Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: DiLaila

hope so @bold

sabr karna kitna mushkil ho gaya iss show ki chakkar meinsmiley13smiley19smiley44

Disgusting tracks kahan sy laate yeh log? smiley26

smiley8smiley11smiley7

I am just waiting for this ugly storm to pass by..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

so true.. I don’t know why makers are giving such wrong info just to drag this serial.. there has to be some writer’s logic behind repeatedly stating dna test can only be done once kid is born but what is the question… is it for ani to realise by himself? Is it for jhanak to face one more loss of proving her innocence and cursing bh?

Writer has put her logical mind in the freezer after Srinagar track..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Is that show launched? I heard that it will launched in October.

saw the promo just now
Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

saw the promo just now

Yes afad jaldi se release ho jaye aur makers firse Jhanak pe focus kar paye πŸ™„

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

saw the promo just now

ML is just okkk..we are lucky to have Krush..but story is yuck...

samarp2 thumbnail

ML is just okkk..we are lucky to have Krush..but story is yuck...

what story it is? I had seen one show of this ML with Sukriti Khandpal… about sperm donation show
MMR2810 thumbnail

what story it is? I had seen one show of this ML with Sukriti Khandpal… about sperm donation show

Am talking about our story show...I am seeing that show Ml first time and PR watched yrkkh post leav during Abhir identity revelation.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I was just shuffling through the initial episodes.. felt like living a beautiful dream..Anirudh bringing Jhanak for dance program in Srinagar, their first date in shikara, Anirudh's care and protection during her illness in BH, always standing by her side, hiding Arshi's suicide note to save Jhanak, his possessiveness towards her reflected during clicking photo for bank documentation, his grief and madness to cure her when she consumed bhaang, their birthday date night, Kashmir episodes..and then ..boom.. suddenly everything started going into gutter!

Somehow Anirudh's first encounter with AK during ad shoot and his subsequent behaviour towards Jhanak made me feel that in future his Shaq on Jhanak's character will create bigger problems in their relationship than existence of Arshi in between them ..see now that is what is happening.. his shaqhas made him believe that a girl like Jhanak can sleep with any man ...

Blue - so sad, yes, Ani never trusted her character it seems now, foreshadowing of this happened during the ad shoot and I remember many members of the forum feared that Ani will always be jealous and misunderstanding of J’s character

Also, the story of J’s mother is always brought up in front of us to give the parallel and repetition in J’s life. Will Ani ever trust J’s character and intentions? I don’t know, but J should communicate clearly about other men in her life. She assumes he will not have doubts about her but she has been delusional in her assumptions. I thought that she will learn after Rahul’s case when Ani tried to marry her to him. But J never learnt anything. She herself amplified MU in Mumbai taking her revenge on Sirji.

When these two loved each other? Only in the moment of extreme weakness when their true self was coming out forward. In other times they both just surpress their emotions and hide behide the mahanta and zamiddari masks.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

I was just shuffling through the initial episodes.. felt like living a beautiful dream..Anirudh bringing Jhanak for dance program in Srinagar, their first date in shikara, Anirudh's care and protection during her illness in BH, always standing by her side, hiding Arshi's suicide note to save Jhanak, his possessiveness towards her reflected during clicking photo for bank documentation, his grief and madness to cure her when she consumed bhaang, their birthday date night, Kashmir episodes..and then ..boom.. suddenly everything started going into gutter!

Somehow Anirudh's first encounter with AK during ad shoot and his subsequent behaviour towards Jhanak made me feel that in future his Shaq on Jhanak's character will create bigger problems in their relationship than existence of Arshi in between them ..see now that is what is happening.. his shaqhas made him believe that a girl like Jhanak can sleep with any man ...

Hmm...Ani has trust issues with j...he is insecure overly possessive now his character took complete 180Β° turn.

samarp2 thumbnail

Am talking about our story show...I am seeing that show Ml first time and PR watched yrkkh post leav during Abhir identity revelation.

ohh oh ok πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

5 wordsπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ