Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yaar I'm totally confounded yeh sympathy aati kahan se hai Arshi ke liye....Malu didi toh phir bhi fake sweetness dikhake puri family he saamne achhi and "mature" ban leti thi successfully.....but yeh Arshi literally SCREAMS nonstop like a banshee, 1 din pehle YOU SHUTUP bolke aayi hai Bodoma ko and logon ko YEH ladki victim lag rahi hai phir bhi? smiley5smiley36

Jis ladki ne pura time bas Ani se aise baat ki hai like he's some naukar who needs to parade her around socially, who as I said has NEVER been shown concerned with Ani's emotions, his family's respect.....THAT is the girl people are claiming is the only victim in all this cuz she is claiming sirf use dhoka mila is sab mein? smiley36

Her last claim to getting dhoka ended the day Runak shaadi truth got revealed....uske baad har cheez uski aakhon ke saamne hui hai from Runak bday date to Ani praying to save Jhanak's life to Ani shouting in front of everyone ki usne Jhanak ki maang mein sindoor bhara hai.....iske baad kya bach gaya dhoka claim karne ko? Arshi ki willful blindness ke liye Ani is not responsible no matter how much she plays dumb per her convenience. She can shove her fake tears up where the sun don't shine.

I just cannot understand when you fiance had a lipstick mark on his neck....that too after coming so late at night celebrating his birthday with a girl he already had a soft spot for. And he doesn't even want to explain it .....isse bada sign kya chahiye that he wants you to gtfo of his life. Ye dumb aurat next day happy birthday ga rahi thi iske liye smiley44smiley44

She's not a victim , she ignored everything that he was trying to tell her through his actions bas woh yeh chahta tha ki she should be the one to leave him .....just to have her that satisfaction ki see? I dumped him .....but no dumb didi never took that chancesmiley37smiley37

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

If you thought that was bogus, just wait till you see the naatak she will do on seeing Ani in the aashram and the weird monologues she will mouth after he leaves smiley36

Her father is pumping her up all the more ki you have so many dushmans so you must remain hidden smiley36

she's just comical character k srf hssi hi chut ti h. i can't help to control my laughter only jb iski dudkebaazi starts. smiley44smiley36just like her beloved didi, she's also on her dudka, etc. iss pr hssi ati h aur yapping didi pr mute krna pdta h.
Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: hade

#inconsistentwriting

Dint vinayak tell a few days back that the shaadi is incomplete and not to influence arshi. She should make her decision.

Ani has to clearly state that marriage is not complete and he wont stay with arshi.

I hope this is not heading towards a soft corner for arshi as jhanak is alaive and she knew nothing about shristis involvement. Why cant cops say she attempted murder already? How did everyone forget that infamous aag!!

Ehehehe..no place for logical storyline hereπŸ˜‚

Dibya_C thumbnail

No, apparently in these ITV love triangles, the leads are eternally considered cheaters if ML happened to meet FL when he was engaged to or dating the PL. There is no sense of maturity or Grace in accepting that sometimes things don’t work out between two people even if they’ve dated since a while.

The entire premise of these ITV triangles is to show PLs obsessive and unable to comprehend the simple concept of a break up. They all continuously behave like a breakup is the end of their life and the ML should be eternally vilified for falling in love with someone else. Even if the story explains why the previous relationship was shallow and lacked depth, still people only want to give benefit of doubt to first relationship than the second one. Somehow being second automatically makes you illicit or cheater πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Anishi literally had no depth in their relationship. I have no clue what is this β€œsweet” Arshi people keep imagining who was barely there in 2 initial episodes. I’ve never seen her showing compassion or understanding towards Ani but people are giving so much credence to her claims of grand love for Ani πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚β€¦.their relationship was literally Arshi just sashaying around like a celebrity and enjoying socializing with Ani on her arm. This is how you define love? smiley36

My only problem is the way ITV claims the PLs to be strong, independant woman who apparently have no brains..if they turn into sleuth vamps, I will buy it...but acting dumb is beyond my understanding...dude! you have a career, you have a family to support you, to pamper you, you are educated, then how come you are being so dumb in understanding in time that your love is falling apart..and when it happens, they never choose self respect and a dignified exit which will place them at a higher pedestal...This is not the strong, independent women that I envision..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

I just wanted to say that audience really need to look at her actions instead of listening to her pathetic stories about how she's a victim. Lol loser never gave a shit about Ani and one pathetic excuse of a scene is not going to whitewash what she did .

Sympathy gain karne k list me abhi add honewali hai Naya topic...how Runak faked J's death and humiliated maa, betiπŸ˜†

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

@bold: Arshi said this and you believed her so easily? smiley36.....She also said few weeks back that she doesn't love Ani anymore and she's DONE with him....everyone forgot that?

This same Arshi who claims to "love" Ani felt no hesitation in abandoning him during his heart attack when he was in obvious pain....this same Arshi then came and SCREAMED non-stop at him in the hospital when he was barely able to breathe and was fluctuating between life and death.....you believe this is love? smiley36 Arshi ne bol diya and hum ise love maan lein?smiley36

Mujhe yeh bahut funny lagta hai ki Arshi one random self-victimizing monologue karti hai with selective info and everyone falls for it so easily to believe her as victim smiley36....same phenomenon I witnessed during woh Anishi SR scene also when everyone was busy hailing and praising Arshi ke dialogues so much simply cuz she pointed out that she knows Ani doesn't love her, knows they aren't married toh what is the point of this SR.....lol iske liye sab logon ne Arshi ko aise hail kiya like she's some Einstein....everyone forgot what Arshi did before and after that scenesmiley36......this very selective memory of audience is why Leena Aunty is so confidently running this story like this.

People are SO eager to buy Arshi's pathetically fake victim act EVEN NOWsmiley32smiley36.....even after she abandoned Ani during his heart attack and showed so obviously that she doesn't give a shit if he dies.....STILL people are believing her on saying she loves Ani? Wow....salute to Leena maata for understanding that audience will believe ANYTHING literally....you can flip characters in 2 epis and that becomes the new "truth"smiley36

Please read all the post before quoting as unneccessary discussion will lead to nowhere. Yesterday I have quoted that Makers are successful in making Arshi Victim to a huge extent and I disagree but Ani and Jhanak are not doodh the dhula. They have created a mess.I do not understand what and why are you saying all the above.

Current post was in context of "Love" as why Arshi did not leave Ani when she knew he did not love her and where was Arshi's self respect?

Edited by Sunsh - an hour ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Sympathy gain karne k list me abhi add honewali hai Naya topic...how Runak faked J's death and humiliated maa, betiπŸ˜†

Haan abhi toh dono maa beti ani pe hi chadh jayengi ki see your jhanak is faking her death or aaj bhi accept nahi kar rahi that she's jhanak ......full on guilt trip main dalengi forgetting they actually planned it .... uski to saza honi chahiye na. I hope ani ache se jawab de ki isliye toh woh accept nahi kar rahi that she's jhanak .....kyuki aap jaisi psycho maa beti will again try to kill her smiley36 aade rehna ani jhukna matt bilkul bhi smiley16

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Please read all the post before quoting as unneccessary discussion will lead to nowhere. Yesterday I have quoted that Makers are successful in making Arshi Victim to a huge extent. I do not understand what and why are you saying all the above.

Current post was in context of "Love" as why Arshi did not leave Ani when she knew he did not love her and where was Arshi's self respect?

I think you missed the whole point of my post where I clearly pointed out how makers DIDN'T succeed in painting Arshi a victim since MANY people remember her actions clearly. You obviously do not so I won't bother quoting your posts again. Have a nice day.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

My only problem is the way ITV claims the PLs to be strong, independant woman who apparently have no brains..if they turn into sleuth vamps, I will buy it...but acting dumb is beyond my understanding...dude! you have a career, you have a family to support you, to pamper you, you are educated, then how come you are being so dumb in understanding in time that your love is falling apart..and when it happens, they never choose self respect and a dignified exit which will place them at a higher pedestal...This is not the strong, independent women that I envision..

I don't buy CLAIMS of independence from any character....FL or PL. I view them based on their actions.....koi bhi muh uthaa ke khud ko independent bolne se woh independent nahin ban jaata.

Mouthing token catchphrases doesn't make someone strong either. If women present themselves as desperate bimbos obsessed with defining their existence through clinging to one man who doesn't love them then I will call 'em like I see 'em. There is nothing to admire or sympathize in such women that people think do aansu bahaa ke yeh victimizing will become convincing.

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 4 minutes ago

Not to be a party pooper yaar but I would say please don't expect any Runak marriage at any point in this story smiley36.....far away bhi nahin, woh end point thing hai if it happens at all.

Every character in this story is eager to paint Runak as "benaam" rishta.....including Jhanak herself. Ani ne puri family ke saamne bol diya ki he only loves Jhanak and doesn't want to live with Arshi, doesn't consider their marriage valid since it was never completed anyways but no one heard him....so called educated Vinayak ko bhi kuch samajh nahin aaya. Same way Ani told Jhanak directly that whether or not she stays with him, he will remove himself from Arshi's life.....but Jhanak showed she doesn't care about that.

Ani is the only one who's had the guts to directly tell Jhanak that he considers their Kashmir shaadi valid and he considers her his wife....Jhanak is the one who has cut him off each time he's said that....so it's obvious that she will never give value to their Kashmir shaadi and only use that angle per her convenience when she wants to do another phool laake jaan bachaao naatak. She will either disappear from Ani's life or keep pushing him away each time Ani even tries to find her or fight to bring her into his life. Meanwhile his family and the rest of the gawaars will keep imposing Arshi on him simultaneously toh bas yehi gol gol chalega.....Runak will never get married and will always be in various stages of coming close and being separated while everyone will continue to consider Arshi Ani's wife even if he has made it clear that he doesn't want her around him.

exactly, they are intentionally pushing that matter which looks so forced.

@bold - this is what is dragging people away from the show.