Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 days ago

Just saw the episode and I got to solve a big mystery. Jhanak ka memory loss kaise hua. It is not because of drowning or head injury but the main reason is the drop of water that was doing TIP TIP on Jhanak's forehead which might have cause the internal injury leading to memory loss, KYUKI is serial mein logic ke alawa sab kuch chalta hai.smiley37

Panditji checked Jhanak's carotid and radial artery pulse and confirmed that Jhanak is dead and asked the reporter to telecast the news so people /girl's relative can be aware in case. Par aashram aa kar uski pulse chalne lagi. Kya baat hai- three cheers for panditji--jhooti khabar news mein phelwa di.smiley37

Yeh Bipasa kya bakwaas kar rahi thee isse khud pata hai kya. Episode ka run time badhane ke liye kuch bhi bakwas show karoge- makers himmat ki daad deni padegi. smiley31

Have invested so much of time for the cute jodi of Krushal/Hiba---Ani/Jhanak kya iss liye ,am seriously confused now.smiley13

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Yeh Bipasa kya bakwaas kar rahi thee isse khud pata hai kya. Episode ka run time badhane ke liye kuch bhi bakwas show karoge- makers himmat ki daad deni padegi. smiley31

Have invested so much of time for the cute jodi of Krushal/Hiba---Ani/Jhanak kya iss liye ,am seriously confused now.smiley13

Bipasha's Ai convo = J's pregnancy logic, both can be ignored

Also, thinking of going on a break just like J leaving for Mumbai times >.> Will keep an eye out on IG to come back maybe in 2 weeks when/if RuNak meet, nothing else is going to be interesting now, only sad Ani and lost J :(

Whenever we feel like RuNak made some progress, they re-start from scratch so............

Edited by Sama16 - 5 days ago
Jyotsna09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sama16

Also, thinking of going on a break just like J leaving for Mumbai times >.> Will keep an eye out on IG to come back maybe in 2 weeks when/if RuNak meet, nothing else is going to be interesting now, only sad Ani and lost J :(

Whenever we feel like RuNak made some progress, they re-start from scratch so............

Exactly , Have a break , Have a KitKat πŸ€ͺ

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sama16

Yep....for 2 weeks they will show this ashram scenes and hidenseek tamasha of runak. When they will face reach other apne aap bts viral hojayengay . Till then hath Jodo from this show smiley24

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Yep....for 2 weeks they will show this ashram scenes and hidenseek tamasha of runak. When they will face reach other apne aap bts viral hojayengay . Till then hath Jodo from this show smiley24

They will show some new precap on Sunday to give some lollipop of Runak possibly meeting and phir wohi precap drag karenge next two weeks smiley36….yeh tactic we’ve already seen in Mumbai dance track. Lol

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

They will show some new precap on Sunday to give some lollipop of Runak possibly meeting and phir wohi precap drag karenge next two weeks smiley36….yeh tactic we’ve already seen in Mumbai dance track. Lol

Obviously kya pakaya tha krushal hiba ne woh reel dalkar .....waiting waiting .....I'm still waiting you idiots smiley37smiley37Yeh haal tha πŸ™„.

Edited by ninaMAXWELL08 - 5 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Obviously kya pakaya tha krushal hiba ne woh reel dalkar .....waiting waiting .....I'm still waiting you idiots smiley37smiley37Yeh haal tha πŸ™„.

Mujhe us reel se chidh ho gayi thi ultimately smiley36

Us reel ki goli dekar they tortured us for a whole month with Anishi scenes and Jhanak ke endless dances in Mumbai smiley8smiley36

If they think yeh reel ki goli wala tactic will work again to fool fans with false hopes smiley36

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Mujhe us reel se chidh ho gayi thi ultimately smiley36

Us reel ki goli dekar they tortured us for a whole month with Anishi scenes and Jhanak ke endless dances in Mumbai smiley8smiley36

If they think yeh reel ki goli wala tactic will work again to fool fans with false hopes smiley36

Ab reel ki goli bhi nahi chalne Wali. We can only enjoy it as offscreen masti nothing else smiley26

Anishi scenes toh main kab se hi ignore mar rahi thi aur (as someone said in the group) jhanak ke ta ta thaiya main bhi mujhe koi interest na hi tha na ab aage hoga smiley37smiley37.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Here you go Rekha,

Its long post and so I am not making efforts to connect it to the very early episodes or past incidents... As I feel they are baseless now.. Just we can connect the core trait of the characters.. Like Jhanak for example who has the habit if pushing Anirudh to Arshi when he tries to open up to her. Doing the Arshi didi chant.Its still intact and more powerful. The Kolkata hospital track witnessed her Mahnta which was shown right from the start ... This Mahanta is always selective and misplaced ... And she always has habit of guilt tripping Anirudh to make herself feel Mahan .. I am surprised the girl who gave Anirudh that she will be called Dusari aurat was busy establishing herself as the home wrecker with much confidence and pride in front of a bunch of people in hospital.. The dil se pati, samaj mein wife, dukh ka patni, sukh ka patni.. I was just trying to forget this Jhanak who covered her home wrecker tag so beautifully under the poetic, scared love... I sympathise on Arshi.. How would she be feeling listening to all this... Oh yes, we can dissect it with they are not married. But Jhanak herself made it firm that Arshi is Sirji's wife as they are married Mann se..

How was she so bold to announce that she will come between two people whom she thinks are husband and wife. I will come whenever Sirji is in musibat..If Arshi didi isnt doing her zimmedaari, I will do it . Like seriously.... So whatever Arshi denies doing for Anirudh she will do it as a proxy wife... Is that what she meant... But that is it her trait is intact.She feels that is love, where she thinks her sacrifice as her greatness even if the Anirudh ia not happy in his relationship with Arshi....

As far as I look at Anirudh he took the freedom to open up to Choton the secret of his life, which destroyed his life to an extent, which made him manipulate his own family...the burden he was carrying himself...

The breaking news of Jhanak and I are married.... If he was not be open or was shutting the door to Choton why did he choose to disclose this truth bomb to him !!!! For Anirudh Choton is his friend, the one with whom he shares his life and worries .. Why would he shut the door to him...

Choton was always the same. He never gave Anirudh the much needed straight answers. He always spoke few things and important things in monologue.. Kab se he knew that Jhanak loved Anirudh and vice versa.. But did he ever make a point to talk it straight or make Anirudh realise...During uncle groom marriage , when he dragged Anirudh to attend the haldi., he knew both of them had feelings for each other.. Did he speak to him..off late he insulted him in public rather than making him understand and or speaking with him private.... Most of the times Choton was indirect and spoke half things ..If Choton had spoke with him direct many things would have been cleared....I never saw Anirudh shutting Choton ....The ad shoot incident Anirudh had opened up to Choton.All his life secrets were shared with him...but Choton always speaks half things , it is his core trait, which is intact. Today and yesterday he played it well when Anirudh was broken , he took the charge and questioned Shristi.

Yes, I agree on the philosophical note, Rekha. But with twist for Anirudh.. If he does something he is blamed, if he doesnt still he is blamed.. Same like his words , will he have to sign an agreement with viewers on how and when he can breath !!!!

The manipulation started after Jhanak entered his life.. It was for Jhanak and because of Jhanak.. And I always feel Tanuja saying " I cant recognise it is my Ani " Is due to this .. Arshi complaining "tum badal gayi ho Ani ".... He might have changed for her, by himself as for him she was the priority.. To build her life, to make her independent, to make her live with self respect.. Everything started with her and ended with her.

But unfortunately due to Jhanak's certain dialogues of unsafe, harassment, characterless, Tejas jaise.. He was judged by most.. And all his goodness was tarnished as it was female declaring it about a man.!!! There goes our feminism... She was saved by him, why.. She wanted to live with Tejas that is why she agreed to marry him back in Kashmir exam track.. And it was Anirudh who manipulated her to break the marriage... I was super suprised with this idea.... How can a viewer think like this.... He rescuing her from a womaniser was against her wish..πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

The hatred for Anirudh is real man....

Anirudh is a beautiful hearted human being.. He can never blame Jhanak for her choice of words. He asks for forgiveness...whether he is at guilt or not. The haq ki ladai was an attack on his dignity as he had no memory of the night... He stood firm for his self respect... remained confused as why Jhanak is accusing him, but the moment he heard she was sick he was ready ro understand her, may be she is right and asks for an apology. He has done it every single time unlike Jhanak..I loved how he stood for his dignity and at the same time his love for Jhanak was intact.

It is in this Kolkata hospital track that Jhanak said to Choton, I insulted him and may be that is why he fell weak .. But the apology to him is still pending. ... But these two have no issues.. For them its all about them ...But she was never judged for not repenting for insulting him anytime.. Why because she is female character 🀐🀐

I dont understand the concept of Anirudh is being degraded or butchered.. You have written in detail about the aag series.. I always stood by this. That is Anirudh.. But he was mistaken, why because he didn't run behind Jhanak as before to search.. Why would he.. He was in a situation. Arshi with whom he had long relationship was in hospital and the Jhanak didn't even give him space of why he was not trusting me.. She was thinking about only herself there too.. Sirji doesnt trust me, so she writes an open letter and leaves the place ... He let her go and kept search for her while taking care of Arshi.. The girl with whom he was about to get married.. Why is he being wronged here.... Because he didn't run behind Jhanak..

Had he run behind her, the issue would be he left Arshi whom he was about to marry and went behind another girl. 😁😁😁...

Anirudh used harsh words to Jhanak during the haq ki ladai track.... And what was she doing.. She even said Anirudh used and threw him.. So that is what was her opinion about him.. Even if he had Arshi in his life is this what she thought about him all along. Why didn't she trust him for not remembering the night...

She spoiled his life and did she apologise to him... How would she , as she is always right... Its the doctor's fault.. And then she was hit with tumour... Why would she apologise....😏😏

The confusion Anirudh had in differentiating between the love and like was his mistake .. He took time for it , even when he tried he was alone, Jhanak kept on pushing him towards Arshi with some weird reasons ...Maa, home wrecker, Arshi didi etc etc which she herself contradicted in the hospital confrontation with Arshi!!!

The moment Anirudh realised his love for Jhanak he tried his best to break with Arshi... And finally broke up from her... But is he being spared.. No... Now the issue is Anirudh is leaving Arshi for Jhanak and its cheating.. Funny, now that he has made it clear to his family and her, it is considered as a crime and lot of sympathy for Arshi, who left him in the middle of the road to die..a girl who lacks basic humanity..an ungrateful girl who forgot how he stood by her during her khuli aankhon wala come and was determined to make her walk and dance....

He is being accused of not throwing away Arshi from his home.....☺☺☺ And if he was shown to thrown him away, he would be judged on being rude to a girl......πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” And it was never shown that they ever had physically Intimacy... Infact the writer had cleared it as they had a pillow between them.... and also cut the doubt from the audience about the long term relationships between Arshi by making Jhanak mouth.. how did you forget your first time with a girl!!!!

Anirudh throughout has been real and true to his self . The man with sympathy, empathy who stands with right , gives space to women, is concerned about the well being of others ,the one who cried for Jhanak when he found her unconscious ......he expresses all his core traits even now. The one with a golden heart, who become life less when Jhanak leaves him true to his feelings of Mein jee nahi paunga, Jhanak tumhare bina ....

We saw it in aag series, the robotic Anirudh... The one who came back to his self slowly when Jhanak came back into his life...

I always felt Anirudh core trait was always in tact however boring the script was .

I love this showing the emotions from a man's perspective, because none of the medium shows it.. Beautifully shown that men can also feel sad, they can be hurt, they have emotions, frustrations, why they are judged for all their actions.... And above all a man can cry when he is hurt... I love this, about the show.

About upcoming memory loss, it can make Aditya go back to his core of being negative. He was made so sweet to Jhanak , and shown bitter with Anirudh, but in Kolkata he has reconciled with Anirudh... He was initially introduced as a grey

Arshi, I had replied to your post recently my thoughts about her character.....about Jhanak too I had replied... I hope you have read it....

Tagging the girls whom you have quoted and tagged in the post.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165990417

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 5 days ago