Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

just wait third angle Leena aunty nikal lengesmiley36

kon? FL getting a step-sister there too ??smiley36i mean, ill admit its a decent buildup so far there..

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Just saw the episode- Krushal is a class actor. He emotes all kind of emotions in a very fluent way and has a very good screen presence.

i personally feel its krushal's acting that is salvaging his scenes out..rather i find his acting more interesting than hiba's tbh..could be because the execution or what not but just find krushal's acting far more prominent ..
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

But Priya, if Arshi walks outโ€ฆ the character walks away with the laurels ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ which could be great for the story idea but I wish it should have been a better character sketch and better actress ๐Ÿ˜‚ here the actress is really not up to the mark!!

Agree Rekha - actually the worst casting in Jhanak. She just screams.

But think of it; after all the drama, Jhanak did of sacrficing for Arshi, without Arshi's voluntary pull back; J will always look bad.

Also they are showing Arshi contemplating all of a sudden. The episode where Ani left for Mumbai she was distraught and screaming. He left and she composed and cool as a cucumber talking calmly with her dad about getting out of the wedding.

Also likely Shristi Brij truth is coming out. If Ani or Jhanak get together without Arshi's blessing; she cannot continue with good will at BH once Runak unite. I feel Arshi will sacrifice and then later regret her sacrifice - seeing Ani with J. At that point she will take over from Shristi as main vamp. For now I see Ani and Jhanak uniting with Ani forcing it.

Just one of the many scenarios :)

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tellyme

not yet watched Sunday episode but Saturday found Adi little too much pocky. Who is he to say all those to Ani.. itโ€™s between Adi and J. I was like- bro control, do nit need to get this hyper

Yaa heโ€™s been like that 2 epi.. he thinks he owns Jhanak & her life

MJ_1009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

not yet watched Sunday episode but Saturday found Adi little too much pocky. Who is he to say all those to Ani.. itโ€™s between Adi and J. I was like- bro control, do nit need to get this hyper

so true. he was bit overbearing. he's better off as a friend but last few episodes have shown him as bit too much overbearing..

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Girls, is Monday episode out?

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiLaila

He should announce annulment cancellation that he should apply for. I hope aisa hi hoga

If they were together that night then annulment toh aise hi cancel ho gaya. Now Ani is also saying that if Jhanak is saying , it might be true as he do not remember
Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

This is history actually. Without having any push and pull scenes and touching scenes, not much interviews, they won best Jodi. Lot goes to Krushal and Hiba and their fabulous performances.

Krushal seems to be singing a song. Winning speech nahi lag rahi hai.
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Krushal seems to be singing a song. Winning speech nahi lag rahi hai.

Their winning video is no completely out. I just saw a glimpse with a different background music shared in instagram. So not sure.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Repentance wonโ€™t give TRP only insulting and taunting session with hall drama gives TRP. So abhi ke liye ani ka repentance ko dose ho chuka hai. They will just spend only one episode on his repentance and then back to drama. So now with this track he has realized that he loves jhanak and treats her as wife bus itna hi milega. He will go to Kolkata and will start his J as patni jaap and will insult Arshi in hall that itโ€™s you who want to stay with me not me. They already established that itโ€™s Arshi who is despon on stay with him. Ab jhanak nahi hai to kisi ki to insult hogi so now he will be insulting her anyway they fights in every episode only. Now Arshi will attack him that you are dhokhebaaz and he will attack on her saying that you are not my wife so I am not answerable. In today episode also he was ranting ki main hazaar baar bol sakta hoon ki jhanak meri wife hai. Regarding AK, till the time Salman will be there in show ani wonโ€™t leave his possessive side. Itโ€™s not AK , any men in jhanak life he will be jealous.

I dont think they will show Ani disrespective to Arshi beyond this. It will make him really seem very negative. I think they will bring back Arshi didi jaap after Arshi sacrifices; both Ani and Jhanak will now be indebted to her for life. That gives Arshi more power than just simply staying on. With Ani in love with J and not wanting to let her go - she has already lost.