Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

will some practical folk go in search of the missing body? Any chance of that happening anytime soon? In how many episodes or like never? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They should get the dead body for postpartum and for the last rites na, no logic, no practicality 😜πŸ€ͺ

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

will some practical folk go in search of the missing body? Any chance of that happening anytime soon? In how many episodes or like never? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Practicality ki baat kare to wo to paani main gayi jab Ani paracetamol khake forgot the most beautiful moment spent with J...jab Arshi k pair Jale, operation hua but no scarring...jab J reality show me participate kar rahi thi, but Ani ya BH never saw it on tv..jab J ek hi din me tumor operation se recover hoke shoot join kar liya..jab Ani massive heart attack se do din me almost recover kar gaya...

So abhi deadbody bhi nahi dhunda to usme chauknewali baat kuchh bhi nahi hai🀣🀣🀣🀣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Ani was again on fire today smiley16 ....keep on repeating ki tumne kyu mara jhanak ko ... directly onher facesmiley37smiley37 in front of police commissioner . Didi as usual got offended ki mujhe kyu bol rahe ho then started CAing jhanak .....bas uske bad toh phir smiley37smiley37

AGAR TUMNE JHANAK KE BARE MAIN AB KUCH BHI BOLA TOH MAIN YE CASE YAHI KHATAM KAR DUNGA OR MUJHE JAIL JANE SE KOI PROBLEM NAHI HAI smiley15

Lol didi started sweating after that literally was wiping her face smiley37

Never thought I'll hear Ani giving jaan lene ki dhamki to rc didi......siti marr performance and scene smiley42smiley42.

Ffed most of the episode later in ashram scene guruji was asking jhanak tumhara naam kya hai , tumhare maa papa toh hongay, ghar toh hoga ......she was totally clueless. Then guruji asked tumhara pati bhi ho sakta hai ......her entire face changed smiley36. As if she knew she was loved .

Another dialogue by Ani saying " tumne is duniya se jhanak ko toh Mita diya ab mere dil mere mann meri rooh se kaise mitaogi. Woh toh ab har jagah hai " . He was switching perfectly from Devdas to someone to will not take a single second to kill someone smiley16

You do realize na ki yeh sab bas lollipop dialogues hain? smiley36

Ani ne Arshi ko threaten kar diya but has she left Bose House again? Any confirmation? smiley36....Do din baad phir wahin catwalk karti milegi most likelysmiley36....so kya badla? LOL Jhanak toh gayi na....and na hi Arshi got thrown out....so evil log winning big right now smiley36

So it's next day in the story and Srishti is only being questioned as a suspect in the case....no sign of her being arrested toh matlab precap was fake and bas alag se shoot kiya tha as lollipop smiley36

Ab yeh log likely Durga Pooja preps start kar denge next since Srishti madam is just suspect - jail toh nahin jaa rahi smiley36

Ani being shown so dumb that ek clip se maan ke baith gaya Jhanak is dead for real, na usko dhundne mein koi interestsmiley36....gives heavy deja vu of Mumbai track when they showed him not bothering to search for Jhanak after she left smiley36

Yeh sab dialoguebaazi ka hum achaar daalein jab koi actions nahin liye jaa rahe? smiley36

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

yeah, 1/2 of folks are being gossip mongers. remaining half just filed for FIR. smiley36or maybe someone magically is like discerning jhanak the dancer competition runner up. Hey, even if they located jhanak's supposed dead body as per the fake news, why isn't anyone going to the location or at least in vicinity of it?
Edited by MJ_1009 - 5 days ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jyotsna09

They should get the dead body for postpartum and for the last rites na, no logic, no practicality 😜πŸ€ͺ

post martum bhi comical hoga. fillerish, fillerish, fillerish!!
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Ani ne Arshi ko threaten kar diya but has she left Bose House again? Any confirmation? smiley36....Do din baad phir wahin catwalk karti milegi most likelysmiley36....so kya badla? LOL Jhanak toh gayi na....and na hi Arshi got thrown out....so evil log winning big right now smiley36

So it's next day in the story and Srishti is only being questioned as a suspect in the case....no sign of her being arrested toh matlab precap was fake and bas alag se shoot kiya tha as lollipop smiley36

Ab yeh log likely Durga Pooja preps start kar denge next since Srishti madam is just suspect - jail toh nahin jaa rahi smiley36

Ani being shown so dumb that ek clip se maan ke baith gaya Jhanak is dead for real, na usko dhundne mein koi interestsmiley36....gives heavy deja vu of Mumbai track when they showed him not bothering to search for Jhanak after she left smiley36

Yeh sab dialoguebaazi ka hum achaar daalein jab koi actions nahin liye jaa rahe? smiley36

Since I fast forwarded everything isliye idk wth is happening with her dead bodysmiley37. the reporter who reported the news got scared for some reason smiley44. So reporter bhag gaya uske sath ye information bhi chali gayi ki usne woh pics kaha li thi smiley37smiley37. So they are not able to identity the place where her body is or something like that.

Arey let me enjoy my lollipop na .....shristi kahi nahi jane wLi I know smiley37smiley37. Konsa criminal aaj tak iss show main arrest hua hai smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haan...Ani koi action nahi lega...J jab nahi hoti hai uske paas he behaves like a dead man...abhi bhi wohi hoga ..bich bich me he will do some dialoguebazi to BH and Arshi...don't touch me...you ruined my life...bla bla...isse zyada kuch nahi hoga...J aur Ani firse will meet due to destiny's interference and not because of their own efforts ..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Since I fast forwarded everything isliye idk wth is happening with her dead bodysmiley37. the reporter who reported the news got scared for some reason smiley44. So reporter bhag gaya uske sath ye information bhi chali gayi ki usne woh pics kaha li thi smiley37smiley37. So they are not able to identity the place where her body is or something like that.

Arey let me enjoy my lollipop na .....shristi kahi nahi jane wLi I know smiley37smiley37. Konsa criminal aaj tak iss show main arrest hua hai smiley37

LMAO waah ab reporter bhi gaayab kar diya? smiley37 How very convenient smiley36....chalo thanks to makers for clearing up ki yeh track will drag for months now.

Jhanak aashram se jaldi us judwa baap ke ghar bhi shift ho jaayegi to continue her new identity smiley36.....and Ani ke liye kya reh gaya hai ab show mein karne ko? Just to give these khokhli dhamkis to Arshi daily? LOL theek hai bhai lage rahosmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Haan...Ani koi action nahi lega...J jab nahi hoti hai uske paas he behaves like a dead man...abhi bhi wohi hoga ..bich bich me he will do some dialoguebazi to BH and Arshi...don't touch me...you ruined my life...bla bla...isse zyada kuch nahi hoga...J aur Ani firse will meet due to destiny's interference and not because of their own efforts ..

Since no one is looking for Jhanak ki body now....I guess the so called "divine intervention" will be Jhanak coming to Kolkata for Durga Pooja only....whenever they get around to showing thatsmiley36

And no guarantee that Ani will see her even then....quite possible someone else sees Jhanak first and again hides her from Ani's sight smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

LMAO waah ab reporter bhi gaayab kar diya? smiley37 How very convenient smiley36....chalo thanks to makers for clearing up ki yeh track will drag for months now.

Jhanak aashram se jaldi us judwa baap ke ghar bhi shift ho jaayegi to continue her new identity smiley36.....and Ani ke liye kya reh gaya hai ab show mein karne ko? Just to give these khokhli dhamkis to Arshi daily? LOL theek hai bhai lage rahosmiley36

I forgot ....AK was saying," aap log mujhe jante nahi hai , main sirf superstar hi nahi or bhi bhot kuch hu , itna bhi Acha nahi hu " ....hmmmmsmiley36