Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Episode was ๐Ÿ’ฏ filler. Only 5 min of Leads . Rest all sideys. Nurse asks aap kaun hai patient ke. She said aap husband ho he said yes . Jhanak did not like it. Ani said darna mat. Jhanak said main dar nahi rahi hoon. She roasted Anismiley37smiley37. This jhanak is very strong . Actually it was ani who was scared. Ani wanted hold her hand when nurse was taking her but jhanak hold her hand grip closed. Good she wonโ€™t give in so easily. How can he declare him as husband without breaking with Arshi. Outside again AK and ANI fighting over jhanak when doctor announced that some complications has come. Rest all crap

Jhanak curiously seeing that nurse asked that this is your husband. When he said yes then looks happy but she didn't pretend to ani i am happy or feared but inside she feels happy .until he didn't leave to arshi till when she didn't express her feelings

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Jhanak curiously seeing that nurse asked that this is your husband. When he said yes then looks happy but she didn't pretend to ani i am happy or feared but inside she feels happy .until he didn't leave to arshi till when she didn't express her feelings

She should not also express unless he breaks off with Arshi. This time she should not agree to his demands .
Varsha188 thumbnail

She should not also express unless he breaks off with Arshi. This time she should not agree to his demands .

Offcourse she should not accept.i know she would not express her feelings. One thing is progress also jhanak side that he said that I am her husband so didn't reject by her .in future can say he is my ex-husband but now she didn't say anything.

xnbstar thumbnail

Episode was complete filler. Only 5 min of Leads . Rest all sideys. Nurse asks aap kaun hai patient ke. She said aap husband ho he said yes . Jhanak did not like it. Ani said darna mat. Jhanak said main dar nahi rahi hoon. She roasted Anismiley37smiley37. This jhanak is very strong . Actually it was ani who was scared. Ani wanted hold her hand when nurse was taking her but jhanak hold her hand grip closed. Good she wonโ€™t give in so easily. How can he declare him as husband without breaking with Arshi. Outside again AK and ANI fighting over jhanak when doctor announced that some complications has come. Rest all crap

Jhanak ka yearning look kitna sweet tha.....kitny barso se woh issi intezaar me thi, jo ab poora hua โค๏ธ

Operation se phely, apni zindagi ko dekhna chahti thi aur wohi chal ker jab samny aye to ek paal me phigal gaye k ab door jana nhi ๐Ÿ”ฅ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episode up..

Toomuch screen time wasted on useless people.

Ani and Adi continued their thu thu Mey Mey..

Still Dayan in BH.

J's condition is critical....her body does nt accepting external blood.

Ani went to mandir to pray

Varsha188 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Jhanak ka yearning look kitna sweet tha.....kitny barso se woh issi intezaar me thi, jo ab poora hua โค๏ธ

Operation se phely, apni zindagi ko dekhna chahti thi aur wohi chal ker jab samny aye to ek paal me phigal gaye k ab door jana nhi ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Yes zainab always listening this that he is my husband i really like it but she didn't express her feelings that's good for her. Abhi ani ko bahut mehnat karnee hainโ˜บ๏ธ when nurse asked so how looking to him then I am thinking yeh pagal ladka rishtedar na bol de phir jhanak ka heart break ho jayega thank God he didn't sayโ˜บ๏ธ

xnbstar thumbnail

Yes zainab always listening this that he is my husband i really like it but she didn't express her feelings that's good for her. Abhi ani ko bahut mehnat karnee hainโ˜บ๏ธ when nurse asked so how looking to him then I am thinking yeh pagal ladka rishtedar na bol de phir jhanak ka heart break ho jayega thank God he didn't sayโ˜บ๏ธ

Jhanak ko thora time lagega to get convinced but she'll soon โ™ฅ๏ธ

Arshi also said to her father that Ani loves Jhanak so maybe we're heading towards RuNakโ€™s complete wedding this time ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜

Varsha188 thumbnail

Arshi also said to her father that Ani loves Jhanak so maybe we're heading towards RuNakโ€™s complete wedding this time ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜

Zainab complete wedding ho saktee.marriage trp increase kartee ho sakta hain Leenaji ke mind main aa jaye ki jab leading ki marriage hogi to no 1 show ho jayega โ˜บ๏ธ

shanakanj thumbnail

Zainab complete wedding ho saktee.marriage trp increase kartee ho sakta hain Leenaji ke mind main aa jaye ki jab leading ki marriage hogi to no 1 show ho jayega โ˜บ๏ธ

Yeh Leena show hai and show name is on female lead. Kuch shaadi vaadi nahi hone wali hai. Ani will be back to Arshi Arshi in some days the moment jhanak wonโ€™t accept him as husband . She would be justified in that. He seriously needs to stay alone without any of the girls in BH. I just hope jhanak remains strong and does not agree unless he breaks it off with Arshi. AK taunting ANI apni biwi ko akela chod kar aaya hai aur yahan rone ka drama kar raha haismiley37smiley37. Manna of ANI fans wonโ€™t like AK but whatever he says itโ€™s actually the truth and thatโ€™s why ANI reacts to him. Unless he breaks it off with Arshi all his drama is useless
shanakanj thumbnail

every character flips here. Yesterday SK was telling its Jhanak plan today she is saying ANI daans chuka hai means he loves Jhanak. Arshi saying ani has gone in guilt that he did not believe jhanak . Go girl you are very close to the truth. But flipping is the only constant here