley31 watch after watching Jhanak only smiley36 u will forget the stress smiley37

Very good idea Ashusmiley20smiley36

Jhanak these days giving headache onlysmiley44

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

which world are the makers living in? A dna test can be done before birth of child too

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

which world are the makers living in? A dna test can be done before birth of child too

Sometimes these makers just want to stretch the track it seems, and trp audience is not that much aware about @bold

we are campaigning on twitter against the makers

This show became circus and it is difficult to watch nowadays

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think Mrinalini will pass this info to Jhanak.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

so true.. I don’t know why makers are giving such wrong info just to drag this serial.. there has to be some writer’s logic behind repeatedly stating dna test can only be done once kid is born but what is the question… is it for ani to realise by himself? Is it for jhanak to face one more loss of proving her innocence and cursing bh?
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I think Mrinalini will pass this info to Jhanak.

hope so @bold

sabr karna kitna mushkil ho gaya iss show ki chakkar meinsmiley13smiley19smiley44

Disgusting tracks kahan sy laate yeh log? smiley26

smiley8smiley11smiley7

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

He is hormonally attached to J πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That toh I'm sure πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Basss.... Yaad kuch nahi rehta Pagal insaan ko

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

So in Durga show smiley36 ML name is Anurag smiley37smiley37 another character who will be sacrificed later smiley37.. saw Shubho there smiley36 may be his is Anurag’s dad smiley36smiley36

Edited by samarp2 - 1 months ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was just shuffling through the initial episodes.. felt like living a beautiful dream..Anirudh bringing Jhanak for dance program in Srinagar, their first date in shikara, Anirudh's care and protection during her illness in BH, always standing by her side, hiding Arshi's suicide note to save Jhanak, his possessiveness towards her reflected during clicking photo for bank documentation, his grief and madness to cure her when she consumed bhaang, their birthday date night, Kashmir episodes..and then ..boom.. suddenly everything started going into gutter!

Somehow Anirudh's first encounter with AK during ad shoot and his subsequent behaviour towards Jhanak made me feel that in future his Shaq on Jhanak's character will create bigger problems in their relationship than existence of Arshi in between them ..see now that is what is happening.. his shaqhas made him believe that a girl like Jhanak can sleep with any man ...

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

So in Durga show smiley36 ML name is Anurag smiley37smiley37 another character who will be sacrificed later smiley37.. saw Shubho there smiley36 may be his is Anurag’s dad smiley36smiley36

Is that show launched? I heard that it will launched in October.