Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Sunsh

I am not supporting Arshi by any chance. I am only talking about feeling of love here and no surrounding hanky panky dramas and their impacts

Multiple times being brutally rejected by Jhanak, did he left or stop loving Jhanak. No he did not. Woh toh marne bhi jaa raha hai. Same goes with Arshi, She loved Ani bhale hi Ani uss relation meib se nikal chuka and started loving Jhanak. How will she leave him. Yesterday she admitted she still loves Ani. This is the core feeling between three people tangled with each other. Makers have played very smart.Its a ringa ringa roses going on. Who is wrong and who is right will be individual's decision.

True...Leena doesn't want to go with straight forward solutions...iss liye main sirf Krushal k scenes dekhti hun aajkal because I am a fan of his acting...aur yeha aap sab k saath masti mazak karti hun...achha time spend hota hai aap sab k saath, even if I don't feel much attached to the show atp...

Edited by Dibya_C - 3 hours ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Good...I was severely affected after aag track...but by now I have recovered...now I only watch Krushal's scenes...and engage in friendly arguments in the forum without even watching the full episode๐Ÿ˜‚you guys are great to hand out withโค๏ธ

yeah, tbh ill be honest, bit biased towards krushal primarily due to his acting in the show so that's what held the conversations to be discussed...not saying that hiba is bad..she does good in her scenes with krushal very nicely...its just zyada tareef krushal k liye niklti h..
Edited by MJ_1009 - 2 hours ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Good...I was severely affected after aag track...but by now I have recovered...now I only watch Krushal's scenes...and engage in friendly arguments in the forum without even watching the full episode๐Ÿ˜‚you guys are great to hand out withโค๏ธ

Thatโ€™s the best space to be in

No stress

Jitna bura hona tha already ho gaya

Ab kya hi bigadenge aur kar bhi diya toh mauni ki!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 31 minutes ago

The first and foremost thing they need to do is address that Anishi marriage is not done and stop calling them husband and wife.

Runak angst and separation might be bearable but not the above.

Originally posted by: tellyme

exactly. The marriage happened between two adults and if they are acknowledging that marriage, no one can say that it was invalid. This Thammi brings her own rule

why did no body calling out that half marriage does not mean a thing

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 minutes ago

Originally posted by: hade

The first and foremost thing they need to do is address that Anishi marriage is not done and stop calling them husband and wife.

Runak angst and separation might be bearable but not the above.

True...how come the entire family supporting, in fact forcing Ani for a live in???if they want to give bahu status to Arshi, then they can go for Anishit registry marriage...but ye log waise sayaane hai! They know Ani will never agree for legal marriage or any relationship with Arshi...in fact the legality angle may open the way for Ani marrying J without any legal trouble...ciz he is technically single!so family conveniently iss topic ko avoid karte hai...