Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

idk what she's even do because makers are unpredictable at this point..they were keen on doing the pregnancy track until they converted pregnancy to tumor track smiley36

Leena aunty bringing completely different level of drama to the table which normal ppl can never thinksmiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

But he is learning how to fake. They need to do this also. But anyway even they fake it till the show run I am happy. Faking or not faking Krushi content mil raha hai kyonki runak to nahi milega. Jitna mil raha hai utne mein hi khush hona padega

I do believe that they are really comfortable with each other and that comfort reflects in the form of sizzling chemistry โฃ๏ธAlso, I feel KrusHi are good friends.. that's why Hiba tries to cover up for Krushal...God bless themโค๏ธ

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushi1981

Why are u saying its only marketing..baaki couples bhi the..marketing karni hoti to har couple karta..it can be clearly seen how much krushi like each other..they are very very comfortable arround each other n dont hv much inhibitions regarding pda..but they never overdo it n always look adorable n cute together..

One thing u all shld know abt krushal..offscreen he'll never fake it..jo hai saamne haii

I agree, heavily agree on "baaki couples" marketing because shows like AAA and newer shows need heavier marketing as Jhanak is almost a year old. All the couples came and spoke but KrusHi had more cozyness than anyone we saw and best part is, all of this before they won as the best jodi for SPA'24! I won't say they are love birds but their cozyness is clearly visible, they are both fond of e/o now.

Eversince the Teej/Janmashtami released afterwards I have noticed them closer than before, it's not like how it used to be. It's a treat to watch for sure but I don't think its JUST marketing. Because I feel like they finally spent enough time together to actually have inside jokes and form a bond, at work im sure its just go-go scene after scene and done. Plus Krushal is so bold he literally says he does not like the script in front of the director sitting next to him, so I don't think he would fake up to a mad extent.

Ofc, as actors they will have to do things that will popularize them as a whole but before in interviews Krush would say how Hiba would never chill with the gang or stay back after pack up. Now she does, now I notice KrusHi+Salman chilling/talking/laughing in random people's photo backgrounds so I do believe they have gotten way closer/comfortable with e/o. Off camera their interactions are much much better now than it was before.

It's really the comfort level in them that is making them look the way they are, if it was solely marketing it would look obvious and overdone imo.

Edited by Sama16 - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

i agree ..krushal did decent for his part& thats why the was somewhat salvageable to tolerate despite the exaggeration..lets see jhanak's reaction post surgery at this point towards the change in behavior in anirudh..

Arshi didi kitna flip karegi. Abhi bol rahi hai shaadi reconsider karegi but the moment she sees ANI falling and expressing his love for her she will again back to that I wonโ€™t give up.

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

i agree ..krushal did decent for his part& thats why the was somewhat salvageable to tolerate despite the exaggeration..lets see jhanak's reaction post surgery at this point towards the change in behavior in anirudh..

I donโ€™t like him saying ILU thatโ€™s an understatement and it reminds of Arshi didi what he said to her at hospital. Better they use proper dialogues than this ILU.

Dibya_C thumbnail

idk what she's even do because makers are unpredictable at this point..they were keen on doing the pregnancy track until they converted pregnancy to tumor track smiley36

Pregnancy track ko Ani aur BBG parallel aur J not passive like her mother ye dikhane k liye makers ne introduce Kiya tha...but audience rejected as the entire intimacy and pregnancy without proper conscious confession are against Runak core characteristics..

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I donโ€™t like him saying ILU thatโ€™s an understatement and it reminds of Arshi didi what he said to her at hospital. Better they use proper dialogues than this ILU.

Hoga...once J regains consciousness..I am expecting a calm and composed conversation between Runak and not ILU..

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sama16

In today's episode I missed BH drama for the first time because I always feel like their prolonged living room convos are such a drag but today why was the temple argument scene given so much screen time? They repeated "4 baaje temple khulenege" more times than arshi saying MOM in every sentence....

because of the awards night they maybe had to adjust as Hiba needed time to prepare, parlor and all ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
Just my thoughts

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushi1981

Why are u saying its only marketing..baaki couples bhi the..marketing karni hoti to har couple karta..it can be clearly seen how much krushi like each other..they are very very comfortable arround each other n dont hv much inhibitions regarding pda..but they never overdo it n always look adorable n cute together..

One thing u all shld know abt krushal..offscreen he'll never fake it..jo hai saamne haii

Guys, please let us not discuss KrusHi here, Nazar is real. some forums hate both our leads and spread hate and rumors. we Runak fans should know better than this.

Itโ€™s their privacy jo bhi ho between them, only they know. Ship them, but relationship or not please donโ€™t comment.

Humble request, I hope you donโ€™t mind.

๐Ÿ™Œ

DiLaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Am not aware about their real life but Krushal is slightly upfront in speaking and Hiba seems to cover him most of the time. He said to media when they wanted to take more pictures, " itne paise mein itna hi milega" and Hiba covered up saying "paisa wasool". What to interpret, am not sure.

Nothing to interpret lol

Jo mila hai, unme se khush hum ๐Ÿคฉ

5 words 20 characters

Edited by DiLaila - 1 months ago