Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: great_love

After he doubted on her love jk most felt hurt n he also show PDA with arshi in marriage functions with repeating again n again ch his wife fix his rejection deal so jk rejecting justified at this stage with non believing him ....

But feeling sad for him ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ.... I can't see my boy in this stage... Hope he convinced her earliest....

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DARL6W1iWYV/?igsh=MW1nZnVncTdoeGk1MA== Krushal acting he will make us cry for sure. What a gem ๐Ÿ’Ž he is. ANI Laughing at his destiny when he realized his love and jhanak also confessed still they canโ€™t unite. He himself destroyed everything. Hiba also expressed the hurt so well. her pain is unbearable. Even she is hurt .
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DARL6W1iWYV/?igsh=MW1nZnVncTdoeGk1MA== Krushal acting he will make us cry for sure. What a gem ๐Ÿ’Ž he is. ANI Laughing at his destiny when he realized his love and jhanak also confessed still they canโ€™t unite. He himself destroyed everything. Hiba also expressed the hurt so well. her pain is unbearable. Even she is hurt .

Yaar, I am not able to see Anirudh like this.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Why he is giving up so easily now? Again will he go back to Kolkata and put up an act before his family that everything is fine and lie to Arshi that he loves her? What is the point of this track if this is what going to be the outcome?

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Why he is giving up so easily now? Again will he go back to Kolkata and put up an act before his family that everything is fine and lie to Arshi that he loves her? What is the point of this track if this is what going to be the outcome?

The outcome is now both know that they love each other...

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

The outcome is now both know that they love each other...

This is even more devastating now for Runak fandom. Not sure when they will come together

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This is even more devastating now for Runak fandom. Not sure when they will come together

I am happy with the development...Runak union is a distant dream..I just want to see how Anirudh face his family after going back... Makers should not play with the leads' core characteristics as they did with the last two tracks...and audience rejected...so I just hope they keep Ani true to his feelings, atleast at heart and stop giving Arshi any false hope..

I am looking forward to how the story will unfold..

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She is hurt , he is hurt but who made it? Dies both willing fought for it? The answer is no... Here also jk told no rishta then Ani just give up instead try to hard manao jk so dono ko dukh to jhelna padega aur viewer's ka dil totega...smiley38

Krush is gem ๐Ÿ’Ž that can only through expression conveyed ani dard , sukoon n hurt expression... Feeling myself betrayed by maker's as we thought get intense story of angst but getting devine interference story ....

Goddy2010 thumbnail

I am happy with the development...Runak union is a distant dream..I just want to see how Anirudh face his family after going back... Makers should not play with the leads' core characteristics as they did with the last two tracks...and audience rejected...so I just hope they keep Ani true to his feelings, atleast at heart and stop giving Arshi any false hope..

I agree. Like you said, I am waiting to see how Ani is going to be in Kolkatta. I am also waiting for next meeting of Runak in whatever circumstances.

Goddy2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

She is hurt , he is hurt but who made it? Dies both willing fought for it? The answer is no... Here also jk told no rishta then Ani just give up instead try to hard manao jk so dono ko dukh to jhelna padega aur viewer's ka dil totega...smiley38

Krush is gem ๐Ÿ’Ž that can only through expression conveyed ani dard , sukoon n hurt expression... Feeling myself betrayed by maker's as we thought get intense story of angst but getting devine interference story ....

Yep even I expected to stay back and win Janakโ€™s love back. Why he is giving up and going like this? What is the hurry in going to Kolkata? When she didnโ€™t even get discharged from the hospital. Someone has to to inform Janak how he came with the flower and she said I love you Siirji.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@bold totally agreed ๐Ÿ‘... I am excepting atleast ani cleared now arshi he don't want any relationship with her though jk insisted it... I want he takes stand for himself... His shackles of society n family should be now shattered...

If makers can give this track then in... But myself in the process of detaching the story as bored ๐Ÿฅฑ of repetition bh drama with same dialogue of all evil people as no fun eliminate no positivity to lead story .... Nothing getting any sort of in episodes after 300 + also... Though negativity it's main plot but they need to balance it... Always showing intense negative drama can happer to mind as we watched in n8 show for entertainment not to get another headache as already life is so negatively nowadays at work, news, world n nearby....

Watching all episodes today from weekend as detachment therapy from series....

So ani confessions, leads confessions in today's episode I feel somewhat some lacking... Not pinpoint on something but I feel episodes lacks the emotions intensity in hospital track... Mighty my thinking as not seriously watching n analysing the show...