Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Today whole episode got wasted with same topic & same drama smiley26smiley26 & again we see same thing in precap also ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ 

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

lol, i just wanna know what makers really plan to do with ani's memory loss like how can't he recollect what really happened..dude is just sweating matlab he's in denial mode or scared that jhanak is really admitting the truth..it seems like they might put him in guilt mode or something perhaps later..

he is not even doing anything to prove he is correct & Jhanak is wrongโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ™„ but everyday they have time to argue with same thing ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ whole family comes & sits & has conference ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

i liked jethu & choton supporting jhanak in her fight..esp chotton..thank god the budiya didnt shut him this time..i hope his story with meenu teacher is shown lol..

Yaa looks like Chooton is in love finally smiley27.. today I see glimpse of Ani in Chooton smiley37 may be we will get to see Ani like that for Jhanak smiley36

Old hag was still saying nonsense only,, I wanted Jethu to say something that if his mom comes or not doesnโ€™t matter ,. But Jhanak will stay there for Appu smiley9smiley27

All good people strongest support for Jhanak was the best smiley27smiley27 Ani had to cry.. first time I didnโ€™t feel bad for him smiley36 ..

Poor Krushal on his birthday epi they made him cry smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ what say girls smiley36 on his bday they made him cry n epi smiley37

Edited by samarp2 - 1 months ago
Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Today whole episode got wasted with same topic & same drama smiley26smiley26 & again we see same thing in precap also ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ 

So much time i didn't see episode today i saw episode.i want to know they are all only doing arguments till now why didn't dna test โ˜บ๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

So much time i didn't see episode today i saw episode.i want to know they are all only doing arguments till now why didn't dna test โ˜บ๏ธ

Jhanak said she will do dna test after baby is born to his both grand parents & Jethu, Badi maa & chootonโ€ฆ she said only front of these 5 people .. not others
samarp2 thumbnail

Jhanak & Ani r in their own doing only romance smiley37smiley37smiley37.. the way she is talking smiley37 it was more like Hiba talking g about Krushal smiley37smiley37 she called him yeh ladkasmiley37smiley37 no sirjeesmiley36smiley36โ€ฆ Krushal whole time feeling so shy โ˜บ๏ธ smiley36 & look at Hibasmiley36 she is bindas type girl smiley16smiley37โ€ฆ she needs to teach Jhanak this attitude smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_XA4XuC9Zd/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jhanak said she will do dna test after baby is born to his both grand parents & Jethu, Badi maa & chootonโ€ฆ she said only front of these 5 people .. not others

I think before baby born can be dna test but i know they wants only streching track that's all

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaa looks like Chooton is in love finally smiley27.. today I see glimpse of Ani in Chooton smiley37 may be we will get to see Ani like that for Jhanak smiley36

Old hag was still saying nonsense only,, I wanted Jethu to say something that if his mom comes or not doesnโ€™t matter ,. But Jhanak will stay there for Appu smiley9smiley27

All good people strongest support for Jhanak was the best smiley27smiley27 Ani had to cry.. first time I didnโ€™t feel bad for him smiley36 ..

Poor Krushal on his birthday epi they made him cry smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ what say girls smiley36 on his bday they made him cry n epi smiley37

Leena Auntie ko toh main smiley7smiley7smiley7

why did she make Krush cry? Mad woman smiley29

Yes, these makers made Ani to be in disbelief that he could do such a kaand, I cannot believe Ani never thought of Jhanak in that sense I remember during the rainy night on his bday his chup chupke looks on Jhanak in the hut full of passion and so on smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley36smiley36

But why Ani never recalls those hut scenes, feedback dena padega makers ko smiley17

poor guy doesnโ€™t get a chance to do romance in the show, they made him do cry and angry scenes.

So Krushal did lots of romance on this Janmashtmi show in advance smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley36, and Hiba itna jo side diya uska, he looked all happy and glowing, our birthday boy smiley37smiley37

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jhanak & Ani r in their own doing only romance smiley37smiley37smiley37.. the way she is talking smiley37 it was more like Hiba talking g about Krushal smiley37smiley37 she called him yeh ladkasmiley37smiley37 no sirjeesmiley36smiley36โ€ฆ Krushal whole time feeling so shy โ˜บ๏ธ smiley36 & look at Hibasmiley36 she is bindas type girl smiley16smiley37โ€ฆ she needs to teach Jhanak this attitude smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_XA4XuC9Zd/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Krushal is genuinely happy with Hiba, as she is so nice, I am not her die hard fan, but ladki me kuch baat toh hai, men love her and her attitude, she is very feminine but bindas as well

I think in the show they may want to use this bindas attitude of Hiba for Jhanak, the start is there, Jhanak is bold already, now she needs to show who is Bose in the house ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I felt bad for him ashu...when he wiping tears...