Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAISVRfPsRw/?igsh=bzByZGx4eWUyb2dm Ani worship in mandir for jhanak as his patni. No pooja he just did some prayers . They used same set location for Rab rakha . Good cost cutting by Leena. I guess the set location for all three shows is near by so they can exchange the sets also whenever reqd.

Dibya_C thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

IF again back with their stupid prediction - ANI will declare publicly Jhanak as his wife. Anyway its fun to discuss their prediction. He won't declare without jhanak consent

R a currently it's not possible to unite Runak permanently...Both Ani and J needs to sort their respective issues out relating to BBG, career and Arshi...only then permanent Runak union as husband and wife is possible..

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

What would be the point? What would his brains do? Plant seeds of doubt in Aniโ€ฆ after all this if they had to show that whatโ€™s the point in making Ani edgy in this BH Arshi face off

Also itโ€™s Arshi who is in the montage not Adi

haan they will make Ani again jealous. Abhi to operation hai isliye calm hai . Thode din calm rahega . Phir again he will be back to his same old jealousy. Mostly I guess we see a repeat of ad shoot where AK will try to take advantage of the situation to make him more jealous . During date night also he accepted that he treated her as wife . And same thing he said I felt so I blurted out. But again he went back to same old jimmedari. So I guess for some days he will try to make jhanak accept the marriage and then again he will think that jhanak never loved him. Same rinse and repeat
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dibya_C

AK is not permanent, but didi is... that's why she's in montage...moreover, trp aunties prefer ML dwindling between two women and not the FL..

Ani will again misunderstand J regarding AK...it's apparent from today's conversation between Ani and AK..Ani was asking who are you to J..friend, more than friend, boy friend...so, in future he willagain turn shaqi pati...๐Ÿ™„

Asehi to 1000 episodes banenge! Only gol gol ghumaoing and keeping all the tracks open so that whenever required they can pull the string and dig into old shits...๐Ÿคง

Why canโ€™t he exit as a friend? Why would the writers wish to prove that every instinct of Ani was right? That Jhanak was stupid to trust Adi as a friend. We all need supportive environments where we workโ€ฆ why is a friendship at work a threat where women work? As it is there are so many serials where two women are fighting over one man as if there is dearth of men ( yes maybe good men ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

Ofc A serial which aims to rinse repeat for 3000 could very well turn every relationship toxic and not worthy of trustโ€ฆbut thatโ€™s another thing. For me Jhanak was a max 300-400 odd ep

While itโ€™s a writerโ€™s prerogative how to take the story forwardโ€ฆ I find Ani Jhanak Adi dynamic having some of the best writingโ€ฆnuanced, mature and moving up the arc in respect of all the charactersโ€ฆ.

frankly, it doesnโ€™t bother me as I am not engaged with that part of the story at allโ€ฆ Leena canโ€™t sell a jealous Ani to meโ€ฆ. Now of all timesโ€ฆ

I am here to see whether Ani gets an understanding of ends and means ( if that was the intention of the writer in the first place) so far I still feel that arc for Ani is coming

If Leena wishes to fool around with a jealous Ani trackโ€ฆ it doesnโ€™t interest meโ€ฆ. Somehow jealous men especially the ones who have fallen deeply oin love are a big turn off!!

shanakanj thumbnail

Why canโ€™t he exit as a friend? Why would the writers wish to prove that every instinct of Ani was right? That Jhanak was stupid to trust Adi as a friend. We all need supportive environments where we workโ€ฆ why is a friendship at work a threat where women work? As it is there are so many serials where two women are fighting over one man as if there is dearth of men ( yes maybe good men ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)

Ofc A serial which aims to rinse repeat for 3000 could very well turn every relationship toxic and not worthy of trustโ€ฆbut thatโ€™s another thing. For me Jhanak was a max 300-400 odd ep

While itโ€™s a writerโ€™s prerogative how to take the story forwardโ€ฆ I find Ani Jhanak Adi dynamic having some of the best writingโ€ฆnuanced, mature and moving up the arc in respect of all the charactersโ€ฆ.

frankly, it doesnโ€™t bother me as I am not engaged with that part of the story at allโ€ฆ Leena canโ€™t sell a jealous Ani to meโ€ฆ. Now of all timesโ€ฆ

I am here to see whether Ani gets an understanding of ends and means ( if that was the intention of the writer in the first place) so far I still feel that arc for Ani is coming

If Leena wishes to fool around with a jealous Ani trackโ€ฆ it doesnโ€™t interest meโ€ฆ. Somehow jealous men especially the ones who have fallen deeply oin love are a big turn off!!

If you see his all dialogues itโ€™s more abt haaw jealousy. No where he mentioned his love. With AK he is still not clear what relation AK and jhanak has. Now coming to jhanak , he demanded from her him being the first person she should see . Why man after all what you did you can demand anything from her. Then why he need to discuss that bill issue. He canโ€™t leave his possessiveness for jhanak. He want jhanak to treat him as husband but publicly itโ€™s Arshi who is the wife. Unless he declare jhanak publicly as his wife and leave Arshi he is same

Old Ani.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If you see his all dialogues itโ€™s more abt haaw jealousy. No where he mentioned his love. With AK he is still not clear what relation AK and jhanak has. Now coming to jhanak , he demanded from her him being the first person she should see . Why man after all what you did you can demand anything from her. Then why he need to discuss that bill issue. He canโ€™t leave his possessiveness for jhanak. He want jhanak to treat him as husband but publicly itโ€™s Arshi who is the wife. Unless he declare jhanak publicly as his wife and leave Arshi he is same

Old Ani.

Let me put it this wayโ€ฆ being jealous is an almost harmless thingโ€ฆ it can happen to anyoneโ€ฆ wanting to be considered the most important to your beloved etc is natural

The issue is only when you act on that instinct and get crazy or drive others crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail

Let me put it this wayโ€ฆ being jealous is an almost harmless thingโ€ฆ it can happen to anyoneโ€ฆ wanting to be considered the most important to your beloved etc is natural

The issue is only when you act on that instinct and get crazy or drive others crazy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I agree with this, but ANI jealousy and how he acts on it its very toxic and harmful to a relationship. Today AK also said ki rishtedaar likhne se tumhe yeh haq nahi mil jaayega ki tum jhanak ko phir se bezzat karo. He will again insult her i am sure.
shanakanj thumbnail

Laal Dialogue - "Ani ke dil mein Arshi hi basti hai" smiley37smiley37Are uska dil bahut bada hai. He can accommodate both girls in his heart.smiley37smiley37

Edited by shanakanj - 1 months ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAISVRfPsRw/?igsh=bzByZGx4eWUyb2dm Ani worship in mandir for jhanak as his patni. No pooja he just did some prayers . They used same set location for Rab rakha . Good cost cutting by Leena. I guess the set location for all three shows is near by so they can exchange the sets also whenever reqd.

I don't know...the scene is weird๐Ÿ˜‚...may be BTS hai isliye...wo jo tadap thi during bhaang overdose that is missingโฃ๏ธ...may be with background score and visual effects it will make more sense...

I was laughing when director said Ja driver ja๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Dibya_C - 1 months ago
Dibya_C thumbnail

Sweety!! Leena doesn't care about you, me and all those who are analysing Runak or the show in general...she cares about business...and negativity and Runak separation bring her the business...so please don't expect that in Leena's world good things will stay for long..๐Ÿ˜‚