Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

I knew she will only get lesson after viewers like me lose interest. She was stretching the story like rubber band, nice lesson.

I know!!! It was sooo interesting before….just waiting for them to come together n take badla

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 39 minutes ago

I am still not over this twin nonsense smiley37smiley37

Sama16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I am still not over this twin nonsense smiley37smiley37

SAME 1 BBG WAS HARD TO TOLERATE AS IS....now 2...

Also if anyone watches today's pre-cap they will laugh their asses off....

They defo don't pay their editors enough because they just cut paste anything they want like they cut pasted Ani's Mumbai scenes on seeing Jhanak on stage to Ashram wali stage and 2 BBG on both sides and J in the middle....IT'S HILARIOUS AND SAD EDITING OMG

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 minutes ago

Originally posted by: Sama16

SAME 1 BBG WAS HARD TO TOLERATE AS IS....now 2...

Also if anyone watches today's pre-cap they will laugh their asses off....

They defo don't pay their editors enough because they just cut paste anything they want like they cut pasted Ani's Mumbai scenes on seeing Jhanak on stage to Ashram wali stage and 2 BBG on both sides and J in the middle....IT'S HILARIOUS AND SAD EDITING OMG

Their editing team takes inspiration from the news outlets that keep copy pasting scenes for future tracks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 minutes ago

Looks like makers are hell bent in turning this show into another memefest like Upma Aunty smiley37

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 2 minutes ago