Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Anirudh have to win her trust...the trust that he will always side with her...no matter what...she is insecure to the level of infinity!!

Anirudh's insecurity makes him spit out poison! J's insecurity makes her behave like a dumb and a selfish individual!

I do feel with the level of insecurity and distrust she always show for his love ....he had to do something drastic or prove something to her so that she can finally accept , he'll always be there for her. But don't know if leena aunty is interested in that . Jhanak ki insecurities pe hi toh itne episodes nikal diya agar woh insecurities hi khatam kar di toh kya dikhayengay smiley37smiley37

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Lols bts main thami was saying tum shradh ke bad ye sab or us ladki ko bhul jana and start ur new life with rc didi .....he hit back with agar dadu ko kuch ho Gaya toh aap bhi aisa hi karengi? smiley37smiley37smiley37. Poor guy he's comparing his and Jhanak's relationship with his grandparents, and jhanak the smiley8 was saying today ki kuch din dukh hoga but he'll move on .......iski har ek ghatiya presumption ki dhajiya uda raha hai Anismiley16smiley16smiley16 I hope aage bhi aisa hi karta rahe.

https://youtu.be/8aYE3hoYIkQ?feature=shared Bts of jhanak shraaddh is out so I guess police will come back empty handed as babaji will convince them and keep jhanak identity hidden. ANI is missing in shraaddh bts so he must have again gone back to ashram.
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

https://youtube.com/shorts/QVB1w7fBqjE?si=JQNQLrV3WBUK6KDX

Rrr aaa waah!!!jet speed se aage badh rahi hai story!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚trp zindabaad!!😜😜

Mere Mehboob mere Mehboob Tera tadapna toh banta hai ......for trps smiley37smiley37smiley37

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://youtu.be/8aYE3hoYIkQ?feature=shared Bts of jhanak shraaddh is out so I guess police will come back empty handed as babaji will convince them and keep jhanak identity hidden. ANI is missing in shraaddh bts so he must have again gone back to ashram.

Ho sakta hai...kyunki J is alive that will be revealed only during the dance program..

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Jhanak pretends to tell a story..but it has no intention to carry through to its logical extension or conclusion.. Since the serial has limited ability for full blown drama it resorts to elongating basic premise ( Hall drama, Arshi - Shristi nonsense ad nauseam) Serials like Jhanak with personality driven conflicts cannot go on forever- Which is why the serial was great in the start and the build up was good as they kept to conveying the journey with earnestness. But the journey can’t stall without the jerkiness being observed by the core audience that fell for it. Now the serial is just stalling so the charm is off..

Leena is trying to have the cake and eat it too!!

@bold: Bang onsmiley36.....isliye I've said before also ki the show is already past its prime. That got done by epi 200 only. Uske baad se jo bhi chal raha hai is just an exercise in forcefully dragging out the basic premise of Jhanak and Ani are nadiya ke do kinaare who can never meetsmiley36

Now they've dragged the premise with nonsensical gimmicks for so long that the chewing gum has lost its taste....lol now there are high chances that even if they try to show some token "reunion" or romantic lollipop, even that may not work for the audience anymore because the interest in seeing a reunion would be gone by then......characters would have lost their basic flavor and now just stand around like empty shells mouthing the weird dialogues Leena gives themsmiley36.

Today Jhanak is the one faking her death/memory loss and got over her pining for Ani in the hospital so quickly like a slate wiped clean....now Ani is pining so much for her and boldly declaring his love for her to everyone around him....lol tomorrow they can easily flip to Ani's memory loss so all his current pining for her will be a slate wiped clean easily again smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 2 hours ago
AreYaar thumbnail

On Wednesday 16th October episode jhanak was kidnapped ....I think trp is from that day only either 16 to 23 no runak except just a lollipop ad shoot scene . They were also running precaps of her accident before that .....so everyone knew seperation was coming. No one liked it .

Now I don't know if they count trp from Wednesday to Wednesday. Or from Sundays to Sundays

They count TRP Sunday to Sunday. And I'm not seeing any sign of course correction from Leena over these TRPs as the rest of you seem to be thinking smiley36.....this TRP drop is also possibly cuz of the 40 min length of epis so they've finally dropped back to 30 min epis now.

Jhanak ka Notun drama is still continuing....and aage Jhanak ka shraadh manaya jaayega.....this is what will continue for the whole coming week smiley36. Even if Ani sees her or finds her, she will find some new excuse or continue some new drama of pushing him away as usualsmiley36

No one in this story cares about Ani ki happiness....sab apni karne mein busy hain smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/jhanak-police-investigates-shrishti-but-a-major-twist-saves-her_213291 yeh lo real BB alien will tell himself the truth of father . SM will be free again . ANI to Bach Gaya. I am not liking this sadhu father jaldi se track khatam karo. I hope ANI does not listen to the pagal aurat and fills her maang.

This looks like a fake spoiler to me. Based on the other BTSs that are out, Jhanak being alive doesn't seem to be verified yet. And Srishti is not there at Jhanak's shraadh....bas Arshi hai smiley36

But yes eventually Srishti may get released if they get news of Jhanak being alive and aise hi case rafa dafaa kar denge as usual.

AreYaar thumbnail

I do feel with the level of insecurity and distrust she always show for his love ....he had to do something drastic or prove something to her so that she can finally accept , he'll always be there for her. But don't know if leena aunty is interested in that . Jhanak ki insecurities pe hi toh itne episodes nikal diya agar woh insecurities hi khatam kar di toh kya dikhayengay smiley37smiley37

LOL what else drastic thing can he do to prove he loves her? He almost died of that heart attack and clearly showed that his heartbeat only responds to her....yeh madam hospital mein kitna uchhal uchhal ke khush ho rahi thi that Sirji is only responding to her when she's in the room....lol ab us sabke baad bhi insecurity hi hai toh nothing can change this forced insecurity.

There is no action drastic enough to drive sense into a khaali dimaag like Jhanak is......the fact that she's gone from wielding a Trishul to fight for his life to being like ehhh zinda hi hoga ab, mainu ki smiley36.....this tells you the level of writing for Jhanak's character smiley36

Leena Aunty forgot that Jhanak ran from her ad shoot simply over the news of Ani having fallen down the stairs....and ab memory waapis aake isko itna jaanne mein bhi interest nahin hai if he really fell down the stairs and is ok smiley36.....aise portray kar rahe hain FL ko and iske baad bhi they think koi love story se connect hoga? smiley36

The people who think Jhanak will suddenly stop being insecure if Ani declares her his wife....lol whole family ke saamne he said he doesn't consider Arshi his wife and also declared his intent ki woh aage Jhanak se shaadi karna chahta hai....kisi ko koi farak padaa? lol yeh sab log itne loser hain ki Ani Jhanak ki maang bhar de, phir se shaadi kar le, tab bhi they all including Jhanak herself will keep saying ki Arshi didi ke saath raho aapsmiley36.....aap unke pati blah blah.....lol non existent shaadi ko validity dete rahenge sab.

AreYaar thumbnail

Waise yeh dekha? Salman seems to have taken up another project....so looks like AK ka cameo has been wrapped up for now again?

But will he come running again if Jhanak ki identity gets revealed at that dance program? smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Looks like the main reason for the TRP drop is that Jhanak aired an episode after the SPA awards on Sunday.....they got a huge drop of 1.2 for that episode even though it was Ani ka hospital confession scene smiley36

But then TRP peaked in the epi when Ani declared to his whole family that he loves Jhanak and roasted Arshi didi royally smiley36