Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

abhi tak episode ni aya toh boring lag rha...smiley12

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

abhi tak episode ni aya toh boring lag rha...smiley12

Today Ani will be declaring his love chilla chilla k!!hype create karna zaroori hai! episode will be on air late today..๐Ÿ˜‚

KTHFAN1981 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

First I love u J, he told to the train compartments, then ILU in semi-conscious state in Srinagar and he doesn't remember it. then afterwards all in monologues, then to Mumbai traffic and in temple, now to Aditya and hospital staff. When he will tell her directly??? Now what if she doesn't remember even if he tell??? (In between in Kolkata, he told ILU Arshi also multiple times). Now its more like a suspense story....

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

But Priya, if Arshi walks outโ€ฆ the character walks away with the laurels ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ which could be great for the story idea but I wish it should have been a better character sketch and better actress ๐Ÿ˜‚ here the actress is really not up to the mark!!

Honestly I never felt Chandni was a bad actor. She may not be great but nowhere bad. We can hate Arshi all we want and not take it out on Chandni.

Also, if people can prove Krushal to be a brilliant actor, I don't understand how they can forcibly question Chandni and Hiba's acting credentials.

hade thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Episode is up. Anyone watching?

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Jhanak proposes ANI as ILU sirji in unconscious state. Arshi drama in BH that if he does not give any full commitment this time she will leave ANI. Precap - awesome liked the fierceness in Jhanak . She clearly said jhanak aur Anirudh ka rishta kabhi kayam nahi ho sakta . Ani said you said something to me just before . Same ILU jhanak. She does not trust him anymore and said ek galti ki bharpai karne ke liye doosri galti karna chahte hai. So no mahaanta here . She is done with him. He truly deserves now due to his PDA and mistrust. I knew it the pain she has in her heart is unbearable and her outburst is needed. She will react opposite after she get back to her consciousness. ANI forgot in bhukhar and jhanak forgot in unconsciousness. This confession will keep ANI binded to jhanak. What Arshi meant by full commitment. Arshi wonโ€™t go anywhere woh to pata hai. Or they might show both girls now done with him and will leave him. If Arshi does this it would be a welcome change

Edited by shanakanj - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

The happiness on his face when she proposed him OMG he always wanted to listen. Unfortunately it is short lived. Now jhanak thinks that he is proposing ILU and want to establish husband wife relation as they did the deed but not out of love. Why she will trust him now she is right in her place. ANI never in his dreams thought of that she would take the means of his pure love. Poor boy. Now I just want to see what stand he will take in Kolkata abt Arshi. Given ANI traits after she proposed him he wonโ€™t give up even she rejects him now . But how he will take this rejection I wish they show some character growth. But how jhanak reacted when he did not trust her I guess same way he will be hurt that she never loved him. Or he will prove that he truly loved her. Letโ€™s see

Angel_Shweta thumbnail

omg what an awesome episode, i meant with ani and runak part becoz i skipped apu di sasural and BH drama scenes. lol smiley36

Ani kaise tadap rha jhanak se milne ke liye. Ak tried to stop him. but ani bhaaga chala gya jhanak ko bhagwan ji ka phool dene, uske side mein rakh diya, pray kiya...That ak called ani manhoos for jhanak, like wtf. how dare he. smiley35 aur kaise bol rha jhanak shayad theek na ho, ani got so angry, he grabbed him and said phir bola na jaan se mar dunga. smiley7 krushal was fantastic today.smiley20smiley10

Then jhanak miraculously gained some consciousness, doctor said now they don't need to put her on ventilator, jhanak started saying I love you sirji, omg....she said it many times, so did anirudh, they played RuNak's OST after a very long time. beautiful moment...loved it. smiley9smiley27

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 1 months ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail

precap

As usual jhanak rejected ani, Jhanak aur anirudh ka rishta kabhi kayam nhi ho sakta..smiley28

Ani said i love u jhanak but she is not trusting his words now...ani have to make some efforts to win back jhanak...

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Jhanak proposes ANI as ILU sirji in unconscious state. Arshi drama in BH that if he does not give any full commitment this time she will leave ANI. Precap - awesome liked the fierceness in Jhanak . She clearly said jhanak aur Anirudh ka rishta kabhi kayam nahi ho sakta . Ani said you said something to me just before . Same ILU jhanak. She does not trust him anymore and said ek galti ki bharpai karne ke liye doosri galti karna chahte hai. So no mahaanta here . She is done with him. He truly deserves now due to his PDA and mistrust. I knew it the pain she has in her heart is unbearable and her outburst is needed. She will react opposite after she get back to her consciousness. ANI forgot in bhukhar and jhanak forgot in unconsciousness. This confession will keep ANI binded to jhanak. What Arshi meant by full commitment. Arshi wonโ€™t go anywhere woh to pata hai. Or they might show both girls now done with him and will leave him. If Arshi does this it would be a welcome change

Finally Finally, Jhanak said ILU sirji thrice ๐Ÿฅณโค๏ธ

Much-needed truth for Ani to fight for his true love ab โค๏ธ

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago