🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 79🌸🌸

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

๐ŸŒธโ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ๐“™๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด Written Update And Episode Discussion Thread 79โ€ขยฐ*โ€๐ŸŒธ

๐“™๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“ณ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“น๐“ต๐“พ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ.๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ถWhatsApp Image 2024-02-17 at 23.35.08_c2b9a39b.jpg

HOPE This Thread Will be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Use the thread later I was confused due to few people still using thread no 77 so I thought a new thread is needed.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations for new thread all smiley20 thanks dear Anju smiley27smiley27

From this scene smiley36 Ani has started to look like OG Ani smiley36โ€ฆ lil by lil itโ€™s comg smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_ccenYvoRi/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

IMG_5754.jpeg

HAPPY GANESH CHATURTHI TO ALL๐Ÿ™

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹

Restarted watching the show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so I think Kajol will become another Arshi? Villian for Appudi

Do you think Lallons mom recognizes Shubo and purposely marrying Lallon to Appudi for badla

Are Arshi and Ani sharing the room? I mean living together after aadhi shaadi?

Starship1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starship1

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹

Restarted watching the show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so I think Kajol will become another Arshi? Villian for Appudi

Do you think Lallons mom recognizes Shubo and purposely marrying Lallon to Appudi for badla

adding tagging few more
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hi

I am comparatively new to the forum. I also stopped watching the show since aag drama.. still confused whether it is worth giving another try to the show ๐Ÿ˜…

And yes ..Anishit sharing room..but not sharing any intimate relationship..Only self declared pati patni for the world ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
Starship1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Hi

I am comparatively new to the forum. I also stopped watching the show since aag drama.. still confused whether it is worth giving another try to the show ๐Ÿ˜…

And yes ..Anishit sharing room..but not sharing any intimate relationship..Only self declared pati patni for the world ๐Ÿ˜‚

hello! Anishit is an apt ship name ๐Ÿ˜‚
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hi star ji! So I watch only the Ani Janak bts ๐Ÿ˜„. So no idea what is going on in the rest of the story. But yes Ani Arshi started sharing the room who knows one day makers might show Arshi is pregnant with Aniโ€™s baby. I think the makers does not want to show intimacy between anyone explicitly here.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Hi star ji! So I watch only the Ani Janak bts ๐Ÿ˜„. So no idea what is going on in the rest of the story. But yes Ani Arshi started sharing the room who knows one day makers might show Arshi is pregnant with Aniโ€™s baby. I think the makers does not want to show intimacy between anyone explicitly here.

Makers didn't show Runak intimacy and made J pregnant..now if they show Anishit intimacy and then Arshi's pregnancy, audience will visit PH office in Kolkata to smack Leena & Co. ๐Ÿ˜

Itni gandagi faila chuki hai ye Leena...ab Arshi ko preggo bana k Anirudh ko aur niche na giraye bas! I am still hopeful about Runak union only on the basis of my belief that Anirudh belongs to J and will remain so, despite Arshi's presence in his life...agr har tarah se he decides to become Arshi's, then there won't be any reason to look forward to Runak union, atleast to me..

Waise logical to show me kuchh v nahi hai...but given Arshi's character depiction, she is not a fool to get pregnant so early and cause disruption to her career..also she was the one who showed ayna to Ani during their nakli SR that they are not married and SR must not happen...baki Leena Jane!