Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

You are definitely expecting too much for themsmiley36

As of Ani I too feel by his monologue today that finally he'll stop requesting her to be with him. After this whole face reveal he's going to know she's jhanak But he will play along Thinking its better for her. He will also going to feel the guilt ki jab tak mere sath rahegi iske jaan pe khatra hi rahega .

And frankly jhanak really needs to take responsibility of her words and action. This time I want HER to claim Ani not other way around smiley14

She will never claim Ani no matter how intensely we root for it! Unfortunately Leena has not written Jhanak as a rational straightway thinking character...it will again be destiny that will create scenarios to bring Runak together under the same roof, as a couple...At this point, all I want is Leena doesn't mess with Ani's character arc by again flipping him and showing some weird plotline which leads to Anishit intimacy..

Edited by Dibya_C - 2 hours ago
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

Without Ani the story and the show have no value! He is the rooh of Jhanak (the show) and Runak (the love)..otherwise who is interested in listening to J's nonsensical blabberings!

Lol she was really getting on my nerve today.......kyuki bak bak toh kar hi rahi thi but us bak bak ki koi sense hi nahi ban pa rahi thi. I means HOW EASY ......HOW EASY it is for her to leave Ani behind and live her own life . Why the hell would Ani had to uthao kadam to claim her jab usko aise hi jillat milni hai smiley36

Dibya_C thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaMAXWELL08

Lol she was really getting on my nerve today.......kyuki bak bak toh kar hi rahi thi but us bak bak ki koi sense hi nahi ban pa rahi thi. I means HOW EASY ......HOW EASY it is for her to leave Ani behind and live her own life . Why the hell would Ani had to uthao kadam to claim her jab usko aise hi jillat milni hai smiley36

I didn't even feel any interest to watch her scenes...instead I watched the whole Arshi-Vinayak convo scene today without skipping..

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/avAKIBlF8UE?si=w1qJYkSYke62kz3P

Ufff five words

Edited by Varsha188 - an hour ago
Dibya_C thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

Ok in all these nonsense, only good thing is Ani met real BBG.. atleast future me I think Ani will be the one who will make him believe that J is his daughter and not of fake BBG...he will give Urvashi's last letter to real BBG which will be taken as a valid stamp on J's parentage..

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 34 minutes ago
Jhanak loves rejecting all men in her life. This girl is getting on my nerves now. She want to meet her father just to reject him. Same she is doing with ANI . She keeps on rejecting him in different ways. smiley7smiley15Sometime with full rage sometime Arshi did jaap. She will always find a reason to stay away from him. This boy does not have any self respect. Till how long she can keep her face under ghoongat πŸ˜‚.
shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 minutes ago

I didn't even feel any interest to watch her scenes...instead I watched the whole Arshi-Vinayak convo scene today without skipping..

I am not interested to watch both girls anymore. Only ANI is the character who is having some sense. Hina seriously should quit this. She is wasting time here. What kid of dialogues they are giving here without any head or tail
ninaMAXWELL08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 minutes ago

She will never claim Ani no matter how intensely we root for it! Unfortunately Leena has not written Jhanak as a rational straightway thinking character...it will again be destiny that will create scenarios to bring Runak together under the same roof, as a couple...At this point, all I want is Leena doesn't mess with Ani's character arc by again flipping him and showing some weird plotline which leads to Anishit intimacy..

I think we should stop thinking about these scenarios for now . He had already suffered enough on the hands of makers and vaahiyat plots. Ab shayad baksh dengay Ani ko. And arshi is not even in love with him smiley36......she just wants to torture him nothing else. She doesn't care mare ya jiye but she cannot tolerate her " bezzati " at any cost. Toh jo bhi Ani ne isko sunaya hai uska hi badla leti rahegi by taunting him and not letting him leave .

Best thing about her character is that her only priority is her career and her ego is bigger than the Himalayas smiley36.....thank god for that smiley37smiley37.