Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinag2001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Kahaani mein twistโ€ฆ.. smiley8

I almost hear Sadma song in the backgroundโ€ฆ. smiley14

Surmaiyee akhiyon mein nanha munha ek sapna dejaa reโ€ฆ Nindiya ke udte pakhi reโ€ฆ Anhiyon mein aa jaa saathi reโ€ฆ smiley13

Ani meets Jhanak at the Ashram and she does not recognize himโ€ฆ.. smiley22

Ani is shocked and takes it upon himself to heal her until she regains her memory smiley17

Jhanak is back in Basu house but remembers no more beyond her 5th-grade smiley26

While Jhanak plays the role of Appu no 2, Ani spends his entire time looking after her smiley40

Shub and Tanuja are extremely irritated at the turn of events smiley7

Shrishti is in jail and Arshi delivers her Mom her daily meals with gossip smiley15

Suddenly Jhanak falls down and there is a hospital scene smiley31

When Jhanak opens her eyes, her memory is back smiley32

But Jhanak decides to join Guruji at the Ashram to devote her life to Seva smiley29

Ani who cannot be left far behind, joins Jhanak at the Ashram smiley37

Ani, Jhanak and Ashram devotees perform Aarti together smiley20

Ab iske baad kyaโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.we have reached a dead end smiley34

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Looks like next thread has been made, so folks can shift discussions there

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5362913

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

5 words need I guess - see Bold

Originally posted by: sanfan

Priya, I have responded in line Purple - italic sorry some responses are messed up but mostly my points are in italic and purple or just italic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I am not able to edit it properly ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

While I have responded to most of what you have written, in line purple /itslic below I cannot do complete justice to the points where you are discussing Arshiโ€™s change or transformationโ€ฆ and your charge that Ani had a role in it..

I have a difference in how I read that. While Ani stays culpable for the emotional infidelity while being in a relationship ( and physical one if he remembers it) and his inability to confide in Arshi of his desire to take responsibility for a hapless Jhanak upfront, there is nothing in the narrative that tells me that the outcome would have been too different if he had confided. Ofc this is hypothetical but my surmise is based on Arshiโ€™s reaction to Jhanak as an individual. While it is true that it is not possible for a woman to feel comfortable with a fiancรฉ this involved in the life of a young girl and obviously matters had to come to a head. However, what I noted in the narrative wasnโ€™t matters coming to a head but a guy hell bent on a course of action which wasnโ€™t approved by his fiancรฉe yet things moved ahead with both fixated in how things would move ahead. Ani insisted that Jhanakโ€™s welfare was paramount and Arshi wanting to ignore or obfuscate this with threats often empty or choose underhand methods to weed Jhanak out. If something is this important for an individual in a relationship, either the relationship dies or it works on a compromiseโ€ฆ I donโ€™t see a third way out.

Rekha - so you are saying if Arshi had sympathized with Ani regarding J; Ani would not have fallen in love with her.

Did you hear Ani's confession to J in his dream; where he said he was her's the day no moment he saw her. So per you - that was Anirudh being a liar in his dream to make please J?

In my opinion a supportive Arshi would have had no impact on Runak love outcome, At the most it would have created a scenario where Arshi would have stepped back gracefully. If Arshi had it in her to be understanding it follows that she would have it in her to know when it was time to pull back.

I agree Arshi did not support Ani wrt J and that forced him to do things for her clandestinely. Yet, to what extent is this justified. To save J out of insaaniyat; you read mantra with her; filled her maang via teleport? You begged her to take a saree you bought for her the first time.

When the intent ti help a girl is just insaaniyat - there are things you do and others you draw a firm line. Ani crossed the line everytime because with J he had clearly fallen head over heels - whether he accepted it or not. Everyone else knew the things he was doing went beyond insaaniyat and expectations of support from Arshi - thats the whole reason J got the flak and was forever trying to show Ani where he was going wrong. If Ani had really wanted only justice for J with no personal interest - he would have taken J to a hostel and funded her support and education. He would not have plotted to keep her with him at all odds. He subjected J to mental torture she did not deserve or need (esp bcos of her mom's life full of disrespect) selfishly. When it suited him and he wanted Arshi to win to get her confidence to pay for his wrongs to her; he acknowledged that J had the talent to win and did not need to win the competetion. In that vein, J if she wanted the fame per her talent - she never needed any favors from him - and Leena established that clearly. J's success comes at her pace and work. Ani saved her from Tejas - full stop. The rest of what he undertook was with good intent - yes- but 100% inability to let her go and think of her good and her good alone. Even though he kept saying over and over again - I'm doing it only for J; there was always a strong element of doing it for his own self.

Just go back and see the number of times he stayed mum while J went through brutal abuse. J is a grown adult. If I prioritize my diginity over my life - who is Ani to make the decision for J that her life should take priority over her dignity?

Even when Tejas takes J back on the bus; it was shown that when J wanted she was able to get away from Tejas. Ani's one favor to J is his marrying her. If as J asked Ani had dropped her in Jammu and gone his way; J may have had a normal life at the womans shelter and with her talent could have reached heights with none of the brutality she faced at BH. Ani's inability to let J go should not be placed on Arshi's plate. One can also argue Arshi behaved this way only because she knew what Ani was feeling for J was not just insaaniyat. The way Ani looked at J - her dancing, the effect of her touch on him, her iressistable pull for him; and persued her in Kashmir was not in the lines of insaaniyat. To limit it to insaaniyat would be a disservice to Leena's writing. Leena's strategy is show one thing but attribute it only to Ani's insaaniyat - because he cannot recognize the emotion. But she showed the emotion deeply mixed with the insaaniyat- thats why we all love the first 200 episodes.

Let me respond to the purple points separately :)

Do read my comments in purple italic

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: sanfan

Priya, I have responded in line Purple - italic sorry some responses are messed up but mostly my points are in italic and purple or just italic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I am not able to edit it properly ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

While I have responded to most of what you have written, in line purple /itslic below I cannot do complete justice to the points where you are discussing Arshiโ€™s change or transformationโ€ฆ and your charge that Ani had a role in it..

I have a difference in how I read that. While Ani stays culpable for the emotional infidelity while being in a relationship ( and physical one if he remembers it) and his inability to confide in Arshi of his desire to take responsibility for a hapless Jhanak upfront, there is nothing in the narrative that tells me that the outcome would have been too different if he had confided. Ofc this is hypothetical but my surmise is based on Arshiโ€™s reaction to Jhanak as an individual. While it is true that it is not possible for a woman to feel comfortable with a fiancรฉ this involved in the life of a young girl and obviously matters had to come to a head. However, what I noted in the narrative wasnโ€™t matters coming to a head but a guy hell bent on a course of action which wasnโ€™t approved by his fiancรฉe yet things moved ahead with both fixated in how things would move ahead. Ani insisted that Jhanakโ€™s welfare was paramount and Arshi wanting to ignore or obfuscate this with threats often empty or choose underhand methods to weed Jhanak out. If something is this important for an individual in a relationship, either the relationship dies or it works on a compromiseโ€ฆ I donโ€™t see a third way out.

Do read my comments in purple italic

ok purple italics -

Anger post Kashmir how to deciper it??

this is a big joke -

option 1 - Ani remembers the extent of his declaration of love for J and therefore finds her reaction to him in BH cruel and sets about hurting J and ends up marrying Arshi OR

option 2 he forgot the whole delirium induced coercing he did to Jhanak to get her to be physical with him and then has no reason to be upset with jhanak.

Here Leena smartly made the scenario unclear and pursued both options.

option 1 first - gave viewers the justification against J - as her being cruel to push him to Arshi - as though Ani is a 5 year old kid - who listens to everything J tells him to do. Problem is J wants Ani to behave like an intelligent man who disregards the things she feels compelled to say out of the sad state of affairs her past life has dealt her with. Unfortunately for her Ani is a 5 year old who listens to J apparently and does what she tells exactly him to do and not what any intelligent 28 yr old man will do.

Then he has the gall to tell her - you pick on what I tell you and dont see what I do for you.....in one of the more recent episodes....both are 100% the same.

next Leena madam explored option 2 - here is where Ani's core trait is highlighted - its sahi or galat ham baad me dekhenge....day of bhimmaari - he did not care that he is putting the 'unmaaried J' in his own words at risk because he could not control his physical need. At least if he thought she was his wife at the time I can justify this. but no. When J tells him she is pregnant - he shames her saying she is unmarried; yet the man when he comes to see J during her stomach operation apparently thinks of J as his wife.

if Ani thought J was his wife physical indulgence was ok - if he did not then he did grave injustice to J; further he insulted her and let others insult her beyond tolerance. Just go back and watch the episodes when Ani and J meet at the dance compretiotion till she leaves BH. The way he keeps mum when Lal, Tammi, Bi Arshi Shristi, Tanu, Shubo all bad mouth her is sickening, and he does it worse than all of them....that too after using her.

Ani has dual personality syndrome Rekha. 200%

second purple italic

Ani late realization of love

he realized or he did not? - we can safely say he did know at this point he knew he loved J - his confession in train; during delirium ; saying clearly during his sangeet song is for her; also during wedding that if J accepted him; no way he would have married Arshi.

Forget realization - even if Ani thought - love realization was late - did he consider 2 main points an intelligent man would?

1. h/e loves J so he does not love Arshi and is lying to her and thereby taking her agency off. No excusr that this did not cross hs mind? J explained this to him as one would to a 2 year old. By acting performance to Arshi he was insulting her big time. Still his narcissictic mentality that makes him think Arshi cannot live without him forces him to keep saying the 'ilu's he does not eman to Arshi.

2. when Arshi herself has asked to leave the relationship why has Ani felt the need to uphold it - if he did not love Arshi? Either he loves Arshi and want her and begs her to stay OR he feels she needs him and in his overestimated sense on self wants to give Arhsi the pleasure of owning him at his own expense. Ridiculous dont you think?

So tell me - does he think he still loves Arshi and thats why he begs er to stay with him or is it his guilt and need for self punishment and put Arshi at further risk of mental stress that causes him to still stay with Arshi int he same room.

Afer all the damage the man did to J; the gall these days to put it all out on Arshi? Its like he is saying - I knew you wanted me - so I let both of us hurt J so much and also let you and your mom torture her, to pls you and further I hurt her for having a friend in AK - while I was sleeping with you in the same room.. So you wanting me and me needing to oblige you is the the reason for J's death - but its all you - becasue I was forced to prioritize you? Senseless dont you think? He forces Arshi to stay with him begs her to and now its all Arshi's fault because he chose to indulge her need for him.

Ani's payment for his emotional & physical infidelity if he consideres himself true to Arshi and it was just insaaniyat with J.

Ani needs a big long hard lesson - and I hope Leena will give him one.

I know many will call me a Ani hater - but I do love Ani and his other good characteristics. For the sake of argument points i'm sticking to his flaws.

Ani needs to realize and acknowldege

1.he was def playing 2 roles - insaaniyat and love for J from day 1. 100% there was a selifsh motive to helping J.

2. he was stringing Arshi along with many lies and persuading her to listen to him and not focus on what he was doing. he strung Arshi along; so he could secretly pursue J without his family removing her from BH

3. his jealousy issues are to blame for many things...abusing J many times - badmouthing her mom; badmouthing J on account of Rahul even Tejas that she was stringing him along; AK. his inhumane treatment of her when she came to BH announcing her pregnancy

4. he is the root cause of all trouble that has happened - not Jhanak not Arshi

5. realize his hypocrisy in living with Arshi and requiring J to live alone

6. Suggesting J taking care of him like a maid when she has no right to him makes her a better person than Arshi. Arshi behaved with Ani the way any person would when the other has called wolf on them multiple times. It was sad to see but Ani deserved it. I can blame Ani's parents more than Arshi. Arshi at least wanted to walk away many times - Ani's mom dad Bipash and Lal are worse than Shristi or Arshi. J behaved like a fool in insisting on taking care of Ani and then discarding him to Arshi. How will she know if Arshi treats him bad the next tiem in UK?

Overall Leena in the last month has been a big disappoinment. she could have brought all the loose opeings together in a way that explained Ani's behavior and gave him insight to address; rather than the vllianizing of Arshia and Shristi....which for me unfortunately makes Ani look the worst rigth now.

J's memory loss is the best thing to happent to the story..hopefully we wont have any more sirji love that is undeserved since episode 200.

I want Ani to have a realization of why he is where he is and I really want a ony friendship relation growing between J and AK; where J learns life is not just to be centred on one man - but to form other equally good and fruitful relationshsips like Appu AK Bodoma, Minu etc.

Sorry - did not get to edit the flow of my thoughts. its 5am and i am furoiusly typing away my thoughts to you. Time for bed.

Lets hope Leena gets to resurrect her plot so I can enjoy my Ani better.